Chiltern hundred accommodation recommendations please

libertyjsy

Do Not stay at the Travelodge in Hemel Hempsted

Surely by mentioning this company this is a commercial post and ought to be closed according to the latest edicts.

IMHO it's only a commercial post if it's posted by a competitor, otherwise it's a public service posting. (A bit like Watchdog on the internet)

So that means we can mention businesses as long as we're not competitors? That sounds very sensible.

Do Not stay at the Travelodge in Hemel Hempsted

Surely by mentioning this company this is a commercial post and ought to be closed according to the latest edicts.

IMHO it's only a commercial post if it's posted by a competitor, otherwise it's a public service posting. (A bit like Watchdog on the internet)

So that means we can mention businesses as long as we're not competitors? That sounds very sensible.

There is a reason for including the quoted sections when you're refering to them in posts.

I am hoping to do this in the near future also, was there any suggestions for cheap lodgings in the area.

any chance of getting this back on topic? I don't honestly think anyone thinks that suggestions of places to stay is really going to get the reviewers annoyed...

Anyway, on the same subject, I've been wondering about whether there are some quiet enough places to wild camp on the way round, although its getting a bit chilly now so I expect MrsPP will veto this idea until next summer!