Greyvin Hits 500!

EagleTrax

Congrats! I think you need EagleTrax to delete the other forum thread on this (the one with your caching name mispelled) :rolleyes: .

My in-laws have a small "2nd home" in northeast PA that we visit a few weekends/per year to go canoeing, fishing, and local caching (in fact just came back from one of those trips today) and we've seen your name on quite a few cache logs there with msdrummer. But the funniest coincidence is that your first NY find was on of our hides, and that hide was a "transplant" in our neck of the woods of a successful cache series in your neck of the woods.

Cache on!

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa

Congrats! I think you need EagleTrax to delete the other forum thread on this (the one with your caching name mispelled) :rolleyes: .

Had lots of problems at the time I posted this Congrat's. On top of the name misspelling, Groundspeak hic-cuped when I posted this thread which somehow ended up without the initial note, which I could not add. I don't think we can delete, and we can't edit the topic line, so I asked for help from our Moderator. Nothing done yet. So I will post my initial congratulatory note here also. Who knows what will happen, but please excuse the misspelling if that remains.

Congrat's to Greyvin for eating their way to their 500th cache! . . . At the Tour De Donut Challenge.

I forgot, you can't delete threads, only the moderator can. Back circa 2005 or so you could ;)

I don't believe you could ever delete them, but you could close them yourself (which you can no longer do). I think there was even a button for doing it.

Yes, that is what I meant, thanks! Now back to being on-topic :D