5 Max Pocket Query per day bug

afh3

I was restructuring my Pocket Queries to break out the areas into smaller zones to avoid the 500 limit. Upon re-sceduling them to distribute the load across the week, I discovered the site will not allow me to schedule any (even one of my) queries for Saturday -- "Sorry. You have exceeded the maximum limit of 5 queries per day for Saturday" -- even though my query total for that day is currently at zero.

I'm guessing that all of the re-allocating I've done has messed up a database pointer somewhere.

I'll try again tomorrow, but in case the problem comes up for anyone else I thought I'd log the issue here.

-Art

Have you run any queries today? They would have a bold "Last Run" time in the farthest right column. Those are counted, so it won't let you schedule any more queries for Saturday since they'll be run today.

That could explain the behavior I'm seeing then. I had concluded that simply requesting them to run on any given Saturday, even though they would not be eligible for execution since 5 had already run today, would still be OK. I was unaware that after 5 had run that no more could be scheduled for that day of the week, and was under the assumption that any that were would simply have their execution delayed until the following Saturday, since I had removed all other queries for that day of the week and was not in violation of the total number requested for that week-day.

Thanks,

-Art

I run into this every time I restructure my queries as well ... you must have already run some queries today -- unchecked/deleted them -- and are now trying to schedule new ones with the intention that they run starting next week.

As far as the system is concerned, the count of the number of queries for a day is equal to the number of queries which have already run today plus the number of check boxes of queries which have not yet run.

I wish the system would let you schedule 5 checkboxes per day without concern for the number of queries which have already run on that day and just not run those which exceed the 5 max for the day.

I usually just make a mental note and return the following day to complete the reconfiguration of queries once the 24-hour period has elapsed.