Recommended NB and NS caches?

wickedann

I'm heading from Maine to NS thru NB early next week probably along major roads. Hope to get to Truro to see the tidal bore and to Cape Breton. Camping mostly, hotel only when necessary (have dog..but at least it's a Labrador!). :unsure:

Any caches recommended along the way?

Thanks!

Wicked Ann

Westport Island, Maine

I'm heading from Maine to NS thru NB early next week probably along major roads. Hope to get to Truro to see the tidal bore and to Cape Breton. Camping mostly, hotel only when necessary (have dog..but at least it's a Labrador!). :blink:

Thanks!

Wicked Ann

Westport Island, Maine

Canada's 1st Cache...GCBBA

I'm heading from Maine to NS thru NB early next week probably along major roads. Hope to get to Truro to see the tidal bore and to Cape Breton. Camping mostly, hotel only when necessary (have dog..but at least it's a Labrador!). :blink:

Thanks!

Wicked Ann

Westport Island, Maine

Canada's 1st Cache...GCBBA

If you go for Canada's 1st Cache don't forget to drop by the monument for pictures!! The geostone is near the Administration Building in Graves Island Provincial Park, which is about 7 Km west of this site on Highway #3.

Longitude:

64°13' 7.11" W

Latitude:

44°33' 55.98" N

We also like to have a coffee get together when people arrive in town as a meet and greet!!

The Lost Geeks