Celebrity Geocachers

GeoHowerz

But if new insight is brought to bring the topic back to a working discussion then according to you it should not be brought back to life. That does not allow for the free flow of ideas, and that is bad. I will agree do not start a new thread of an old topic. You should just resurrect the old one if your point has not been made before.

Forum rule #43 - If you fall under one of the following categories

A.)not a founding member of a forum community

B.) not directly invited to the forum by a founding member

C.) have not yet passed ritualistic forum hazing and won over the hearts of the masses

Then you shall not express your own ideas and opinions, rather, you shall do your best to keep up with current topics and win the favor of your forum elders.

I mean I'm just going straight from the handbook here...

LOL, Where did you get said handbook? My handbook says I have the same rights as anyone else does, and those are the things that I fought for.

Thanks for the link info for the actress, I totally missed it on her bio page.

I don't recall fighting for any handbook either (though I did get a teeny little bible when I joined up :laughing: ).

Didnt get a bible, got a huge book with stuff from the UCMJ in it.

Tracy Hughes-Wolf was on Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites and listed Geocaching as a favorite outdoor activity in her CBS profile. The favorites section of the profiles has since been removed.

Here's the old thread about her liking geocaching: Geocacher on Survivor

I haven't heard if Russell geocaches. I doubt it, but it seems like he would be good at it.

As much as I hated Russell, I have to admit he'd be great at finding geocaches. Problem is...I don't think he'd be good about not destroying the land, the cache, or whatever got in his way of finding a cache.

Twigs