My Finds PQ not workin

W8TTS

Same here. I've been trying for two days to get it to run and it just reloads the page without running it. I've logged out and in and same thing. I dont' have other browsers to try, sorry. Vista and IE. My last run date was August 8th.

:unsure:

Update - I just got an email with the PQ attached. Maybe it is running really slowly. Not sure which push of the button made it through, but at least one did.

Edited by LARCjpn

I've never had an easy time getting it to run, but never too hard, etiher. Just a bunch of pushes. Today with IE new, IE old, and Firefox and 100+ pushes between them nada. Will not take. Ugh.

Same here the page refreshes but the date on the last time i ran a MY FINDS pq still at the last time i ran it

Glad to find this thread as I've never had trouble with this request before but am getting the "can only be run once every 7 days" message even though the last request was on July 23. Hubby (Mr. GeoK) will just have to wait (im)patiently for me to udpate our stats to reflect our 2000th find until the query magically shows up in our inbox.

Well, notice a problem, hop onto the forums and see I'm not alone.

Did Groundspeak take the weekend off, or will we hear something by Monday?

For those who got it to work overnight or hours later, how many times did pushing the button or after how many hours did it finally deliver?

I have been clicking the button "add to queue" since 3 days, morning and evening. I've made lots of clics but I never get the query in my mail...

As a Premium Member... what I am paying for?????

Are the geocaching staff doing something to fix it? I have contacted them directly but they never answer me neither.

Edited by martosim

I'm getting the same symptoms here from both IE6 and Firefox 3.01. I seem to remember a similar occurrence a while back but it worked OK after a couple more clicks - not this time though; it just cycles and displays the same page back that my last My Finds PQ was on 8/11/2008 12:22:42 AM.

Some response from Groundspeak would be good at this point.

Gave up after seeing this post last night, but the couple hundred clicks before that paid off. I received an email @ 3:17 this morning. What I thought was odd was all my info was updated, but it was the same file number as the last one I was sent. Since this was only the second time I've requested a PQ I'm not sure if that's par for the course or not.

Gave up after seeing this post last night, but the couple hundred clicks before that paid off. I received an email @ 3:17 this morning. What I thought was odd was all my info was updated, but it was the same file number as the last one I was sent. Since this was only the second time I've requested a PQ I'm not sure if that's par for the course or not.

Each "different" PQ has a unique number, but if you run it multiple times they'll be the same.

Not working for me, either. Frustrating! We just added countries #21 (Slovenia), #22 (Hungary), and #23 (Slovakia), and I'd really like to fill that map in a little more, as well as a few spots on out terrain/difficulty chart!!

I did a few dozen clicks. Perhaps it'll float into my inbox at some point. I don't understand why the button isn't greying out like it should.

Edited by hzoi

The button is not greying like it should after 100 clicks. Needs fixed ASAP!

LOL. Mine isn't either, but I didn't try it 100 times. Be right back....

Add another to the list for it not working. I've used it many times before without a problem but I'm seeing the same behavior as others. I last ran the MyFinds query on Aug 8th. I just back from a week vacation where I added four new states to my list of states in which I've found a cache so I was hoping to get my profile page updated. Hope this gets fixed soon.

At the very least, it would be nice if a response form TPTB was made so we know when this is fixed.