CacheHawk

NOSNOW

I would like to introduce our second coin:

CacheHawk (Buteo cacheicensis)

Habitat: Prefers the rural caches, but may also be spotted at an urban cache.

Diet: Mostly traditional, multi, puzzles and letterboxes but can also be found feeding on events, virtual and occasionally on an earth cache.

Trackable: Yes at Geocaching.com

Icon: icon.gif

Size:

Height (tall) 2”

Wing span (wide) 1.5”

Thickness 6 mils (3D both sides)

Variation:

Antique Nickel (release to the wild)

Antique Bronze (in person trade only)

Antique Copper (Trades/Gifts)

CacheHawk.jpg

Some of the CacheHawk fledgling have stretched there wings and have flown from the nest. It is sad to see them go, but I know that they will land in good hands. If you mentioned that you will be at GCF, I have put you on the list to look up in Pittsburgh. I believe that I have contacted everyone that has e-mailed/PM’d. If you have not gotten a reply, please let me know.

Some of the CacheHawk fledgling have stretched there wings and have flown from the nest. It is sad to see them go, but I know that they will land in good hands. If you mentioned that you will be at GCF, I have put you on the list to look up in Pittsburgh. I believe that I have contacted everyone that has e-mailed/PM'd. If you have not gotten a reply, please let me know.
Hello there:) We are still interested in a trade your hawk coin is so beautiful.

Sent a email and got a reply from you but then havent heard anything back as far as our trade, please contact us at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

Thanks You!

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Sorry Sweetlife - email sent. Work/Life has gotten in the way resently. If any one else is waiting for me, Please let me know.
Hey Not a problem, we just love this coin and can't let it pass us by. We understand how things get so hetic sometimes. not of time /hours in a day. Thank You for the reply.

Barry and Valarie