Mousekakat's personal coin

mousekakat

Thats a nice coin! The cat just looks like the one I've seen last summer!! :ph34r:

You can't see any nails on the coin neither... so this must be a nice cat on the coin... :cry:

Dutch greetings to the owner...

hmmm... I am a little bit jalous now... maybe I must have my own coin too... it's great to have one... next time I meat a designer, I have to discuss it with him/her.

Again, thank you for all the kind words!

Well, the order is off to the mint. We didn't sell the required number to get an icon, but I have faith that we can sell what needs to be sold and asked Mike to go ahead and do the order for 250 so that we'd get the icon anyway :ph34r:

So, with that being said, there are still a few available to be purchased, please contact Mike Atwell if you're interested!

I think there are about 60 available left if you missed out on the presale!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Roughly 35 left now :rolleyes:

Thanks, everyone! I'm pleased as punch! I'm thinking that the rest should go fairly well at GCF if they aren't taken here :huh:

I've had the chance to see the samples now, they came a few days ago, and they're so much nicer than I anticipated, I'm super pleased with them and with all the help that Mike Atwell gave in getting this project finally made into reality!

Naomi :huh:

Did you follow this fine print when using the logos on the coins?

By downloading the Obama for America ("OFA") logo from this site, you agree that you will use the logo only for your personal, non-commercial use. You cannot market, promote, sell, or exchange anything that bears this logo. To avoid having to register with the FEC, you should limit your printed flyers, posters, or other materials for any event to 500 or fewer.

This was taken from Obama's site I am sure there is something similar on McCain's site.

I have a few Antique gold and gold if you contact me.

The coins will ship at the end of the month. Added epoxy to coins to improve quality. This added to the lead time.

I received mine finally yesterday and I just can't believe how nicely they came out! I know I'm kind of tooting my own horn here, but they really did surprise me, how pretty they are!

That being said, I have something else that I want to say!

Thank you, Mike Atwell, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me make this dream a reality and for all the assistance, patience and kindness that you have shown me this past year that it's taken to make this coin come true. There are no words to say that could convey my gratitude, so instead, I'm going to say this:

For those of you considering doing a personal coin, I highly can recommend Mike Atwell as someone to do it with. He's professional, communicates well, and trustworthy. He's got a great program for coin minting which is very generous, and this process of working with him has been truly a pleasure! I really can't recommend him highly enough!

Naomi :anibad:

I received mine finally yesterday and I just can't believe how nicely they came out! I know I'm kind of tooting my own horn here, but they really did surprise me, how pretty they are!

That being said, I have something else that I want to say!

Thank you, Mike Atwell, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me make this dream a reality and for all the assistance, patience and kindness that you have shown me this past year that it's taken to make this coin come true. There are no words to say that could convey my gratitude, so instead, I'm going to say this:

For those of you considering doing a personal coin, I highly can recommend Mike Atwell as someone to do it with. He's professional, communicates well, and trustworthy. He's got a great program for coin minting which is very generous, and this process of working with him has been truly a pleasure! I really can't recommend him highly enough!

Naomi :D

He may have helped you tremendously But without your "Dream and insight" any of your lovely coins would not be a reality B)

Hugs