mousekakat

2806142012_c8bbe3d79d_o.jpg???????2807063358_9cc6ee0e31_o.jpg

?

?

?

?

2806407872_8e6e522858_o.jpg??????????

Does anyone know when this torcher is going to end? :D:laughing::D

I dunno, Mike... any ideas or suggestions when I should end it, hehehehehehehehe??

And this one wasn't Castleman this time.... but only because I presented it to someone else almost a year ago and before I even really knew Jim! Even after working with Jim, whom I really do love working with, I decided to stay with the original person because they had been so supportive and great working with me and it was the right thing to do for a lot of different reasons :D

So....now to just hear from that person :D on when the page for these will be up and running and get the pre-sale for them going!

Naomi :D

We like coins that consist of including everyone in the family on it, as that is what the geocaching community is like, it is like one big family. We are very excited to see what your coin is all about Mousekakat. We have enjoyed all of your other suncathcher coins.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Oooh a KITTY!!!! Now that one is a must-have for many reasons :D

My favourite flower is the tulip, favourite animal is the cat, favourite colours are blue, green and yellow!

Gorgeous coin Mousey!!!! :cry:

Edited to say - just got me a Mousey Cat Tulip Coin ;)

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I`ve tried 3 times now to order a Antique Gold and dont know if its going through or not. Its coming up with a time out on the final confirmation page on paypal.

Edit: OK, either I have ordered 4 times now or just the last one went through.

Edited by IBcrashen

Link to purchase site

A little info about this coin.

It's my cat...well, not really my cat, but I do own a black cat... two of them to be exact!

One of them is named Mouse. That is where my nickname comes from.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the 50's American kids show, the Mickey Mouse Club? The kids that were on it were called "mousekateers. Well, my cat was silly and used to call him "mousekakat" to be silly with him. I needed a nickname for a website that I went to and couldn't think of anything that wasn't used. I wanted to use "moonbeam," but it was taken. So, I typed in "mousekakat" and a nickname was born :D.

This coin is a 3 piece coin for those who don't know. It is the center area that has the see through areas. Then there is the ring on the outside with our names and the pawprints on it, then there is the retaining ring that holds the center part in to the outer ring.

Hope you enjoy it!

Naomi :cry:

Here is a picture of the blueprint so that you can see how a suncatcher coin is made ;)

2809086578_95643b1f1f_o.jpg

Thanks again for the wonderful reviews!

I don't know about trading any yet, and I won't know until the presales are over.

The number of coins that I'll receive for trading are related directly to the number of coins that are sold, so right now it's anyone's guess what I'll have available!

I just hope at least 250 sell. That would SO make my whole year :)

Naomi ;)

A shameless little bump here... So for we're a little under for being able to have an icon, but I'm hoping that with still 3.5 days to go that we'll get there!

2ATF104-l-as.jpg

Link to purchase site

A little info about this coin.

It's my cat...well, not really my cat, but I do own a black cat... two of them to be exact!

One of them is named Mouse. That is where my nickname comes from.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the 50's American kids show, the Mickey Mouse Club? The kids that were on it were called "mousekateers. Well, my cat was silly and used to call him "mousekakat" to be silly with him. I needed a nickname for a website that I went to and couldn't think of anything that wasn't used. I wanted to use "moonbeam," but it was taken. So, I typed in "mousekakat" and a nickname was born :D.

This coin is a 3 piece coin for those who don't know. It is the center area that has the see through areas. Then there is the ring on the outside with our names and the pawprints on it, then there is the retaining ring that holds the center part in to the outer ring.

Hope you enjoy it!

Naomi :sad:

Here is a picture of the blueprint so that you can see how a suncatcher coin is made :sad:

2809086578_95643b1f1f_o.jpg