MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name -9/11/08 - Research completed

3. Mission Complete - Yes, package mailed 10/6

4. Package Received! - Yes

Yay - a lovely package, thank you. Details to follow.

Finally got around to scanning the contents of my mission package, which also included a rain cape, emergency blanket and some yummy Haribo Vampire Bat Gummies, none of which are included in the image. Steinwalzer was late in getting this mission out due to life - sometimes stuff happens - and other stuff naturally takes a back seat, but I did get mail telling me it would arrive, and arrive it did, what a super package, thank you so much. I'll keep all the little decorations and hang them up next year.

Thanks again, it was worth waiting for. ;)

9aa35ddf-3868-45d6-89d5-2d441d5cca1b.jpg

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name -9/11/08 - Research completed

3. Mission Complete - Yes, package mailed 10/6

4. Package Received! - Yes

Yay - a lovely package, thank you. Details to follow.

Finally got around to scanning the contents of my mission package, which also included a rain cape, emergency blanket and some yummy Haribo Vampire Bat Gummies, none of which are included in the image. Steinwalzer was late in getting this mission out due to life - sometimes stuff happens - and other stuff naturally takes a back seat, but I did get mail telling me it would arrive, and arrive it did, what a super package, thank you so much. I'll keep all the little decorations and hang them up next year.

Thanks again, it was worth waiting for. ;)

9aa35ddf-3868-45d6-89d5-2d441d5cca1b.jpg

What is that coin in the bottom right? It looks like it has a stylized compass rose with orange and green...??

Just want to say a couple things here; thanks to everyone for doing a nice job and hopefully there were some happy recipients.

I owe an apology to CF30 and Eric K. CF30 was a screw up on my part and I gave someone the wrong info and they ended up with 2 packages and well anyhow CF30 has a Christmas package instead of a Halloween package coming from me (hang in there Sarah, it's taking forever for certain coins to get to me) thanks for being patient! Eric who signed up for his first mission sent his out and waited and waited for his to come and nothing. Unfortunately I have not been able to get the people who are suppose to send your, mission to send anything. I sent one last letter tonight but I want you to know that you will get something but you're just gonna have to wait, while it won't be Halloween themed I'll have to make it Christmas themed because I don't want your 1st mission to have a negative memory. Sorry to both of you that things didn't go quite as planned.

tsun

Just want to say a couple things here; thanks to everyone for doing a nice job and hopefully there were some happy recipients.

I owe an apology to CF30 and Eric K. CF30 was a screw up on my part and I gave someone the wrong info and they ended up with 2 packages and well anyhow CF30 has a Christmas package instead of a Halloween package coming from me (hang in there Sarah, it's taking forever for certain coins to get to me) thanks for being patient! Eric who signed up for his first mission sent his out and waited and waited for his to come and nothing. Unfortunately I have not been able to get the people who are suppose to send your, mission to send anything. I sent one last letter tonight but I want you to know that you will get something but you're just gonna have to wait, while it won't be Halloween themed I'll have to make it Christmas themed because I don't want your 1st mission to have a negative memory. Sorry to both of you that things didn't go quite as planned.

tsun

Now - that just goes to show what a real gem you are!