MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

Mission 1 - Adult

1. Participating - e-mail sent 8/27

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like ;)

4. Package Received! Arrived 10/20/08 Thanks, Mustang Joni!!!! Great Coins and Halloween swag something different. Pictures to follow.

DSC03636-1.jpg

I wanted to update with photo of the nice swag and great coins I received from Joni... loved the TOFTS coin...TOOO FUNNY :o Also included were a 8-8-8 coin, mustang joni pathtag, and TOFTS/Mustang Joni coin. Very sweet loved the whole package.

MISSION TWO:

1. Participating - e-mail sent 8/27

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like :D

4. Package Received! - Not Yet!!!!

First mission (Adult):

1. Participating: Yes. Email sent 28/08/08 for one adult.

2. Received Name: Yes. Name received 16/09/08

3. Mission Complete: Yes. Sent by Airmail 8th October 2008 (received by Joe)

4. Package Received: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 29/10/08

Second mission (Pet):

1. Participating: Yes. Email sent 28/08/08 for one pet.

2. Received Name: Yes. Name received 16/09/08

3. Mission Complete: Yes. Sent by Airmail 8th October 2008 (Woof!!) (received by Lorca )

4. Package Received: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 29/10/08

352_jack-o-lantern.gif1972_dancing_monster.gif1972_dancing_monster.gif1972_dancing_monster.gif352_jack-o-lantern.gif

I wanted to update my/our missions, but will add pictures later on today. Not just one, but BOTH of our Halloween missions arrived yesterday....and they're both amazing, so much thought has went into putting them together !!!!

Dolfy has been unbelievably kind to our Harvey and us!!! I couldn't believe the size of the box of goodies that she sent....and when I noticed what she had paid for the postage it almost floored me :D , (hopefully you got the message that I sent through your profile last night Phyllis).

We're completely fascinated by the dog treats that you folks get over there in the USA...all sorts of cute and lovely things that we've never even heard of over here...... "Pupcorn" and the cutest little ghost shaped dog biscuits for Halloween, and so much more. She didn't stop there though... there was candy corn and chocolate treats, plus so many other lovely little bits and bobs for Andy and I!!!!!!! It's killing me not to open the candy corn before Friday, because neither Andy or me has ever tasted it before and I've always wanted to know what it tastes like. I did have a little dark Hershey bar which was delicious though, and A had a Snickers.....but then I sealed the bag back up to keep them until the picture is taken.....and hopefully to have them still there for Friday!!!

Harv's coins were gorgeous too (they've been confiscated by his mum here though).....Dolfy's personal GeoGuitar that has the most lovely shades of blue, and sparkling glitter in it....I had never seen it before and I love it, and there was also a Swedish Moose coin in a finish that I don't have.

Once Harv had tasted one of is chews, he stood guarding the box from the cats LOL.....even fell asleep "on guard" beside it! Thanks so much once again Phyllis, everything is lovely.

Now for MY mission.....I couldn't send an email to personally thank my "Halloween Mystery Cacher" LOL because I haven't got the foggiest idea who they are!!!!! I'll have to do my "Miss Marple" act to try and figure it out. All that I do know for sure is that my mystery cacher is from Boise, Idaho.....they've been so cunning LOL. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Inside my package there were some delicious looking worms (there's something I thought I'd never be saying!!), a ton of spiders that gave me the shivers :yikes: .....little Halloween decorations, a lovely card filled with confetti.....and three beautiful coins.

All of the coins that were gifted to me are ones that I thought I would never own..... and my mystery person must have done a fair bit of dectective work to know that....because I never added my collection list link to my sig line here until a couple of days ago!! I couldn't believe it when out popped a "Crappy Cache Award" coin......which I never dreamt I'd ever own and I just love it to bits!!! There was also a beautiful sliver "Caching Bug" again a coin that I thought I would never even see "in person" far less own - and it's stunning.....I love it!!!! Then there was Tsun's PURPLE Tatanka Pejula coin. I've always loved the Tatanka coins and the meaning behind them, they're so special. Purple is my favourite colour and I had been scunnered (Scottish term for sick :D ) at missing out on being able to get that one. I'll treasure them all.... it was a lovely package.....thank you so much.

You've both made Halloween 2008 very special indeed, many thanks once again folks. I'll get some pictures taken and add them to this post.

I fear that a sweet little 4 year old is going to get hers late. It IS in the mail, but I'm just not sure that it's going to get there in time!

My apologies, but the stores here in my small part of Sweden seem to have hopped right over halloween this year :yikes: and I had to get a bit creative!

It IS on the way, though, and hopefully will be there soon!

Naomi

MISSION 1: Joan

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult :laughing:

2. Name Received: September 15 :laughing:

3. Mission Sent: Yes :laughing:

4. Mission Received: :D Yes

MISSION 2: Ralph

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult. :D

2. Name Received: September 15 :blink:

3. Mission Sent: Yes :mad:

4 Mission Received: :yikes: Not yet.

Both missions we sent has been received and posted as received.

Edited by Maine Family

1. Participating: Yes

2. Name Received: Yes

3. Mission Sent: Yes (and received, although they havent posted here :) )

4. Mission Received: YES!

Wow, my mission person could not have planned this one any better....my mission got here exactly on Halloween!!! I received a far too life-like tarantula, chocolates, little painted wood Halloween swag, a FIN coin and a Manatee! I have wanted that Manatee for ages!! ;)

I think it's safe to say - thanks for my pressies PSU Fan! B)

Keep those mission pictures coming! Although many are excited about Santa's Mission, I will continue to visit this thread to check out the tricks and treats in everyone else's mission. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either. Hopefully the mail carriers will be loaded down tomorrow as the witching hour for the end of this mission approaches, and we can see more posts of fulfilled missions.

Thanks everyone for sharing, and thanks tsun for organizing. Happy Halloween and Happy Caching!

I have been waiting to post because I was waiting for my camera to magically start working again.

I am the person that Cheesy Pigs sent the mission to, all the way from Tasmania to Idaho and then my post office sent it all the back because it didn't have the correct postal code! And so Liz sent it all the way back AGAIN to Idaho.

AND it made it several days before Halloween.

I opened it up to find a GIANT spider and a hanging bat and some teeth and a bouncy eyeball and a really cool Tasmanian Devil card (that may be my favorite part).

AND two coins from my seeking list that I never ever expected to see. A Parisii and a Queen of Caching.

Too cool!!! I am going to try a magic spell on the camera so that maybe I can post a picture.

Thank you Liz !!

Alright!!!!! Finally!!!!!! 10-31-2008! The wait is over. Stacy, do you realize how hard it is to wait for almost 2 weeks after receiving that great bag from you at GCF? ------ I don't think I will do it again! Well, after being toted around from Pittsburgh to Woods Hole and back to Oxford, it ended up sitting up on my desk reminding me day after day about what I could not open yet.

Well today is the day! And what I found was awesome. I knew I would be rewarded for waiting (Sometimes you cannot look but you can touch!! ;) ) So I had a small idea what was in it. So the real thing was even better. I received 4 coins and a pin plus a lot of extra little things and sweets. (One of them I have to find out what it actually is.)

Anyway to not take more space on here. Thank you very much for a great surprise bag. I loved it all!!!

DSCN6840.jpg

1. Participating - Email sent 8/28 Adult

2. Received Name - Yes, 9/15/08 research started

3. Mission Complete Yes, mailed

4. Package Received! - Yes

Today being Halloween, I finally opened my package. Lots of goodies 3 monster bags of candies, pumpkin peeps, spiders galore. A pumplin beanie baby (I don't know how you knew I collected this too) and more goodies. A card, a boo pin and of course the coins, Land of Lincoln, a Germany coin, Tennessee micro and the signature coin of the sender. Thanks for everything 2 golfers. ;):sad::D

MISSION 1: Joan

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult ;)

2. Name Received: September 15 :sad:

3. Mission Sent: Yes :D

4. Mission Received: :D Yes

MISSION 2: Ralph

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult. :D

2. Name Received: September 15 :D

3. Mission Sent: Yes :D

4 Mission Received: :D Yes received it today from Canada. Received a bouncy bunny 2006 and a Toronto 2006. Both wonderful coins and thank you. Didn't have either one. Wife thinks the bunny is so cute, and the grandson reminds me next summer he gets a real one.

Both missions we sent has been received and posted as received.

Alright!!!!! Finally!!!!!! 10-31-2008! The wait is over. Stacy, do you realize how hard it is to wait for almost 2 weeks after receiving that great bag from you at GCF? ------ I don't think I will do it again! Well, after being toted around from Pittsburgh to Woods Hole and back to Oxford, it ended up sitting up on my desk reminding me day after day about what I could not open yet.

Well today is the day! And what I found was awesome. I knew I would be rewarded for waiting (Sometimes you cannot look but you can touch!! ;) ) So I had a small idea what was in it. So the real thing was even better. I received 4 coins and a pin plus a lot of extra little things and sweets. (One of them I have to find out what it actually is.)

Anyway to not take more space on here. Thank you very much for a great surprise bag. I loved it all!!!

DSCN6840.jpg

Boy you have some willpower. I couldn't have waited that long! Glad you liked it :sad:

....Anthus

YAHOO!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Just got back from Taken lil Emagem on her first Trick or Treatfest...we did the Enchanted pumpkin path. got crystals, golden eggs, pink pearls, purple feathers, rock candy and then hit up the hood for goodies with some buds and their lil'uns! :D

EmmaGem's Mission arrived yesterday and it was Great!...My mission from Sparticus was a Blast- THANK YOU!!!

I cant post pics from this computer, so it'll be a day or 2 till ya get to see em! Best Halloween ever and so glad I stayed home rather than huntin that dang Eartha Coin! ;) ...That'll be tomorrow :sad:

HAPPYHALLOWEEN!!!

Opened my package last night from my secret spook. Camera is on the fritz so sorry no pics. It didn't take long but I believe the package was from CF30. Thank you so much for everything.Along with some halloween candy and a neat card I got a Sweeeet! CF30 pathtag, a really cool FTF coin with a crow on it and a "Every cache you take" coin in copper. Sorry if the exact names are wrong I haven't had a chance to research the correct ones. Thanks Secerct Spook! I loved it

Mission # 1 - Adult

1. Participating: - :D Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name - :D Name received 09/11/08

3. Mission Complete - :D Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :) Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - :D Yes!!! 09/20/08

Mission # 2 - Adult

3. Mission Complete - :) Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :rolleyes: Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - NO!!! Halloween came & went and no package and NO communication. :(

CF30

BlueMotMot, I opened my package yesterday after a long wait of seeing it here teasing the heck out of me for it seem like forever. I love the FireFighter pathches. Loved all of the candy and and all the coins you sent me. I love the new glitter moose. You made my Halloween a nice day. I can't thank you enough. You put alot of effort in your mission. Thank You So Much.

Barry of sweetlife

Thanks tsun for all of you hard work on this project - any mission is tons of work - and we sure had fun with it! Thanks to all who participated as well without whom the missions would not have been possible. All parts of our missions are done - everything sent, everything received! Thank you!

happy-halloween.jpg

Ditto - great Mission - Lots of work. Well done tsun.

I received my package on the 23rd or 24th decorated with stickers and on every side it read Open if you Dare ! I opened it on Halloween and inside was a card 3 new coins an 08 Compass Rose Silver/Bronze, Independence Day 07 Gold and a Steel-O-Liclous GeoJellies3 :) some GPS food,wetwipes,skulls,a few glow bugs-spiders,playdoe,some weird squishy head things and some candy I forgot in the picture. Thankyou ! Trasi for a great package ! !

Picture003-2.jpg

I received my package a week or two ago and opened it on Halloween. I'm going to try and attach a picture if I can remember how. I received a turquoise Claddagh geocoin and a gold/pink Have you seen me? geocoin. Definitely two coins on my seeking list. Also received a neat Halloween pen and scary Window Clings. There was a bag of candy corn - not sure where that went..

d81a981e-2923-4e74-a625-35e1e531a1a5.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH SECRET SPOOK!!

Edited by CLAMM

1. Participating - check

2. Received Name - check

3. Mission Complete - check

4. Package Received! - check!

Just before Halloween received a package from Canada with some GREAT coins in it! Particularly love the shell-coin & suncatcher. The sender also included coins for my niece who caches with me. She was thrilled to get them, and has already started them out on a 'race'! I'll post pictures soon, and I'm embarrassed that I don't have the name of the sender with me (escapes me at the moment!!) But THANKS!!

:D I came to post my pics of my mission and they got erased from my Camera!!! :D My Sweet Lil Emmagem playin with her new coins, videos all...GONE! :D

Thats OK...I can think of a hundred other reasons to cry...Ill try to get some more at least of my missions! Even if EmmaGem isnt in em!...Ill give ya one of her too! :D

Cant find the front page of the Sat. paper...Sweetpea and EmmaGem were on there! I know...I already mentioned it! :D

kvsmpumpkin_e0.gif

Spooky Halloween Mission(Adult)

1. Participating - 8/27/2008

2. Received Name - Yup! 9/15/2008

3. Mission Complete - Yup! 10/17/2008

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/8/2009 :(

Spooky Halloween Mission(Pet)

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/9/2008 :P

Spooky Halloween Mission(Pet)

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/22/2008

I know I'm a little late in posting but I've been really busy with some things but now I'm back. I just wanted to thank everyone who either had me or one of my pets as their mission. I loved everything that I got and so did the dogs. :) You guys all ROCK! Sorry I didn't get any pictures but believe me that it was all very appreciated. :)

Still havent' recieved mine. :anibad:

Hey Eric

You aint the only one got a great package from switzerland - would post a pic but the kids ran off with the contents - that pretend knife was great - packet 2 is coming by sloth I reckon

Hey ho

Bob

I will send a couple of notes off to your mission people and find out what I can.

tsun

Still havent' recieved mine. :anibad:

Hey Eric

You aint the only one got a great package from switzerland - would post a pic but the kids ran off with the contents - that pretend knife was great - packet 2 is coming by sloth I reckon

Hey ho

Bob

I will send a couple of notes off to your mission people and find out what I can.

tsun

I just sent emails to both of your mission people, I will update the thread when/if I hear from them. I'm sorry you haven't received anything yet.

tsun

Still havent' recieved mine. :D

Hey Eric

Hey ho

Bob

tsun

I just sent emails to both of your mission people, I will update the thread when/if I hear from them. I'm sorry you haven't received anything yet.

tsun

Guarantee the moment you say haven't seen a package one will be sitting on your doorstep the next day!!!

Wonderful package, great coins and the boys are so excited about candy corn they thought it only existed in Springfield!!!!

Bob

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Package Received! - YES

Finally, after a lot of things happening in my life, and some computer problems which kept me away from posting here, I am back to report that I have received my mission and mailed out my mission. I have to apologize again for sending it out so late, but this time life got in my way... I hope that it arrives at the beginning of next week at my secret person (well, not so secret person, of course I contacted her to tell her of the delay)

I got my mission when I arrived home at halloweens eve :D I guess it arrived the day before. A great package with coins from my wish-list and lots of halloween-goodies:

Halloween_1.jpg

Halloween_2.jpg

Thanks a lot!!! :D:D:D

Mission # 1 - Adult

3. Mission Complete - :D Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :D Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - :D Yes!!! 09/20/08

Mission # 2 - Adult

3. Mission Complete - :blink: Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :D Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - Not yet... :D

CF30

Well, alittle late posting the pics, as I has thought they got erased!!! :) ...NOPE, they were on Sweetpeas Camera!!! :D

EmmaGem

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

Heres little EmmaGem with her first Mission!!! She got Candy, Spooky Goodies and GEOCOINS of course! A TXBear, HoboDude and the lil Piggy Bank! She liked em so much she was gonna eat em!!! :blink: ...Till I told her they had Lead in the paint! :D I think they came from Fastest Turtle... :huh:

6af83bdc-1af4-4a18-82bd-dbb28ca222b8.jpg

My Mission...

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

and check out these goodies from Sparticus06!!!

I got a Not about the Numbers coin, Grim Cacher and a Sparticus Pathtag!!! And check out those siggys!!!...(The little bat in the icecube and the sparticus stone sig)...That sounds good~"The Sparticus stone!" :sad:

Thanks for the missions!!! and Thanks Tsun for organizing it!

bd8ece75-6063-4919-83ce-549211f0bb44.jpg

Well I can finally download my pictures of Mackenzie and her Halloween Mission. I swear I thought I had lost my camera for good. Then today I went to take pictures of Mackenzies Christmas Mission and I looked at her and said I couldn't find my camera. She gives me this grin and runs off bringing back my camera. should have known, she hides everything :D Here they are:

th_CIMG4349.jpg

Her treasures

th_CIMG4346.jpg

My little Princess, this was Her Favorite,

Thanks Mousekakat

Well, alittle late posting the pics, as I has thought they got erased!!! <_< ...NOPE, they were on Sweetpeas Camera!!! :unsure:

EmmaGem

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

Heres little EmmaGem with her first Mission!!! She got Candy, Spooky Goodies and GEOCOINS of course! A TXBear, HoboDude and the lil Piggy Bank! She liked em so much she was gonna eat em!!! :laughing: ...Till I told her they had Lead in the paint! :unsure:I think they came from Fastest Turtle... :D

Maybe not <_< I hope she enjoyed the taste of the candy more than the coins!