MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

IMG_0059copy.jpg

As much as I like the coins, because they fill some holes in a growing collection. I like the handmade pieces even more. ESPECIALLY the Vampire Turtle.

Couldn't agree more, it's a lovely feeling to get handmade bits and bobs.

Love your turtle........but wouldn't like to meet him in person LOL......scary looking beast that he is!! Beautifully made by the look of him too.

Ali :laughing:

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

O.K. finally got things working.

Couldn't make it through the weekend without opening.

As much as I like the coins, because they fill some holes in a growing collection. I like the handmade pieces even more. ESPECIALLY the Vampire Turtle. Hmmmmm, Great idea for a Halloween coin.

Thank You summerandnana for all the neat gifts.

WOW! That is some cool Vampire Turtle, would love to be able to get one someday. Would make a very cool Mystery coin specially for Halloween for Next Year. :laughing::anibad::)

Mission 1 - Adult

1. Participating - e-mail sent 8/27

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like :laughing:

4. Package Received! Not yet but I am not worried.

Mission 2 - For the kid in me!!!

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like :anibad:

Sorry for the delay on shipment for my two participants...normally I have them out before the date and oversite on my part....You should get them before the holiday.

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

As much as I like the coins, because they fill some holes in a growing collection. I like the handmade pieces even more. ESPECIALLY the Vampire Turtle. Hmmmmm, Great idea for a Halloween coin.

I am so glad you like the things I sent. Just an FYI, the FANGS Glow in the Dark :laughing: As well as the spider on the coffin. I was so inspired by the Turtle that I made about 40 various little Dracula animals and put out a Halloween Cache. Thanks for the insiration Pablo, hope to meet ya someday. Take care

Charlene

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

I am so glad you like the things I sent. Just an FYI, the FANGS Glow in the Dark :laughing: As well as the spider on the coffin. I was so inspired by the Turtle that I made about 40 various little Dracula animals and put out a Halloween Cache. Thanks for the insiration Pablo, hope to meet ya someday. Take care

Charlene

I love Vampire stuff. Do you have pics of any other vampire animals?

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

Charlene

You are so creative Charlene. I have some of your handmade sig items from 2 or 3 years ago, and I love them still. What absolute fun. I have to get making something like this - well try to learn how & maybe do a Christmas themed cache. Great stuff! :anibad:

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

Charlene

You are so creative Charlene. I have some of your handmade sig items from 2 or 3 years ago, and I love them still. What absolute fun. I have to get making something like this - well try to learn how & maybe do a Christmas themed cache. Great stuff! :anibad:

You are so creative Charlene. I have some of your handmade sig items from 2 or 3 years ago, and I love them still. What absolute fun. I have to get making something like this - well try to learn how & maybe do a Christmas themed cache. Great stuff! :)

Ask and you shall receive :laughing:

I started out with these

CIMG4133.jpg

Then I went to these:

CIMG4150.jpg

And theeeeeeeen things got realllllly crazy

CIMG4156.jpg

I saved a few of these so watch for the Halloween Giveaway :anibad:

You are so creative Charlene. I have some of your handmade sig items from 2 or 3 years ago, and I love them still. What absolute fun. I have to get making something like this - well try to learn how & maybe do a Christmas themed cache. Great stuff! :D

Ask and you shall receive :laughing:

I started out with these

CIMG4133.jpg

Then I went to these:

CIMG4150.jpg

CIMG4156.jpg

I saved a few of these so watch for the Halloween Giveaway :anibad:

WOW :) ! THESE are handmade ? ! ? AWESOME

CIMG4156.jpg

I saved a few of these so watch for the Halloween Giveaway :blink:

If a marching army of Vampire Penguins doesn't cause a chuckle to rise and put a smile on your face then nothing will. You did a GREAT job.

Thanks, I love that picture :blink:

Love your avatar :anicute:

And thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments!

those are really cute lol

You are so creative Charlene. I have some of your handmade sig items from 2 or 3 years ago, and I love them still. What absolute fun. I have to get making something like this - well try to learn how & maybe do a Christmas themed cache. Great stuff! :blink:

Ask and you shall receive :anicute:

I started out with these

CIMG4133.jpg

Then I went to these:

CIMG4150.jpg

CIMG4156.jpg

I saved a few of these so watch for the Halloween Giveaway :blink:

1. Participating as of 08/27/2008 13:14 CDT

2. Received Name 09/11/2008 3:00 CDT

3. Mission Complete: Mission will be shipped tomorrow 9/23/08 in the morning.

4. Package Received! YES !! During GCF my Spooky Halloween Mission partner approached me and gave me a mysteriously spooky looking bag with goodies!!! I am still holding out on opening the bag. It is a bit "traveled" as I had it in my flight bag up to Woods Hole and back down to Oxford after the GCF, but nevertheless it made it safely home with me.

I will post pictures once I open it on Halloween!!! Thanks in advance for my goodie bag. to be continued......

grodan - adult "swamptoad"

1. Participating -yes, e-mail sent aug 27

2. Received Name- yes sept 15

3. Mission Complete - YES, in the mail oct 12 haven´t seen a post that it has been received

4. Package Received! yes, okt 10.

fiabus - adult "bigfoot"

1. Participating - yes, e-mail sent aug 27

3. Mission Complete- yes, in the mail oct 13. haven´t seen a post that it has been received

4. Package Received! - YES, the most lovely BIG package.

Johanna - child "juvenil witchwannabee" age 5

3. Mission Complete - YES, in the mail oct 12 really hope this one get there in time, long way but I´m holding thumbs.

4. Package Received! - yes, sept 29

Thanks for holding the mission.

Pictures of our two received missions in previous posts.

d43cee50-ccad-47e5-a2be-b45c6292c5ca.jpg

So many thins. Talking shield to hang on the door, flashing pumpkin, candy and cookies and lollipops, minipumpkins for decoration, a spookieghost, nice card a sig-item and three coins from my wantlist, Love it all. Thank you very much for putting all this into it.

My husband got a little confused since it was a recomended letter/package to pick up but I thought it could be this msision. :)

5f87060f-2041-42a1-9497-3ee41017c5a7.jpg

Edited by grodan & fiabus

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete YES and received by recipient

4. Package Received!YES 10-18-08 WOW........ I received a wonderful Halloween Mission from Rivercity. The box was full of all kinds of goodies...mini candy bars, spider web and spiders, spinning tops, ghost garland, little pumpkin, lighted pumpkin necklace and Halloween socks. There were also a couple of treat bags which held coins wrapped in paper and sealed with cute Halloween stickers. The coins were 2007 Compass Rose in bronze, Tumbleweed in silver, Rivercity and Team Moagy in two-tone gold, Rivercity nerd and a cute little Rivercity chick. LOVE them all and THANK YOU Rivercity for such a wonderful package. :):D

l_f27a1308fff84ce4bb4445787befb5aa.jpg

l_b01e674931e84e54a703b3e7628ed600.jpg

Mission 1 - Penny and Kona

1. Penny and Kona participating (sent 27 Aug 2008)

2. Received Name - yes, 14 Sept 2008

3. Mission Complete - sent 14 October 2008 (via Priority mail, so hopefully there soon!)

4. Package Received! - YES, in early October, but I have been away on research!

I already posted the receipt of my mission, but I am just now getting around to sharing the photo! Thanks so much to my Halloween Mission "gifter! Note in the photo that my cat was curious as well...perhaps he would like to participate in future pet missions?!

2961844149_85659f4380.jpg

Hedge Hopper got his today. He got a Caching Hazards and a cute little Nerd, along with a cool skeleton in a coffin. That is a great decoration.

I'm getting a little worried about the missions we sent. We sent them priority mail last Thursday, and I was hoping they would be there by Saturday, but Monday at the latest. I hope the packaging held up!

2961843747_4c8b6565ae.jpg

I'm just now getting around to posting the picture of my Halloween Mission, but this arrived well in advance of Halloween and I've been enjoying it ever since! The person who sent me my mission really did his homework, because I received a "Nurses Have Heart" geocoin. As a nurse, I really appreciate receiving this one, especially since my sister told me they are not available for sale anymore. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your creativity - it is all appreciated!

Mission 1 - Adult

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like :)

4. Package Received! Arrived 10/20/08 Thanks, Mustang Joni!!!! Great Coins and Halloween swag something different. Pictures to follow.

Mission 2 - For the kid in me!!!

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete 10/20/07 - I hope you like :D

Sorry for the delay on shipment for my two participants...normally I have them out before the date and oversite on my part....You should get them before the holiday.

Edited by steel city babes

I'm getting a little worried about the missions we sent. We sent them priority mail last Thursday, and I was hoping they would be there by Saturday, but Monday at the latest. I hope the packaging held up!

Mark one off the list....Got it yesterday but just checked the mail this morning....Pictures to follow.

I don't know why you would think you were one of my mission people! :)

Did I leave a bloody hand print or something! :D

Mission # 1 - Adult

1. Participating: :( Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name: 09/15/08

3. Mission Complete 09/18/08

4. Package Received! 09/20/08 I think, the package wasn't marked and I don't remember a trade for the two I received.

Mission # 2 - Child

1. Participating: :ninja: Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name: 09/15/08

3. Mission Complete 09/18/08

4. Package Received! 10/17/08 Declan opened his some time last week and was excited to show me when I got home.

grodan - adult "swamptoad"

1. Participating -yes, e-mail sent aug 27

3. Mission Complete - YES, in the mail oct 12 haven´t seen a post that it has been received

4. Package Received! yes, okt 10.

fiabus - adult "bigfoot"

3. Mission Complete- yes, in the mail oct 13. haven´t seen a post that it has been received

4. Package Received! - YES, the most lovely BIG package.

Johanna - child "juvenil witchwannabee" age 5

3. Mission Complete - YES, in the mail oct 12 really hope this one get there in time, long way but I´m holding thumbs.

4. Package Received! - yes, sept 29

Thanks for holding the mission.

Pictures of our two received missions in previous posts.

d43cee50-ccad-47e5-a2be-b45c6292c5ca.jpg

So many thins. Talking shield to hang on the door, flashing pumpkin, candy and cookies and lollipops, minipumpkins for decoration, a spookieghost, nice card a sig-item and three coins from my wantlist, Love it all. Thank you very much for putting all this into it.

My husband got a little confused since it was a recomended letter/package to pick up but I thought it could be this msision. :(

5f87060f-2041-42a1-9497-3ee41017c5a7.jpg

poef poef i`m so happy that it arrived was a little affraid that it was send back to me again :ninja:

anyway your welcom and enjoy it all.

have a wonderfull HALLOWEEN..................... :ninja:

Mission1

1. Participating - Spider bite me 8-27-08

2. Received Name - Received 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Sent out 10-17-08

4. Package Received! - not yet

Mission2

1. Participating - Email sent 8-27-08

2. Received Name - Received 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Sent out 10-17-08

4. Package Received! - 10-16-08 I received my 1st mission on October 16th from Canada, but to an unforeseen delay, I was only able to open the box earlier this week. I was blown away by the nice Halloween decorations and the personal touch by putting in football notepads...how did you know I was such a football fan :ph34r: ...The best part was when I opened the festive bag and saw the 2 coins that they sent. I received the Monster Cache 2007 (on my seeking list!!!) and the Halloween 2007 R,I,P Geocoins. Thank you so much ELTADA for making this mission a wonderful surprise. You definitely went above and beyond.

kvsmpumpkin_e0.gif

Spooky Halloween Mission(Adult)

1. Participating - 8/27/2008

2. Received Name - Yup! 9/15/2008

3. Mission Complete - Yup! 10/17/2008

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/8/2009 :ph34r:

Spooky Halloween Mission(Pet)

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/9/2008 :ph34r:

Spooky Halloween Mission(Pet)

4. Package Received! - Yup! 10/22/2008

I'll open these when halloween arrives! :ph34r:

Package Received!

I have been informed by Fireboy that my mission package arrived in Cheyenne yesterday. I am still in Texas, but heading home tomorrow. I will open the mission package then. If there is not bad weather I expect to have my RV towed home by Sunday. I am not looking forward to the drive. I will post pictures on Monday.

Thanks to the person who had me for a mission.

Jodi

1. Participating: YES - email sent August 27

2. Received Name: YES - September 11

3. Mission Complete: YES - mailed & received by PSU_Fan (glad to hear that you like everything PSU_Fan. I wanted to get something off your seeking list and my fellow Canadian Whitebear helped me out. Funny enough, a neighbour of mine just a couple of houses down is a big nittany lions fan - he has banners draped from his garage!)

4. Package Received! Not yet - but it's not Halloween yet! :ph34r:

Chilling Chuck (adult zombie)

Spooky Halloween Email Sent - 27/08/08

Spooky Halloween Name Received - 15/09/08

Spooky Halloween Mission Sent - 03/10/08

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - 22/10/08

I received a big box from TeamEccs21 with lots of coins and pathtags, 3 pez dispensers for the kids, and a big tub of candy corns and other goodies (which my wife has claimed -- I'm still lobbying for a share).

Eerie Esther (adult banshee)

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - 22/10/08

My wife received some wonderful coins and lots o' spiders and other glow-in-the-dark stuff from Jan and the Percy Boys! Oh, and a bar of soap. :ph34r: With a huge spider in it!!!

Jugular Jonathan (wee little vampire -- 3 yrs)

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - 29/09/08

Received but not opened! Someone went and wrote 'do not open until Oct 31st' on it!

We broke down and opened the package. Jonathan didn't like waiting any longer (he's only 3!) Thanks for the coins!!!

Alarming Anika (wee little ghoul -- 2 yrs)

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - 09/10/08

FULL of wonderful goodies from Summerandnana!! The hand-made pumpkin is just fantastic!

Rockin Roddy's mission:

1) YES

2) YES

3) YES...today!

4) YES...will open soon!! :grin:

KAboom's mission:

1) YES

2) YES

3) YES...today!

4) YES, THANKS YOU!! :grin:

Both of our missions flew out the door this morning and are on their way! I am very confident they will make their destinations with plenty of time to spare, maybe as soon as Saturday!

I hope you both enjoy them. We didn't send much, but it came from the heart! :D And the candy isle lol

I´m getting a bit worried about our halloweenmissions. I know our kidsmission has been received but I haven´t seen the other two beeing received. Wonder if they got them or not.

Hopefully they post here soon.

grodan Karin

Yeah, me too. I KNOW one of mine got to the person But the other one , going Half the distance :grin: , hasn't been posted But then again, I haven't seen their name in here either :grin:

Here's my 1st mission to arrive to me. Imagine my horror to open this package from :

1414 Mockingbrd Lane

Addams Family, Transylvania

AND MANY - ManyiIcky ( but adorable :D ) SPIDERS All about. I Mean, they were ALL over :grin: the place.

hwy16006.jpg

The cutest cat card :D

hwy16009.jpg

And 3 coins All of which I didn't own yet BUT have really been secretly wanting :D

hwy16010.jpg

T H A N K - Y O U ! ! !

Love the whole box of goodies!

(and you said I was a hard one :D:grin: )