MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name-Name received 9-14-08

3. Mission Complete-Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to send out. (10/15/08) Sorry. Had to work later than expected and the post office already was closed. Will still get before Halloween.

4. My Mission package arrived! Gonna wait till Halloween to open it. Thank you secret Spook!

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name -9/11/08 -

3. Mission Complete - You Kiddin me...It aint Haloween yet- I still got a few days! :D

4. Package Received! Ummm, Yeah, THIS ONE!

f5457cc8-7e2e-4aea-bbf6-ac30f69cd7e6.jpg

Sheesh! Yer Killin me here...Pretty lil package all Spooky-like and I CANT OPEN IT!!! :D ... :ph34r:

Kay, Your gonna have to wait just like me...unless you want me to peek for you! :laughing:

You may peak :)

You stop it!!! :D ... It wouldnt be so hard if you wernt egging me on!!!... :P

Sorry....lol....roflmao.....I am evil.

Maybe I should have not sent it out so soon.....Guess I got a little excited with Halloween being my favorite holiday.

No worries... UNLIKE "OTHERS" here... I have a little self controll and patience! :D ... :D Umm yeah, the retaped tape even says so!

Kay, Your gonna have to wait just like me...unless you want me to peek for you! :anibad:

IS there someone by the name if "KAY" here :D:lol: ?

Yeah, I thought that was you...wait- I dunno!... My mistake, Im sorry :D Ill check for Kay at the Other forum :)

Just a quick post here to update the participants and our organizer. Photos to come soon!

Mission 1 - Penny and Kona

1. Penny and Kona participating (sent 27 Aug 2008)

2. Received Name - yes, 14 Sept 2008

3. Mission Complete - sent 14 October 2008 (via Priority mail, so hopefully there soon!)

4. Package Received! - YES, in early October, but I have been away on research!

Mission 2 - Echo Echo

1. Echo Echo participating (sent 27 Aug 2008)

2. Received Name - yes, 14 Sept 2008

3. Mission Complete - sent 14 October 2008 (via Priority mail, so hopefully there soon!)

4. Package Received! - YES, but I will let Echo Echo update here. :)

Spooky - there was an unmarked box sitting on my doorstep today....

Even my black cat would not go near it.

The postie must have sensed something, as he propped the doormat over it!

My 1 yo grandson loved helping Nana Butterfly open it, and grabbed that skull immediately and wobbled over to show my daughter (his mum)

What a lovely gift - which I suspect was from CLAMM of Plymouth.

2946799942_34f96900b4.jpg

Small packages of black and orange, with ribbon attached revealed some special coins.

2945937539_f4c0f4899c.jpg

And those sweets! I've heard so much about them recently in another forum.

SWEET is an understatement!

Thank you so much.

now i understand why one person don`t get the package that i had send to ??????

there was a note in my mailbox yesterday that i had to come to the post office and pick a package up so today i was there and it was the package that i send to ????

why it come back to my home the reason on it is unknow.

anyway when i come home i check the adress and that was right so i wend back to the office and let it go to ???? again.

the only thing i can say is SORRY and i really really HOPE that it will be arrived on time.

There is a sweet little 4 year old granddaughter of a cacher out there waiting for her mission from us. I'm hoping it gets there on time. Halloween stuff is only JUST now appearing in shops here and I'm trying to find stuff that isn't so scary and gory the way that it's done here. It's going in the mail in the next couple of days, though!

Naomi

there was a note in my mailbox yesterday that i had to come to the post office and pick a package up so today i was there and it was the package that i send to ????

anyway when i come home i check the adress and that was right so i wend back to the office and let it go to ???? again.

the only thing i can say is SORRY and i really really HOPE that it will be arrived on time.

It arrived yesterday :laughing: Tristin will post some pictures this weekend. It didn't have a customs form or return address, so that may have been the problem. Anyhow, thank you and he will post soon about his package!

For those of you who have not sent out missions, please post here when you plan to send yours out! That should be done in the next couple of days, so people receive their packages by Halloween.

People who do not receive their mission by a few days after Halloween, please post here that you didn't get it and then send me an email AT halloweenmission@gmail.com (please don't send it to my tsunrisebey account).

Thanks, tsun

It arrived yesterday :unsure: Tristin will post some pictures this weekend. It didn't have a customs form or return address, so that may have been the problem. Anyhow, thank you and he will post soon about his package!

Thanks, tsun

He sweet Tristan i`m happy that you get your package but i don`t mean yours... :laughing:

i mean the package that i send to a adult that is come back and that i send again.

anyway enjoy your package sweet Tristan.. :P

Mission #1

Bella/Pet African Grey of sweetlife

1. Participating- Wednesday August 27, 2008/email sent

2. Received Name -Thursday Sept 11, 2008 email received

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/08

4. Package Received! received 9/29/08, Bella loved everything she received. she received two parrot coins, since she is a parrot, and two bird toys, Thank You!, Pictures were taken of her with her new coins and toys and will be up soon to show everyone else. Thank You and Happy Halloween Bella Says!

Mission #2

Valarie of sweetlife

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/08

4. Package Received-Received and love every bit that was in the package. Pictures posted and thank You Very Much Jodi.

Mission #3

Barry of sweetlife

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/09

4. Package Received- 10-16-08 Package arrived and waitting until Halloween to open it. Very excited to open it but soon as Halloween arrives I will open it and take Pictures, Thank You!

The little "red thing" is PabloTurtle's sig item. The other red coin is a one of the Dragon Fly Talisman coins done by Tsun. The pouch is handmade and only a few special people ever get those pouches!

edit: I can't spell.

I am fairly sure that I had the privilege of seeing AND holding one of these pouches in my OWN hands :D OH my, it WAS beautiful! Oh, "discover only IF you had something to add to the TB - TB)

CIMG4162.jpg

I have 2 of the three coins you received, but man, I am MEGA jealous of the fetisch and the pouch and the dragonfly talisman you received!

What a special package, filled with handmade items like that and difficult to find coins!

Naomi :)

The pouch IS SO Very touching and what a wonderful way to spend extra time to make an extra effort to make someone smile and cherish :D I wish I had the patience and dedication as PabloTurtle ( I AM dedicated just do NOT have the patience :( )

Fairyhoney

edc6d498-ddbf-4d6c-976b-87dde55a34e4.jpg

I was having a sad day, till i got home and check the mailbox. I saw a box covered in stickers and knew it must be my Halloween mission! I quickly opened the box. Coins (5!), Candy, Glow Sticks, stickers, and spider. Thank You!! 5 coins that I do not have!!

Thank You!! you really brightened up my day!

Spooky Halloween Mission(Adult)

1. Participating - 8/27/2008

2. Received Name - 9/14/2008

3. Mission Complete - 10/16/2008

4. Package Received!

Spooky Halloween Mission(Pet)

1. Participating - 8/27/2008

2. Received Name - 9/14/2008

3. Mission Complete - 10/16/2008

4. Package Received!

I have pictures to post and gushing to do, but it will have to wait until I have the energy. This has been a GREAT mission and I hope my recipients are as happy as I am!!

*HUGE HUG* & Thanks :(:):D

Spooky Halloween Mission #1 Adult

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

3. Mission Complete - Done 10/16

4. Package Received - YES!!!!

Spooky Halloween Mission #2 Adult

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

4. Package Received - YES!!!!

Spooky Halloween Mission Kid

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

4. Package Received - YES!!!

Everything was fantastic and we thank you.

Posted pictures here. Halloween Mission Pictures

The fun for me, besides making our packages, was letting the kids open everything. They had a blast! Great one Tsun & thanks to all who participated. Halloween sure is getting to be more fun every year!

Edited by GPX Navigators

I will post a pic later, but I think I may have gotten my Halloween mission today.

Inside was a card with 3 coins. A cache stalkers coin which I will be realeasing for Todies Wild Ride, a 7 caching sins (never seen this one before and I really like it) and a Camp Explorer coin (oddly the camper looks like our first camper we had). All 3 great coins. Also got GhostBusters 2 on DVD (of which I did not have in my library). Only thing is...I dont know who sent it. It was addressed to me and had my return addy on it. The card was not signed. Still, whoever you are that sent it to me, thank you very much.

1. Participating - 1 Child (age 8). Email sent 11th Sept

2. Received Name - 16th Sept

3. Mission Complete - Posted today (22nd Sept)

4. Package Received! - YES :lol:

We got home from school today and there was a note to say that here was a parcel to collect at the post office! Cheyenne screeched and jumped around with excitment and we rushed out to pick it up.

Thank you for a fabulous parcel. It's the first mission we have received and Cheyenne was beside herself with excitment. I hope the picture works below showing all the goodies (I'm not too sure how to post but I'll try).

Halloweenmission2008-1.jpg

To our Micro mission sender . . . your Daddy deserves a big cuddle for helping you send out a great parcel B)

Edited by KernowCachers

MISSION 1: Joan

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult :lol:

2. Name Received: September 15 B)

3. Mission Sent: Yes :laughing: Delivery confirmation said it was delivered.

4. Mission Received:Yes today

My grandson was here when we got the mail and was so excited because Smarties is his favorite. Then there was lots more candy and a skeletn with bugs. Yep my grandson loves bugs. I loved all my coins. BrokenW coins and pins, which I never dreamed I would ever own. They are so cute. I received the the Black Canyon Beach luau which I thought about ordering it to get me through the long, cold winter but didn't get around to it. It is on my desk and I love it and the pig glows in the dark, Reminder winter won't last forever just seems like it. Then I got the persistence of caching which is so cool and another pin which looks like a teepee and I always collected Indian things. You really out did yourself and I am so excited with it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e1b60c62-bb0a-4638-885e-62fd1d71084d.jpg

PS Thank you again

MISSION 2: Ralph

1. Participating: Email Sent for an adult. :lol:

2. Name Received: September 15 :D

3. Mission Sent: Yes :D Delivery confirmation said it was delivered.

4 Mission Received: Not yet.

Mission1

1. Participating - Spider bite me 8-27-08

2. Received Name - Received 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Sent out 10-17-08

4. Package Received! - not yet

Mission2

1. Participating - Email sent 8-27-08

2. Received Name - Received 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Sent out 10-17-08

4. Package Received! - 10-16-08 I received my 1st mission yesterday from Canada, but unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I have not opened the package yet. I will be sure to do as the instruction on the outside of the box suggests and open it prior to October 31st :lol: I will post pictures...thanks to my mission person.

Participating... :laughing:

Received Name... :lol:

Mission Complete... :D

Package Received... :D

When I got home from work today, there was a decorated box waiting for me.

Should I wait till Halloween to open it???

No way Halloween is still 2 weeks away. I don't have that kind of patience.

2949506125_850e3ab1ec.jpg

The box was full of candies and other Halloween goodies. These were guarded by a huge spider on top of the wrapping.

2949506407_c6ff4e5817.jpg

Inside their own package were 5, That's FIVE geocoins. A Mimbres Pottery, The Virtual Cache Micro, A Tatanka Pejula Buffalo, A Denali National Park Coin, and a GPS the movie. All great coins thatI don't have in my collection.

Thanks :lol: Penny and Kona for the great mission package B)

Mission # 2 - Kids

1. Participating: - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes - Sent 10/14/08

4. Package Received - TODAY!!!!

Our kids Halloween mission came in today all the way from Sweden! Inside was a bunch of goodies for the kids and they each got a Grodan&Fiabus pathtag, St. Patrick's Day leaf, a big bean (SimonLimon for BW and HunnyBunnyBerry for NW) and for them to share they got a Helping Children with Congenital Heart Disease geocoin. It was difficult for me to take pictures when RW was acting like a kid and helping BW and NW get into everything. :lol: Their mission sender really out did themselves! Thanks! The kids are currently having fun eating candy and tossing the balloons around the house B)

100_1595.jpg

100_1597.jpg

MY MISSION ARRIVED TODAY!!

All I can say is WOW!! Lara you really went all out!! Thank you so much!

A giant box was delivered today, and inside was a big pile of spider web and plastic spiders, then mountains of candy, and then an adorable pumpkin bag. Inside the pumpkin there were 2 little towels with pumpkins on them, a cool ceramic treasure chest filled with sticky gooey eyeballs, 2 pairs of Halloween socks, a gigantic rubber spider, a black cat-shaped candle, and a Mexican ceramic sun face. And of course there were the coins!! The 4 coin set of the all season caching coins, the trick or treat bag from Oakcoins, a peep, and MWGB bear!! And a signal Halloween pin and the coolest clay frog sig item!!

I love everything!! THANK YOU!!

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Mission # 2 - Kids

1. Participating: - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes - Sent 10/14/08

4. Package Received - TODAY!!!!

Our kids Halloween mission came in today all the way from Sweden! Inside was a bunch of goodies for the kids and they each got a Grodan&Fiabus pathtag, St. Patrick's Day leaf, a big bean (SimonLimon for BW and HunnyBunnyBerry for NW) and for them to share they got a Helping Children with Congenital Heart Disease geocoin. It was difficult for me to take pictures when RW was acting like a kid and helping BW and NW get into everything. :lol: Their mission sender really out did themselves! Thanks! The kids are currently having fun eating candy and tossing the balloons around the house B)

100_1595.jpg

100_1597.jpg

Glad it got there in time, sometimes mail over the pond is slow. Glad they liked it also.

grodan Karin and Johanna.

1. Participating - Email Sent 9/11/08

2. Received Name- Yep. Let's see what I can find out.

3. Mission Complete - Mailed today finally (10/18/08) Work has kept me swamped and away from post offices during business hours

4. Package Received! - Received today too (10/18/08) Thank you my secret Great Pumpkin.

I got a Joranda Deadman's Hand, A Coin Dropping Fairy, and a nielsenc Thanksgiving coin, as well as a singing card that reminded me that this was indeed Halloween. Happy Halloween, everyone!

Mission 1 - Adult

1. Participating - e-mail sent 8/27

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission 2 - For the kid in me!!! :)

1. Participating - e-mail sent 8/27

2. Received Name 9/15/08

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

I haven't sent my missions but I did send email to my cachers...deadline snuck up on me ;) ....I hope to have them in the mail by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I have the coins lined up just need to get them packaged and ready to go.

I haven't received anything either...but I am sure the deadline flew by as well...

participating- email sent 9/9(adult)

received name- 9/15

mission complete- 9/24

package received- YES!!!

participating- email sent 9/9 (pet)

received name- 9/15

mission complete- 9/24

package received- YES!!!

Received both missions over the last couple day. Thought about waiting, but just couldn't do it :anicute:

Thank you so much Geo Gophers for the awesome package. My daughter cannot wait to go to school with a Nessie (Loch Ness Monster) marshmallow sucker!! My wife absolutely loves the Message in a Bottle coin. I personally loved the bag full of bloody eyeballs!!

img236158838.JPG

Blue Motmot and GeoDog Julia: Gizmo would like to thank you for the awesome mission! We were actually looking for a Halloween costume for her but have no need to now. She makes a cute pumpkin :D I, no wait, Gizmo, loves the coins. She really likes the one with all her relatives in it.

img236158778.JPG

img236158808.JPG

This was an awesome mission!! Thank you so much for putting it on Tsun. You rock!!.

just a couple of pics of my fabu halloween mission! which included coins i didn't have and really really like, pathtgs — always welcome — and candy — which i don't have any pics of cause i ate it first. i can't wait until i grow the witch!

lara

2955761169_41d8664032_o.jpg

crake symbology

2956603668_a10b36a2a5_o.jpg

fortune favors the bold, flavor red. i like this so much more than the blue one!

2956603390_e92d15f6ee_o.jpg

Mission # 1 - Adult

1. Participating: - B) Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name - :D Name received 09/11/08

3. Mission Complete - :anicute: Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :anicute: Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - :anicute: Yes!!! 09/20/08

Mission # 2 - Adult

1. Participating: - :huh: Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name - :D Name received 09/11/08

3. Mission Complete - :D Package sent today 10/08/08 I know one has arrived at it's destination but I see no word about the second. I sent them on the same day, Priority Mail so it should be there... :D Hopefully the second receiver will post soon.

4. Package Received! - The month proceeds apace! Still waiting. Still hopeful! :D

CF30

Thanks lorca.nl and jnball for posting here and letting me know that my packages got to you both safe and sound, very much appreciated. It's always such a relief to know that these missions have made it ok. I'm chuffed to bits that you both liked them.... thoroughly enjoyed making them up lol!!! I love Halloween. :D

The other half will be pleased to hear that you liked the eyeballs Joe......that was Andy's idea to put them in :laughing: ....he thought they were brilliant. I think they feel gruesome LOL!!

Really chuffed too that Lorca like her pumpkin and it's contents as well. :anibad:

I've not been on the forum as much as I usually am lately because our main computer crashed and died a few days ago, and getting online at the moment is a bit of a "hit and miss" afair with our old laptop here. So, I'd better post an update here on mine just in case the folks who have "got me" are wondering ....nothing has arrived yet, but there's still plenty time.

First mission (Adult):

1. Participating: Yes. Email sent 28/08/08 for one adult.

2. Received Name: Yes. Name received 16/09/08

3. Mission Complete: Yes. Sent by Airmail 8th October 2008

4. Package Received: Not yet, still plenty time though.

Second mission (Pet):

1. Participating: Yes. Email sent 28/08/08 for one pet.

2. Received Name: Yes. Name received 16/09/08

3. Mission Complete: Yes. Sent by Airmail 8th October 2008 (Woof!!)

4. Package Received: Not yet, still plenty of time though.

Ali :)

Edited by Geo-Gophers

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0059copy.jpg

O.K. finally got things working.

Couldn't make it through the weekend without opening.

As much as I like the coins, because they fill some holes in a growing collection. I like the handmade pieces even more. ESPECIALLY the Vampire Turtle. Hmmmmm, Great idea for a Halloween coin.

Thank You summerandnana for all the neat gifts.