MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

Just in from vacation, glad we didn't miss the deadline!

Mrs usyoopers (adult)

participating- email sent 9/9

received name- 9/15...thinking....

mission complete- 9/23, Tricks and Treats are in the mail!

package received-

the other yooper

participating- email sent for him 9/9

received name- 9/15...thinking for him...

mission complete- 9/23 in the mail....BOO!

package received-

Mission # 1 - Adult

1. Participating: :ph34r: Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name: 09/15/08

3. Mission Complete 09/18/08

4. Package Received! 09/20/08 I think, the package wasn't marked and I don't remember a trade for the two I received.

Mission # 2 - Child

1. Participating: :unsure: Email sent 08/27/08

2. Received Name: 09/15/08

3. Mission Complete 09/18/08

4. Package Received!

Edited by Atwell Family

wauwie this is a fun Mission so i`m in :)

for a dog

1.) Participating - yep 01-09-08

2.) Received Name :D yep 16-09-08

3.) Mission complet it`s done and on the way :P 26-09-08

4.) Package Recieved

for a adult

2.) Received Name :D yep 16-09-08

3.) Mission Complete - also done and the way B) 26-09-08

4.) Package Recieved

We are in.

grodan - adult "swamptoad"

1. Participating -yes, e-mail sent aug 27

2. Received Name- yes sept 15

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

fiabus - adult "bigfoot"

1. Participating - yes, e-mail sent aug 27

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Johanna - child "juvenil witchwannabee" age 5

1. Participating - yes, e-mail sent aug 27

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - yes, sept 29 Thank you so much KernowCachers, you have done some homework for sure. Thanks for the extras for Simon, loved them.

090bfe37-6acf-4c86-a7db-8cc8fb4c3d42.jpg

Johanna had a big package to pick up at the poststore today. Containing:

3 fingermonster, 1 bat, 3 ants, 1 flashpumpkinbadge, vampirecape, teeth and blood, 1keychainghost(thanks for the idea), 1 mamaspider with 5 babies(eooowhhw), 1 beatle, 1 grasshopper and 3 coins. All twisted in some spiderweb. A really spooky and crawly mission!!! Thanks!!

Thanks for holding this mission.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus
Mission #1

Bella/Pet African Grey of sweetlife

1. Participating- Wednesday August 27, 2008/email sent

2. Received Name -Thursday Sept 11, 2008 email received

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/08

4. Package Received! received 9/29/08, Bella loved everything she received. she received two parrot coins, since she is a parrot, and two bird toys, Thank You!, Pictures were taken of her with her new coins and toys and will be up soon to show everyone else. Thank You and Happy Halloween Bella Says!

Mission #2

Valarie of sweetlife

4. Package Received

Mission #3

Barry of sweetlife

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/09

4. Package Received

We dont have a list of our geocoins we have, but we activate all coins we have in our collection, so feel free to take a peek in our profile :) Whoever has us just have fun with whatever you come up with, were not hard people to please. This is Bella's First Halloween, be interested to see how she reacts when she sees what she receives in her package.
Edited by sweetlife

for a dog

2.) Received Name :( yep 16-09-08

3.) Mission complet it`s done and on the way :laughing: 26-09-08

4.) Package Recieved

for a adult

2.) Received Name :) yep 16-09-08

3.) Mission Complete - also done and the way :D 26-09-08

4.) Package Recieved - JEP I GOT IT TODAY (30-09-08) WHAT A WONDERFULL PACKAGE I`M IN LOVE :laughing:

EARTHROOSTER YOU REALLY MAKE MY DAY:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL AND SCARY THINGS :(

I LOVE ALL THE HALLOWEEN THINGS AND MOST OF ALL I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THE YELLOW PLATE WITH LORCA ON IT, AND I WILL HANG IT ON MY WALL..

ALSO A LOT OF THANKS FOR THE COINS THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND ONE A LITTLE SCARY :)

SO ALL NICE PEOPLE LOOK WHAT EARTHROOSTER GIVE ME.......................

halloweenmission006.jpg

1. Participating - yes, email sent for 1 Adult mission

2. Received Name - while I was away this weekend - will be working on this during the week...........

3. Mission Complete - Yes, mailed today - Happy Halloween

4. Package Received! - Was gone for the weekend and happy to see my package when I got home. The 2006 May Geocoin club coin and a beautiful Red Glitter Time and Space coin. Thank you very much.

With a little bit of investigation, I am very sure the thanks goes to OshnDoc ~ just love my coins - Thanks again and Happy Halloween!

OK I am in, it has been a while

summerandnana - ADULT

1. Participating - Yes, email sent

2. Received Name - 9/15 research begins

3. Mission Complete - Not yet:) 9-30-08

4. Package Received!

Adding another mission:)

CHILD Mackenzie

Mission #2 4 year old little gobliness

1. Participating: Yes email sent

2. Received Name - 9/15 mission received

3. Mission Complete This mission is complete - Watch for the Witch Flying on the Broom 9-30-08

4. Package Received

Oh yeah, just wanted to let the person know that has me, if you are doing something special with it, and have not sent it out yet, and you are looking for ideas, I LOVE VAMPIRES!!!!!! I am a Vampire fanatic. Every year for Halloween I dress up in full costume as a vampire. So if you needed an idea, vampires are the way to go. Too bad there was not a vampire coin out there, that would totally make my day.

If you already have it sent out, its ok, I know I will like it no matter what....lol

I cant wait for my recipient gets my package....mwa ha ha ha haaaa!!!!!

question: are we supposed to sign our names or does the mission sender remain a mystery? what do people like to do or what do you prefer to see?

lara/rsg

Always fun to leave it a mystery, but when there are so few participants from a country, then the list of possibilities is quickly narrowed down.

Post marks & stamps help...

Outgoing mission posted 10 days ago, though economy mail - meaning it should arrive right on Halloween!

hee hee..... someone has to wait.

My mom says there is a package in town for me from the 'Great Pumpkin' :D I haven't sent out my package yet but my mom picked a bunch of stuff up and we will send it off very soon. Don't want my mission critter to be opening a package up before it's time <_<

Mom will post pictures in the next couple of days after she goes to town.

Rockin Roddy

1) Participating....YES!

2) Received Mission...YES!

3) Package Sent...not yet but soon!

4) Package Received...YES!!!

SweetLife has sent me a very large box, I can't hardly control myself! I will, however, wait as long as I possibly can, maybe all the way until Halloween???

THANKS my friends!!

Rockin Roddy

1) Participating....YES!

2) Received Mission...YES!

3) Package Sent...not yet but soon!

4) Package Received...YES!!!

SweetLife has sent me a very large box, I can't hardly control myself! I will, however, wait as long as I possibly can, maybe all the way until Halloween???

THANKS my friends!!

Holy Wah, you got it already? Wow that mailman must know you been needing some geomail. Hope you like what we sent ya, yeh lets see how long yu wait until you open it. Wonder if it will be until Halloween? Kaboom is probably going crazy over there, probably pressuring you to open it, we know that he likes opening stuff that comes in the mail. Don't ya you let him tho, it is for you our friend. By the way, Val decorated the box. You will have to check it out tonight, it glows in the dark. Have a SpOOkTacular Halloween Roddy.
Mission #1

Bella/Pet African Grey of sweetlife

4. Package Received! received 9/29/08, Bella loved everything she received. she received two parrot coins, since she is a parrot, and two bird toys, Thank You!, Pictures were taken of her with her new coins and toys and will be up soon to show everyone else. Thank You and Happy Halloween Bella Says!

988a5c1b-2d43-4fea-918e-7f01dbb38de3.jpg

67093b2e-5e31-461f-b54a-87492081964a.jpg

Mission #2

Valarie of sweetlife

4. Package Received Thursday Oct 2, 2008 misson arrived today, Thank You Jodi from Texas for the spooktacular box full of goodies for Halloween, I was like a kid , but very pateintly taking pictures as unloading and unwrapping everything in the box. I am proud to say this is one of the nicest mission I haven yet to receive. You put alot of work and thought into making this mission a very rememorable one. I loved everything in there. It was actually hard to get everything in one one picture. I didnt get one, or two or three coins, I got many. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Hope the picture comes out good for everyone to see.

ccd46792-f86f-43bf-8275-a1197a39688d.jpg

Mission #3

Barry of sweetlife

3. Mission Complete research begins, mailed 9/29/09

4. Package Received

We dont have a list of our geocoins we have, but we activate all coins we have in our collection, so feel free to take a peek in our profile :) Whoever has us just have fun with whatever you come up with, were not hard people to please. This is Bella's First Halloween, be interested to see how she reacts when she sees what she receives in her package.

Spooky Halloween Mission - ADULT

1. Participating: YES, e-mail sent 8/28/08

2. Received Name: Yes - 9/15/08 No seeking list found - further research required.

3. Mission Complete: Soon - need to go shopping for some Halloween goodies.

4. Package Received: 10/2/08 Yes, A LARGE box arrived in today's mail. Thanks Valerie and Barry of sweetlife! Luise says I can't open it yet - I'll twist her arm soon - I hope.

2. Received Name: Yes - 9/15/08 No seeking list found - further research required.

3. Mission Complete: Soon - need to go shopping for some Halloween goodies.

4. Package Received: 10/2/08 Yes, A LARGE box arrived in today's mail. Thanks Valerie and Barry of sweetlife! Luise says I can't open it yet - I'll twist her arm soon - I hope.

Glad it arrived safe,. Enjoy and have a spooktaculat Halloween. Val had fun decorating the box. Hope you like what we came up with for you.

Chilling Chuck (adult zombie)

Spooky Halloween Email Sent - 27/08/08

Spooky Halloween Name Received - 15/09/08

Spooky Halloween Mission Sent - 03/10/08

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - NO

Eerie Esther (adult banshee)

Jugular Jonathan (wee little vampire -- 3 yrs)

Spooky Halloween Mission Received - 29/09/08 Received but not opened! Someone went and wrote 'do not open until Oct 31st' on it! :):D

Alarming Anika (wee little ghoul -- 2 yrs)

Have not heard anything as of late. I sent out my package last week, priority by accident. The recpient should have it by now. I always get worried when sending stuff out. Hope it arrives safe and sound.

Thought my Halloween package came yesterday, but it was just something the wife ordered. Gettin very excited.

Have not heard anything as of late. I sent out my package last week, priority by accident. The recpient should have it by now. I always get worried when sending stuff out. Hope it arrives safe and sound.

Thought my Halloween package came yesterday, but it was just something the wife ordered. Gettin very excited.

Give that person some time, they are a bit slow and busy getting on the forums :rolleyes: They won't let ya down posting on here you're just going to have to be patient for a bit :santa:

3. Mission Complete: 10/4/08 - Mailed my mission package today.

1. Participating: yep

2. Received Name: yep

3. Mission Complete: yep :D

4. Package Received! Yes!!

Thanks Frozen Buns and jnbball!! I haven't actually seen them, lol, but my mom was sure excited! She opened them and told me all about it :D Next time I'm home (end of the month) I'm going to teach her (again :rolleyes: ) how to upload photos of the stuff I receive! ;):D:(

Thanks for another great mission!

1. Participating: 9/7/08

2. Received Name: 9/14/08--Still waiting for one coin and will probably have to buy more candy if the wait continues too long!

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received! Arrived several days ago!!

I admit that this package arrived several days ago and I didn't post. I did though contact the sender to thank them for a wonderful package. I was separated from my camera and wanted to wait until I could take a picture of it. I have to say that I really tried hard to save the candy for the pictures but I wasn't completely successful! LOL It never occurred to me to wait until Halloween before I opened it. When I opened the box I was greeted by a huge spider which was guarding many, many goodies!. I received a cool windsock, some apple cider mixes, caramel apple dip, a funny greeting card, a gummy coral snake and lots of candy. My house will be smelling pretty good when the pumpkin nutmeg candle is burning! A dictionary of terms from the upper penisula of Michigan was also in the box. This was very appropiate as most of my relatives are from there. I know I haven't listed a lot of the things in the box as it was packed full. Oh yeah I received some coins too! A Grim Reaper coin, Message in a Bottle, and a geogem--I've never seen one before! All great coins. The coins were packed in a cute little mesh pumpkin bag too. This wonderful package was sent to me by USYoopers!! Thanks so much!!

babac0d0-88cd-4a03-837f-fba9e4af7408.jpg