MISSION: Spooky Halloween Mission Enter Here!

tsunrisebey

Rockin Roddy.....IN

1. Participating - (adult) Email Sent 8-29

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

KAboom....IN

1. Participating - (Adult) Email Sent 8-29

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

THANKS for putting this together Steph, I love Halloween!!

Glad you both were able to be in on the mission. We love Halloween also.

FYI, you should be receiving the Gift to Help You Out, Real Soon.

Have a fun and safe Holiday weekend

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Rockin Roddy.....IN

1. Participating - (adult) Email Sent 8-29

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

KAboom....IN

1. Participating - (Adult) Email Sent 8-29

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

THANKS for putting this together Steph, I love Halloween!!

I didn't get your email, can you send another one. More so cause I need addresses ;)

wauwie this is a fun Mission so i`m in :sad:

for a dog

1.) Participating - yep 01-09-08

2.) Received Name

3.) Mission complet

4.) Package Recieved

for a adult

1.) Participating - yep 01-09-08

2.) Received Name

3.) Mission Complete

4.) Package Recieved

I didn't get an email from you, it wasn't in my spam folder either, can you send me another one :sad:

I havent undertaken a mission before could someone explain what they are about, is it simply a geocoin exchange or do the coins need to undertake a specific mission after exchange.

Most missions have a theme (Halloween for this one). See post #1 for guidelines and briefly what you need to do to participate.

For this mission you would sign up (adult/child/pet missions) and receive a name in return after the close date. When you get your mission person, you can try to research their 'coin seeking list' or just surprise them with 2 trackable coins (that is the minimum and required part). Most of us decorate the packages and include little goodies that go along with the theme. The coins need to be unactivated when you send them and when you receive your mission package you are free to do with the coins as you choose. If you want more information, drop me an email or I'm sure others here will also offer advise.

tsun

I've replied to everyone's requests so far. There's just over a week left to signup, don't be shy!

We've got quite a few adults (or so that's what you said you were :lol: ) signed up.

Quite a few pets

and a few kids but not many.

I've looked through the list of names and your trader lists, I've decided to send my name to about 15 of you with a list of coins I'd like in my package. muahhhahahahahahahaha and some of you think I'm actually kidding :(

HELLYEH................ :laughing::laughing:

Kay...Im in- Email sent!!! :D I think im gonna be :ph34r: for halloween this year...all I need is a ski mask!!! :D

Edit to add: Bruce and Tammy are goin as :ninja: and all they need is a Ninja Mask!!!

:( you mean my "HELLYEH" didn't count :(

Oh you stop it... :P Hellyeh, it counted!!! It just wasnt Green is all!...Had it been size 5 and Green I think you'd feel better right now, I think you better charge that Night Vision Glow and stand in the closet for a few :(

:D Dont worry, I still Lub ya, even though I didnt choose your Hellyeh! ...Oh Yeah~

1. Participating: 09. September 2008

2. Received Name~Nope

3. Mission Complete~Nope

4. Package Received!~Nope...PS, this is good for me and EmmaGem! Thanks Tsun!

Hmm, thought the names were not mailed out until sept 17? Have I missed something?

grodan Karin

I am trying to assign a few each day, I didn't realize how much work would be involved in this and with some other things I have going on, this will make it a bit easier on me. I'll be sending out missions throughout the week and people can still sign up until the 14th.