Garmin Colorado/Oregon translation

onovy

Hi,

Czech translation of Colorado/Oregon is crap, are translation to your languages better?

I just started community project OpenGTT for Garmin translation editing where you can update translation and export .gtt file for your Garmin handheld.

I heard about some bugs in German translation, is there anyone who wants maintane this translation and fix this bugs?

Hi,

Czech translation of Colorado/Oregon is crap, are translation to your languages better?

I just started community project OpenGTT for Garmin translation editing where you can update translation and export .gtt file for your Garmin handheld.

I heard about some bugs in German translation, is there anyone who wants maintane this translation and fix this bugs?

There are some people editing the German.gtt because they are not happy with the translation. --> http://www.naviboard.de/vb/showthread.php?...p;highlight=gtt

Thanks for reply, any other languages intersted in?

Can I change the English around? I would like to change "System Software Missing" to "SNAFU Catch #22".

no, english is build-in. it's possible to trash-out english translation from firmware file to English.ttd but it's really hard :huh:.

Can I change the English around? I would like to change "System Software Missing" to "SNAFU Catch #22".

And all RMA'd units will have : BOHICA in place of SNAFU . . . :^)

And when they're really good and tired of people whining "FUBAR"

Norm

Edited by RRLover