bidding on coins on ebay

RedShoesGirl

i was perusing ebay for coins as i like to do once in a while and i found a coin i wanted to bid on. so i did. turns out the seller has blocked me from bidding! now i know i am an opinionated kinda girl, but sheesh, paula, my money is as good as the rest!

ya know, i have a feeling i am wearing out my welcome here, so i am going to disappear for a while.

see ya folks!

rsg

I will take your money. :unsure: I don't discriminate. In fact, that goes for anyone on here.

But, seriously. That's a little ridiculous. And I wouldn't be offended by it either. Some people never matured past the high school age and still think life is a popularity contest. That's the reason why I don't let myself get sucked into these forums too much.

When i do get on here, your posts usually make me laugh RSG. So you should stay for comic relief.

As you can see, you are in good company . . . I'm sure she'd block me as well. I'm sure I'm viewed as either the devil incarnate or one of his henchmen. :sad:

Aw, Flutey. I always thought your duties were largely ceremonial.

:unsure::D:ph34r::ph34r::D

Edited by FluteFace

No biggie RSG. I bought one of her coins, paid for it, received it, left feedback immediately, and have now been waiting for feedback to be left in return. Guess some things aren't too important to some folks once they have your money. Says alot about the quality of character involved. Please don't misconstrue this a a personal afront, I am only stating "facts" regarding a trackable coin transaction.