technology is a wonderfull thing

The Bentleys

hi there myself and a couple of other tams in my area want to get together to place a 5 part multi cache and a couple of individual ones are we allowed to set up a new collective name to do this rather than use any one of our individual accounts also do we need to be premium members to do this

second part

i have cache mate , tom tom , memory map , and gsak but cant seem to get the formats in each unit to converce basically i want to use my pda to do the donkey work but would like a way to remove my nokia from the equation as it kills the battery is there a way i can log all notes photos etc from a find then upload that direct to my account on geocaching.com to save typing them all up at a later date and so i can do the hard work on sight if i am on holiday for 2 weeks on my laptop then go to a free wireless point to upload them

paul

hi there myself and a couple of other tams in my area want to get together to place a 5 part multi cache and a couple of individual ones are we allowed to set up a new collective name to do this rather than use any one of our individual accounts also do we need to be premium members to do this

When you place a cache, you can choose a nickname other than your own. For example, if you write the nickname as "Bentleys and Whoever", this will show up on the cache page where it says "A cache by..."

When this name is clicked though, it will take the user to the profile of the person that was logged in to publish the cache. Hope that helps

When you place a cache, you can choose a nickname other than your own. For example, if you write the nickname as "Bentleys and Whoever", this will show up on the cache page where it says "A cache by..."

When this name is clicked though, it will take the user to the profile of the person that was logged in to publish the cache. Hope that helps

yes thanks it would save me 15 quid

also can someone take the time to do me an idiot guide to dipping my own coin for milage as i have tried mut it doesnt get any mileage added to it