Wanna start a new style of Geocaching?

cooter32

As a 4X4 vehicle owner I think it would be a great idea to have a class of caching that required an off road vehicle to reach them. Most people that like to do off-road driving have a hard time finding cool places to do so. Setting this up would allow participants to share some hidden off-road trails and would make it alot more fun. By the way...sorry if it already exists but I couldn't seem to find it.

There is an attribute you can add to the listing to designate that you can use 4x4 to get there:

offroadpq1.jpg

You can make a 4x4 cache just like any other, you still need permission, and might expect a few people to hike it if they do not have a 4x4.

Another thing you might do is create a Bookmark list of caches that people with 4x4 would like. If such a list were in my area I'd check it out.

Edited by Airmapper

There is an attribute you can add to the listing to designate that you can use 4x4 to get there:

offroadpq1.jpg

You can make a 4x4 cache just like any other, you still need permission, and might expect a few people to hike it if they do not have a 4x4.

Another thing you might do is create a Bookmark list of caches that people with 4x4 would like. If such a list were in my area I'd check it out.

I couldn't see how to search for such a bookmark list.