NEWBIE FROM JACKSONVILLE FL

WHO DAT LDY

Hi guys I am a Newbie from Jacksonville, FL. I went out last week with my Tom Tom and instructions from Google Earth. Well no luck I think I didn't know how to read the cordinates on the Tom Tom since they are a bit different. Hopefully I can get a hold of an economical GPS until I find if this hobby is really for me. I would love this just so I can have fun while walking my dog and he gets to smell alot of new things.........LOL!

Also, I hope everyone in the area came out of FAY OK......... I must say I was one of the lucky ones.

:)

I'm on the west side of jacksonville florida and I also have a tom-tom. You need to go to look up new point of interest, hit the next arrow and you will see latitude and longitude. From there enter in the cordinance and hit done. It will give you driving directions to your location, when you get close go to recalculate rout, on the right side of the screen you can see the cordinance, touch the screen on them and it will ask you to configure them, change it to minutes or what ever the cache is measured in than it will show you the numbers your after as you walk around. If you need more help I'll be more than glad to help you.