Geocoinfest: What coin are you bringing to trade?

tsunrisebey

I just want to know who is bringing what to GCF to trade?

New personal coins?

Personal coin that has been around for awhile?

Doing a group coin project?

Just traders you've collected?

It's a surprise :) ?

Anyone care to share pics of what they're bringing :)

I know I'm bringing something but I have no idea what. I have a calendar at home that I keep track of the Griz football games on and I realized that I put GCF where a Griz game should have been and planned a trip to an away game during GCF, lmao. Now I gotta call everyone and tell them, sorry, I screwed up. Hence, I thought I had more time to get a new coin minted for GCf and now I would be cutting it pretty close for a new personal. Guess i better figure it out quickly :)

Depends on what I have in hand at the time. If I still have any "Numbers" coins left they will be up for trade (only have 2 right now). I just my "Cache Gods" coins, 2 are mine, rest are for trade, again, if I have any left by then. Of course my personal Ptag. And If I can get the money up in time, some wooden nickels. Plus, who know what else I may have gotten in by then so I may have some to trade off. Might even see about just buying some coins to take just so I can trade. Gotta check the money situation first though. May have to stop buying coins I really want till after GCF.

We'll be bringing the following:

- GCF08 Group Geocoin - Keystone Mini's

artwork.jpg

- Our daughters will have their very own personal coin

Hermey.jpg

- Anthus Laptops -- hopefully a special edition will be done in time for the event :huh:

- Anthus Decoders

- Anthus Secret geoAgents

- Anthus GeoPins

- Other various trade coins that I have

...Anthus

This is our first big event :sad: and our first event ever outside the great state of Texas.

We will have our TJ and Blondie pathtag to trade as well as a few of the Keystone group coins. We also have about 110 other geocoins to trade. If anyone wants to arrange a trade in advance to be consumated at the event, let us know and we can exchange lists.

See ya'll there!

:sad:

I am bringing a suitcase full of coinage.

Traders from my stash and my sons.

GCF non-trackable geotags

I will have some coins for sale at my table also.

Morpho Butterflies 2008

Mousekakat provided they don't sell out. Might get a special plating for the event.

Search Engine should make it's appearance

I will hopefully have a new coin just to show off and spark some interest. New ideas will be shown with this coin. :laughing:B)

Trying to figure out timing on a group project also.

I really do not have anything to trade But I will be checking out things, having never been I am not really sure and I have difficulty making new friend I am prickly all over you know. But I hope to buy a few, I may bring some personal signature items.

have you on my list for trading "keystones". didn't you get the group coin?

I'm bringing my personal coins, my group Keystone coins, and whatever extras I have been stockpiling since the event was published! I haven't made any of my wooden nickels in awhile, but I suppose I will mix up a bunch of those. Also will bring a whole mess of pennies from my penny press.

Bringing my sis-in-law as well, who is somewhat new to caching and VERY new to geocoins. Maybe we will get her a sig item as well.

I'm bringing my personal coins, my group Keystone coins, and whatever extras I have been stockpiling since the event was published! I haven't made any of my wooden nickels in awhile, but I suppose I will mix up a bunch of those. Also will bring a whole mess of pennies from my penny press.

Bringing my sis-in-law as well, who is somewhat new to caching and VERY new to geocoins. Maybe we will get her a sig item as well.

:laughing:

You is gonna trade your SIL?!?!

Wow...coin trading has gotten to be fierce!

:D

:laughing:

Yes, bringing her, but she won't be for trade!!! I'd have to answer a lot of questions to her 5-year old, AndrewPanda, who DOES fancy himself a geocoin collector!

Of course, if someone offered the right coin for her..... :D

:o

You is gonna trade your SIL?!?!

Wow...coin trading has gotten to be fierce!

:D

:)