UNCOINTEST: No Prize For You

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Maybe another first in Cointests? In this one you will(probably) never see the coin that you win.

I will only tell you the Tracking Code and Activation Code, then you must activate the coin with a mission, and I will release it at a time and place of my choosing!

In order to win, you must tell the rest of us why you DON'T DESERVE IT. I will pick my FIVE favorites as the winners.

I don't deserve to win because I am taking so long to send out the prizes everyone has won so far. Let's hear how horrible you are. Keep it appropriate for all ages and cultures please.

I don't want to set a strict deadline on this one, but only three entries per person. Have fun!

I don't deserve to win because I am first to reply! :wub: Doh! not quick enough! SECOND to reply... Definitely don't deserve it. Can't even post fast enough! :wub:

No, really I DON'T deserve to win! Why? Because I have waaaaaaaay too many coins already! :wub: Give 'em to someone with a smaller collection. Or better yet to someone just starting a collection.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I don't deserve to win because-

It's my Birthday tomorrow and I will get more than my fair share of well wishes, cards, cake and presents. I am being taken out for a day of caching fun by the other yooper, it will include a boat ride, riding bikes on an Island, having a few adult beverages with a very nice lunch and finding all the caches I want to. No one having that much fun deserves to win, give it to some poor soul who has to work all day...stuck inside with no windows and it's a perfect day out.

Anyone who can follow in my footsteps will find unactivated geocoins scattered in the local caches, I made up a sticker for them that says- "Happy Birthday to me, but YOU get the present"

I am not worthy to win, I'm gonna be having loads of fun!

Crowesfeat and PushingTin already posted my reasons for not deserving to win which is further proof of my undeserving nature. Besides if I don't get to see the coin or even know what coin it is how am I to give a darn about it? I have all the coins in the wild that I can (barely) handle. One more would just freak me out and break fracture my already questionable state of mind.

Thank you for not considering this post in your calculations.

Edited by Droo

Oh! Well...I do not deserve this coin just because Write Shop Robert will be furious with me!!! :wub:

I already received 3 letters from him with bingo cards, raffle coupons, game cards... I already won 2 TB's and a geocoin...I think, I have participated in all his cointests so I do not know if I won other things too, so he spended a lot of money already for postages and for the winning things!!! If I win one more time.... :wub:

So, I do not deserve this coin!!! :wub:

I don't deserve to win because I am crude, crass, vulgar, shocking, innappropriate, abominable, awful, beastly, cloying, creepy, detestable, distasteful, foul, frightful, ghastly, gross, gruesome, hateful, hideous, horrid, horrific, icky, loathsome, lousy, monstrous, nasty, nauseating, nerdy, noisome, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, offensive, outrageous, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, scandalous, scuzzy, shameless, skanky, sleazebally, sleazy, stinking, surfeiting, vile, vulgar, yecchy, and just plain yucky.

I am *so* misunderstood.

Oh...and I absolutly HATE cointests...so THERE!!!

I don't deserve to win this cointest and coin because lately this here forums have seemed to change. There doesn't appear to have the pippy people. It is great that there are newbies. It is always nice to have fresh ideas. This place needs to be fun again and not afraid to be spontaneous.

I really believe in Crowesfeat 's reply!

i dont deserve to win because im stuck living in a place that has no fellow active geocacher/coiners, and also because i cant afford to buy many coins for myself, so i spend most of my time on these forums showing how pitiful i am by entering as many cointests as i can to try and win a coin., i am pitiful because the few coins i do gain for my collection only get seen by me, i dont have any geo visitors and i cant manage to get to any geo events due to lack of money and time.

edited for spelling mistakes because im pathetic

Edited by paganfrog

When I choose the winners, maybe the assigned Coin Mission could have something to do with your winning reason.

As I work on packaging up about 30 things to send out, it occured to me that I might not be so slow if I put less effort into the packaging, and just plunked a Coin in a bubble envelope. I'm sure you will all enjoy them though.

well duh! that is what avroair does. i am going to start imitating him.

lara/rsg

I don't deserve to win this cointest and coin because lately this here forums have seemed to change. There doesn't appear to have the pippy people. It is great that there are newbies. It is always nice to have fresh ideas. This place needs to be fun again and not afraid to be spontaneous.

I really believe in Crowesfeat 's reply!

What? :wub: What I say??? :wub::wub:

I don't deserve to win because I don't know how to use a thethar...sethar... tethar... err, um one of those book-thingies that have words that mean the same as the other words you might use, only better (never could pronounce that #@%$& word...) like HickeyHick does. :wub:

CF30

no kidding! i used to be "peppy" but my jokes and wisecracks fall flat, no one laughs, at least not where i can see it, so i have become glum. we need more laughter, more joy!

otherwise i am going to keep making jokes about wanting to meet the phantom cacher if he looks like he does on the coin.

he's HOT!

laugh folks, laugh!

lara

i deserve to win coins, so there.

no kidding! i used to be "peppy" but my jokes and wisecracks fall flat, no one laughs, at least not where i can see it, so i have become glum. we need more laughter, more joy!

otherwise i am going to keep making jokes about wanting to meet the phantom cacher if he looks like he does on the coin.

he's HOT!

laugh folks, laugh!

lara

roflmao, HaHaHa, still son't know why you don't deserve to win.

I am sick and I just don't give a hoot if I win this coin. I am not obssessed with geocoins and don't understand anyone who is. They are only little shiny pieces of metal and some aren't even shiny. So who cares? They aren't a kidney for crying out loud. Get off it already. That tells you why I am a saucy wench and proud of it.

he's HOT!

laugh folks, laugh!

lara

roflmao, HaHaHa, still son't know why you don't deserve to win.

THAT wasn't good enough :wub::wub: , It seems nothing I do is good enough :wub:

How about the fact that I am one of those but UN famous ICON tarts. - - I am serious about my first answer - -

The fact is that I DO like the icons, dadgum-it. I love the fact that they are out there to be had and shared. I Love to go to events and put my hands on those binders of coins , oogle and to be able to discover them. OH, OH, another NO NO as some just would not lower themselves as to stoop to just discovering. Hey there are some coins out there that would disappear before you could say "Bob's your uncle". so of course it is best to only discover them and get that COOL icon :wub: Like I've stated before, the owners get pleasure of seeing the sparkle in the discoverer's eyes and That is why they have the dadgum binders ! ! ! !

SO, give your coin to the person you give it to.

One more reason I don't deserve to win this coin-

I have just gotten quite a few coins ready to go for RockinRoddys bike awareness mission, I tried to make each mission statement just a little bit different rather than cut and paste the same thing over and over and over and over.....

I am now worded out and wouldn't be able to come up with another mission to save my soul!

i dont deserve to win because geocaching is the newest obsession to be added to my hobbies and interests. its the newest obsession amongst a few others that i insist on telling my poor poor muggle husband all about purely because i have no other like minded people to be all nerdy with, so i insist on telling him all about the travel story of one travelbug or the cache that got muggled and what geocoin i really wanna get. my poor husband sits and listens to all this without much complaining at all, and then i get all grumpy at him if he grunts an answer to me, about geothings, in the wrong tone.

I don't deserve to win because I can't come to the event and celebrateMicke on his birthday B)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Speaking totally honestly...

I don't deserve to win because I just don't care anymore. I don't know if I'm burned out on life or on coins or what, but this past year has just sucked royally. Between things alluded in my sig line, working a job that I should enjoy but hate due to a crappy 24 year old "boss" who thinks she knows it all, finances, and life in general, I just don't give a flying **** anymore about much of anything except my kids and Micke and a few others, but that's about it. I'm not even enjoying drawing for the coins any longer.

So, anyway, that is why I don't deserve to win anything. Because I just don't care anymore :wub:

I dont deserve to win because I am not a weiner.

I also dont deserve to win because I have so many gorgeous people sending me glorious coins, while there are some newbies here who have never had the pleasure of being sent a spontaneous coin :wub:

I also dont deserve to win because I dont play by the cointest rules...

...I DO deserve to win because I just lurve receiving freebie coins, AND I haven't won a cointest in ages :wub: :wub:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I really don't think I should be the one to win this coin. It would be better off on a fun journey. The mission I would give it won't bring back Tod, Outspokin', Motogrrl, Bikedog or any of the other bikers this family has lost. Raising awareness of bikers. I have been thinking about this since the start of this uncointest and I am serious here---Please award this coin to someone else so I don't have to cry when I make out the mission statement.

Last but not least, the reason why I shouldn't win this cointest is because the mission that I would pick for the coin would be to visit all of my family and friends at the south pole. The coin would get cold and they'd probably all fight over the shiny piece of metal thinking they can trade it in for lots of fish.

penguins_2.jpg

I don't deserve to win this coin because reading the posts in this forum, I can see compassion, friendship. sometimes bickering, some times heartbreaking stories, joy, happiness, struggles, and it is like my caching. I sometimes go to a cache and the location is so fantastic that we forget about the cache. Sometimes I come to the forums and forget it is all about coins because what I am reading gets me thinking and what can I say I am a better person from what I read in the geocoin forums.

I dont deserve to win because today is my birthday and Im in a bad mood. My hubby made me do the dishes and the dinner he made was not my favorite. And my mommy made me a cake and I had to share it with my kids. And its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!!! Thats why I shouldnt win!