Field Notes Not uploading

Skyhawk9SP

Using the Garmin Colorado 400t with software version 2.6 and Windows Vista with IE v 7.0. It has recently stopped uploading any field notes. A friend and I both have the same problem with different systems and different GPS receivers (both Colorado 400t).

After caching and hooking up the Colorado 400t attempting to upload all field notes I get a message stating that the upload was successful.

However, when attempting to access the notes from the log page the message appears that field notes can't be found.

Contacted Garmin and they state the GPS receiver is good and the fault lies with Groundspeak.

Comments and/or suggestions please.

Also, Is this the right place to address this?

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. The visits file is OK and not corrupted and we can read the contents. Remember my friend has the same problem with a different GPSr and a different computer and different log in name, :wub:

As far as going to each cache page and logging individually. Why would I do that when my Colorado is supposed to have all the field notes to load and it has worked in the past? I believe this was worked out between Garmin and Groundspeak. :wub:

BTW, using the field notes has always worked in the past. Strange that two cachers have the same problem at the same time. I wonder if other Colorado Owners are having the same problem.

Thanks for the comments. The visits file is OK and not corrupted and we can read the contents. Remember my friend has the same problem with a different GPSr and a different computer and different log in name, :wub:

As far as going to each cache page and logging individually. Why would I do that when my Colorado is supposed to have all the field notes to load and it has worked in the past? I believe this was worked out between Garmin and Groundspeak. :wub:

BTW, using the field notes has always worked in the past. Strange that two cachers have the same problem at the same time. I wonder if other Colorado Owners are having the same problem.

So far, I haven't had any problems with mine. Since it used to work, maybe it is a corrupt file...they used to screw my Magellan all up. Even sent it in for warranty service once. Figured it out when I re-inserted the SD card with the same PQ and it messed up again.

Good luck!

Thanks for the comments.

I think my buddy got some help and it looks like the problem is solved.

Somewhere along the line we changed the Cache description and Waypoint Name % codes in GSAK when we exported. We listed %name instead of % smart and that changed the configuration. Corrected them and a trial log upload fine and it worked.

Thanks again