does anyone have a unit for sale

Bmxer11

when i go geocaching i have to use my grandmas unit(im thirteen years old).she lives in idaho and i need a unit so i cant hunt for caches here in nevada.im wondering if anyone has a good one for sale that is selling it for less than 150$$$.

I have a Garmin Etrex H or a Magellan Explorist 400. Your choice $70.00. Both are great units.

If you're still looking for one, I might have one for you. I'm 14 and am looking for an upgrade to my Garmin eTrex Legend and would like to get rid of it. Great condition. I'm gonna say $80 - $100 for what I got for $150. E-Mail me at rpwichelns@seusaoutdoors.org of AIM me at ADKSherpa5344 if you're interested. =]

Edited by EagleO-10

I have a Garmin Etrex Vista unit. It is like brand new. I got it a year ago, used it for a couple of months and a buddy upgraded to a new unit and sold me his 60csx unit. I have been looking to sell the etrex. I paid $300 for it back then. Would take $100 for it. Free shipping!!

Contact me at mlrumble@yahoo.com