Geocaching Radio Programme on Radio Wales.

DHJ&P

Aber-cachers - Geocaching in Wales

...................but we were interviewed by Radio Wales a couple of weeks ago and have a full half hour show dedicated to geocaching on the radio next weekend.

Al.

Country Focus, Radio Wales, Sunday 24th August, 0730, or hear it on line after transmission for one week via the Country Focus website.

The whole 28 minute programme shows geocaching in a very positive light. Well done to those who took part. :D

Dave.

Country Focus, Radio Wales, Sunday 24th August, 0730, or hear it on line after transmission for one week via the Country Focus website.

The whole 28 minute programme shows geocaching in a very positive light. Well done to those who took part. :D

Dave.

Excellent news - I wonder if Radio Wales can be picked up from Flat Holm... ? :D

Actually, if all goes well, we'll be on our way in the car at that time - a great introduction to an otherwise rather early day of caching!

I'll also have to ensure that TiVo records it for me.

Edited by Eclectic Penguin

Those listening to Country Focus on line, may have noticed the start of the programme was missing.

This was corrected today and the full programme can now be heard via this link.

Don't forget, the geocaching programme will only be available on line until Sunday 31st August - so don't miss your chance to hear it.

Sadly, it looks like the first cache they visited - Rainbow Series Yellow has been muggled. :huh:

However, the Radio Wales keyring TB is travelling well! :(

Dave

Sunday's "Country Focus" programme, 0730, 28th December, on BBC Radio Wales, will be repeating some of last year's highlights. This includes clips from August's half hour programme on Geocaching and some "follow ups".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/site.../20081228.shtml

For those not up at 0730 on a Sunday, it will be on the BBC I-player for one week.

A happy new year to everyone.

Dave and Pat.

Edited by David H. Jones & Pat