COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

To help you see bikes, try counting them!

At first I thought that we had to count how many bikes we saw today!

I went out to do something and since I was in the center and we have many bikes here, I saw 134 bikes and 1 bicycle!

Unfortunatelly, none was wearing the right clothes, and only 9 were wearing a helmet :-(

When I posted that question, I was wondering who would be the first to actually go out and count. Many here in the USA would not see any, since it is so cold now. Good Job!

Rod, can you have an adoption sent to GATOULIS, for counting all those bikes, and keeping all the seperate numbers. Thank You.

Gatoulis coin sent!!

Coin? What coin?

An adoption for Counting Bikes!!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

To help you see bikes, try counting them.

California

45 degrees

and #4

I know!! Yout tried to give yourself a haircut or trim your beard and you did a terrible job! You will be the laughing stock of your friends for a while you think!! LOL

:anicute: Oh, we're close now!

Oh, OK. I've been there...You slipped, and had to shave the whole thing off and start over?? HaHa, you should have seen me once at the truckstup, when I was half done, and had to go get new batteries for the trimmer!

Gatoulis coin sent!!

Not quite......

Coin? What coin?

Check your PMs, my friend!!

California

52 degrees

Shaved your head

Not completely....I do have a bit of growth left...about 1/4 inch LOLOL

I guess I wassn't as clear as I had hoped. LB4T was on the right track, but was too vague. Unless I missed where someone said this before, you are the winner!!!

Kaleb started cutting my hair with the clippers, but me, being impatient took over. I then gave the trimmers back to him, but realized I had gouged one side way down (I don't know how since the danged razor has a guard, but...). So, the only way to fix that was to shave the whole head! Took it down to a 1/4 buzz! Now, I should look REALLY cool giving my year-end summary at the WS, shouldn't I?? :anicute::(

Was darned cold clearing the snow from Tod's grave this morning!!

California

52 degrees

Shaved your head

I guess I wassn't as clear as I had hoped. LB4T was on the right track, but was too vague. Unless I missed where someone said this before, you are the winner!!!

Kaleb started cutting my hair with the clippers, but me, being impatient took over. I then gave the trimmers back to him, but realized I had gouged one side way down (I don't know how since the danged razor has a guard, but...). So, the only way to fix that was to shave the whole head! Took it down to a 1/4 buzz! Now, I should look REALLY cool giving my year-end summary at the WS, shouldn't I?? :anicute::(

OOOPS, I missed the post which had the correct answer...LadyBee4T had it on the last page!! Sorry about this!! She was posting when I posted and then I overlooked it when I went to Robert's notice for the Look Twice coins...D'OH!

WINNER IS LB4T who did guess I had to shave my head!! I will send out the coin info soon, sorry about that!!!

California

52 degrees

Shaved your head

OOOPS, I missed the post which had the correct answer...LadyBee4T had it on the last page!! Sorry about this!! She was posting when I posted and then I overlooked it when I went to Robert's notice for the Look Twice coins...D'OH!

WINNER IS LB4T who did guess I had to shave my head!! I will send out the coin info soon, sorry about that!!!

Thank you for the cointest

congrats LadyBee4T

California

52 degrees

Shaved your head

Thanks Rod. Did you ralize that htere are many woman who like the shaved head look? LOL

PM sent

California

33 degrees

and #4

Can someone please translate??

Dit is een coin naar mijn hart. Hansieg heeft fietsvakantie in het bloed. Het lijkt mij niet wenselijk om te wachten tot onze Fietsvalantie in Hongarije deze zomer maar.......

From Google Translate, an aproximation...

This is a coin in my heart. Hansieg has cycling in the blood. It seems inappropriate to wait until our Fietsvalantie in Hungary this summer but