COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

I am terribly sorry. I hadn't realizes that anyone would phrase it that way, and as soon as I saw that repeated so many times, it was a shock to me as well. Yes, I drove by the place of Leigh Ann's accident, and was thinking of her the rest of the day. Now that we know that answer, we can stop repeating it. I am very sorry for the way that turned out.

If anyone looks through the list of wrong answers for the Bike Count, and Temperature, you will greatly narrow the remaining possible guesses.

A sad way to be reminded of a friend, hopefully the memories were all happy! I know the feeling, my friend, I know it well!

To help you see bikes, try counting them

1 33

2 California

3 63 deg.

I have lite a candle for Tod and Motogrrl . :D and all bikers who have died in traffic.

If somebody else want to do.. you can do it here: The link.

Edit for r to t....sorry..most better check myself.

Scottch thank you very much for letting me know. :anicute:

I can better today crawll back to bed with all stupid mistakes i make ;)

A lesson to learn.. if you are as me today....don'T ride your bike :(

Edited by Geo.Error

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

In order of draw:

2534 Kini Ont

2302 BurgessFour

2715 Geo Error

2633 Tschakko

2420 Riley The Dog ruff ruff

2466 JasonDulac

2341 sparticus06

2795 Geo Error

2674 Team CeDo

2590 Scottch

CONGRATS ALL and welcome aboard Riley, you lucky dog you!! :anicute::(

Coin info coming soon!!

Wow. I hadn't realized I had one a coin until I saw the adoption papers in my inbox last night. Thank you very much Rockin Roddy. I will post back with the coin information page soon.

scottch

Morning To All,

My husband, BubbaBass, Lost his cousin on a motorcycle, I believe when someone backed out of their driveway in front of him, and His younger sister and her fiance' hit head on by a car , it was a wide turn and both the bike and the car met at the yellow line. All involved had had one too many!!!!

I see crosses on the sites where people lost their lives for one reason or another. They make me sad, but they make me think!!! What ever memorial is put up, helps someone heal , Helps another remember, and hopefully helps some become aware of others around them.

I'll agree crosses are a tough call, but maybe, Rod , a plaque or large replica of you coin placed there may help you to find peace in your heart. I truly believe he has found peace in his.

I think I'll sit this cointest out for a while, I will light a candle here , at my home in memory of all lost and for those still healing.

Be safe all,

Love

Opalsns

Anyone who hasn't received their coin info from the last cointests, please let me know so I can check into it!!

I have not heard anything yet.

The person with your coin hasn't been on the forums in awhile, let's wait another day and then I'l send you one of mine and try to contact them.

Team CeDo, this goes for you as well, your coin is coming from the same person!

For you, dear Rod,

California

73 degrees

-----

TO HELP YOU SEE BIKES, TRY COUNTING THEM, PLEASE!

MUCH appreciated, my friend! THANKS!! :anicute:

Just returned from wiping the snow away from Tod's grave, will have to do it again tomorrow since we're expecting another few inches today! I don't mind the snow near as much as the cold, -5 tonight!! YIKES!

To help you see bikes, try counting them.

California

38 degrees

and #4

I also know the feeling of going by those markers on the road. I'm with you Rod I don't like themi n the least but the one thing I do think about is that if someone else died on this straight stretch of road then I could too--slow down and be aware Beverly......

Let's add some more fun to this party....ADDED COINTEST QUESTION!!!

Yesterday, I tried to do something I shouldn't have and made quite the mess of it! As an added bonus to Robert's cointest questions, I'll add this: What was my mistake and what was the outcome??

Add your answers to Robert's answers and I'll watch for the winning answers! And, don't forget...

TO HELP YOU SEE BIKES, TRY COUNTING THEM

Winner will get a coin for the race!!

California

38 degrees

and #4

You tried to load caches/aerial sattelite maps to the sd card (does it use one?) of your new delorme pn40 and you lost everything you were trying to do and may have to do a hard reset. BTW way I am seriously jealous of that one!

Anyone who hasn't received their coin info from the last cointests, please let me know so I can check into it!!

I have not heard anything yet.

The person with your coin hasn't been on the forums in awhile, let's wait another day and then I'l send you one of mine and try to contact them.

Team CeDo, this goes for you as well, your coin is coming from the same person!

Just heard your coins are waiting for you!! Good deal!!

California

38 degrees

and #4

You tried to load caches/aerial sattelite maps to the sd card (does it use one?) of your new delorme pn40 and you lost everything you were trying to do and may have to do a hard reset. BTW way I am seriously jealous of that one!

Can't wait to show it off to you!! Nope, no problems with the PN-40, it's working like a charm!! The paperless feature is AWESOME to say the least. I love the fact that I can walk out the door and go caching any time I wish just by grabbing my GPS! I've got caches from Battle Creek to Detriot on it, all are traditionals and ones I want to find, so no need to even sort!!

And yes, it has an SD card that came with it (1g), but will hold up to a 32g if I remember correctly!

California

and..

Hmm... now Rod.... you went to remove from Tod's grave the snow and to clean the mud that might had, you use water! It got freezed and now everything is under ice now!

Ok, the thing that came at first in my mind was different, but...

while you were trying to remove the snow, you accidently scratched the stone... maybe removed a letter or scratched a letter...

I really hope you didn't do that!!!

1!! Yes! you saw only one crazy rider, with all that cold! :anicute:

California

and..

Rod, you were trying to open the fountain in your yard, but it was with ice! you tried to open it with force you broke the handle where it opens! Now you have to wait!!! :(