COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1. We went to an event on Sunday the 29th, what happened on the way to the event?

speeding ticket OH NO!!

2. How many geocaches did we find and how many DNF’s did we have?

Found=13 DNF=0

3. We won a door prize at the event what was it?

an event tshirt

4. On the way home we saw an odd bird on a farm, what was it?

an emu

5. We have been wanting to discover a specific geocoin, which we did at the event- what coin was it?

Groundspeak volunteer geocoin!

Wear protective clothing and for sure a helmet when riding!

1. We went to an event on Sunday the 29th, what happened on the way to the event?

speeding ticket OH NO!!

2. How many geocaches did we find and how many DNF’s did we have?

Found=13 DNF=0

an event tshirt

an emu

5. We have been wanting to discover a specific geocoin, which we did at the event- what coin was it?

Groundspeak LACKEY geocoin!

speeding ticket OH NO!!

2. How many geocaches did we find and how many DNF's did we have?

Found=13 DNF=0

an event tshirt

an emu

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE NOT BEEN COLLECTING GEOCOINS THAT LONG BUT THE FIRST ONE THAT I HEARD ABOUT WAS A LACKEY...WELL WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DISCOVER ONE UNTILL THIS EVENT!!!!

PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU WANT ME TO MAIL THE COIN TO YOU OR IF YOU WANT ME TO LAUNCH IT FROM HERE I WILL SEND YOU THE ACTIVATION INFO.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND THANK YOU RODDY FOR LETTING ME DO MY SMALL PART TO HELP SPREAD BIKE SAFETY!

Helmets Save Lives, Wear One!!!!!

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE NOT BEEN COLLECTING GEOCOINS THAT LONG BUT THE FIRST ONE THAT I HEARD ABOUT WAS A LACKEY...WELL WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DISCOVER ONE UNTILL THIS EVENT!!!!

PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU WANT ME TO MAIL THE COIN TO YOU OR IF YOU WANT ME TO LAUNCH IT FROM HERE I WILL SEND YOU THE ACTIVATION INFO.

Thanks! That was fun! I was looking at the wrong list of coins and when I finally saw that one was at the event I knew! LOL I think it would be great to start it traveling in Florida.

Helmets save lives. Wear one!

i still haven't found the coin that ladybee said had more than 85 pictures. i have found the one with 84. i'll keep looking.

any hints would be great. is it in the first half of the list or second half?

thanks

share the road

Well basically I knew that there was at least one with more than 83 photos and since I haven't checked them all I don't know if there are more than one.

speeding ticket OH NO!!

2. How many geocaches did we find and how many DNF's did we have?

Found=13 DNF=0

an event tshirt

an emu

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND THANK YOU RODDY FOR LETTING ME DO MY SMALL PART TO HELP SPREAD BIKE SAFETY!

See, I would have spoiled the fun for someone!!! CONGRATS LadyBee4T!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!! Sun is shining, birds are singing...I might be able to work today!!! :unsure:

Don't forget, we're still looking for creativity in our safety phrases, please show us your artistic side and liven up those phrases!! Also, don't forget the coin with the most pictures...we're still looking for those!!

I think Eartha frogot to yell TIME (or I missed it??), but we'll carry on a bit longer to be sure...

On the way home from work tonight I drove by the spot where Jerry was killed. It looks like he was forced to the edge of the road in the first turn of the "S" curve by the Suburban. His bike went off the road and took out a large section of fence beside the road.

I can't believe he's gone. It happened so suddenly. One minute everything is fine and the next minute people in the hall are talking about a bad motorcycle wreck and it turns out to be Jerry. It just goes to show that you never know when someone may be taken from you. I'll be keeping that in mind as I spend time with my family tonight. Thanks for the kind words Rod and UFgatorgirl. I'll be sure to let Jerry's family know that there are others praying for them.

MC

I have been thinking about how to support you from over here a little bit, ModelCitizen. I would like to activate and drop some coins for Bike Awareness and fill in the mission to remember Tod and your friend Jerry. (if that is okay with you too Rod?). I will also send you a Q Treiber coin.

I think the strenght of this spreading Bike Awareness is to make sure that something good is comming out of Tod's and Jerry's tragic death. Would you like me to do that?

Be a good example for your kid,

It will prevent from getting hit

Don't be a daredevil when you're on the bike.

Ride safely. It could safe your life!

(I saw some hot shots on crotch rockets going way too fast and doing a wheelie. I think they were showing off for the Harley rider going the other direction.)

On the way home from work tonight I drove by the spot where Jerry was killed. It looks like he was forced to the edge of the road in the first turn of the "S" curve by the Suburban. His bike went off the road and took out a large section of fence beside the road.

I can't believe he's gone. It happened so suddenly. One minute everything is fine and the next minute people in the hall are talking about a bad motorcycle wreck and it turns out to be Jerry. It just goes to show that you never know when someone may be taken from you. I'll be keeping that in mind as I spend time with my family tonight. Thanks for the kind words Rod and UFgatorgirl. I'll be sure to let Jerry's family know that there are others praying for them.

MC

I have been thinking about how to support you from over here a little bit, ModelCitizen. I would like to activate and drop some coins for Bike Awareness and fill in the mission to remember Tod and your friend Jerry. (if that is okay with you too Rod?). I will also send you a Q Treiber coin.

I think the strenght of this spreading Bike Awareness is to make sure that something good is comming out of Tod's and Jerry's tragic death. Would you like me to do that?

Be a good example for your kid,

It will prevent from getting hit

Absolutely, I would very much appreciate this!

I too have been giving much thought to ModelCitizen and the loss of his friend, I want to find a way to help you through the pain. I know how hard it has been for me, I am not sure how close you were with your friend, but if anything like Tod and I, you'll need support and friends to talk with! Many a dark night, I wished I had had someone to pour my soul out to, it's a terrible feeling...so, please, ANYTIME I can be of help, just let me know! I do not have a phone right now, but I am on facebook and we can always chat in real time there!!

In the meantime, I am looking for a coin or two I can send out for you and Jerry, when I find some, I will send you adoption papers and would welcome you setting them up to honor Jerry!

And Sivota, I have neglected emailing you personally, I will very soon, my friend!! But, for now, I would like to say THANK-YOU for the AWESOME gifts of coins!! It's not often I get coin mail and it's always fun!! But, your generous gifts were really a bit of sunshine for me, I very much appreciate that!!

A very bad day today, I am sad indeed. During the winter, we had $200,000 in water damage to the clubhouse at our course...the insurance covered everything and we are rebuilt and open. Today, however, the insurance company we've done business with for the last 30+ years with only 1 claim in the last 22 years....they dropped us. Reason, claim history.....CLAIM HISTORY????

Isn't that what insurance companies do...insure you from loss?? I don't know what to think, but I know we feel blindsided...my dad cried and then said some words I've never heard him use in front of my mom before. These people have our auto insurances, our house insurances...everything. They were like family to us. I know, it's business and they are only reps of the bigger companies, but no one even went to bat for us?

You can't run a business without insurance, that's suicide...I don't know what we're going to do now! You know, just when I thought I saw a glimmer of sunshine after this long bout of darkness, reality pops it's ugly head in! Shoulda known it was too good to be true...because it was!

DON'T let yourself be blindsided, PAY ATTENTION!

That's sad news, Roddy... I don't know what to say. Why can companies act like total jerks and get off with it? Ain't there any way you can object? The reason they gave is completely ridiculous... could you get help from a lawyer, maybe?

I really hope a solution will come your way real quick! *sends good vibes*

Oh, and : Don't daydream and drive!

Ahhh, I don't know why I let that upset me, I should be used to bad news by now! :unsure:

Well, today is another day, so good morning all!! It's 44 degrees at 5am...going to be a nice day! Yesterday was a mow day, I actually was able to get out and mow fairways, today will be another as I only got through 9 and have 9 to go!

ROLLING STOPS KILL, remember the 3 second law!!

Okay, I have managed to get hold on 7 more Q Treiber coins. One is going to ModelCitizen; one I will drop here myself.

That means I will make another cointest for 5 Q Treiber coins (AS an AG). I will have to think of something, I am not used to cointests at all.

I will ship the coins to the winners. Condition will be that you will release the coins for the TWR Bike Awareness project and that you will also remember ModelCitizens friend Jerry in writing your missions.

So comming back soon; one cointest from this Dutch girl.

Also Rod, I have had a enthousiastic mail from a Dutch Biker/Geocacher who wants to join.( I showed him my pocketcoin the other day and told him what it was about) I will have to explain this very long topic and your rules in Dutch for him though, so this will take a little time.

Real Bikers, Play it Save!!!