COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Woo Hoo! Another cointest!!!

I'll go with the flow and try #3 first...

3. I have been caching with my husband before I opened my own account. Guess in what year I started to go geocaching with him?

My guess is 2003

Rolling stops kill!!!

!!!! WINNER; it was 2003 when I went with my husband for the first time. He had bought his GPS just before christmas 2002. He took the whole family out on caches, but forgot about me (lol). Well the first caches were almost all very difficult mathimaticall (?) caches, which I didn't understand anyway. So I guess I have not missed anything.

That was the easy question; now go for the rest and don't make me too fat, you all :rolleyes:

Edited by Sivota

2. Guess my length/height in centimetres,

I sure hope I converted that right

Ride now and in the distance

Forgot to tell you. One figure behind the dots is enough. .....1(8) mm is the difference between a bad hairday or not.

Edited by Sivota

Sorry for posting again! You probably have day in the States, but here it is too late! 3:40 in the morning! I have to go to sleep! Good night my friends! Good night Sivota and thank you for the cointest! :rolleyes:

Good luck to all! :unsure:

Safety tip (instead of motto):

When you are driving and feel sleepy, it is better to stop and take a 15 minute sleep in your car, and not just keep driving! A 15 minute sleep will do a great job, you will get some rest, and you (and other drivers too) will be safe and alive!!

Sorry for posting again! You probably have day in the States, but here it is too late! 3:40 in the morning! I have to go to sleep! Good night my friends! Good night Sivota and thank you for the cointest! :rolleyes:

Good luck to all! :unsure:

Safety tip (instead of motto):

When you are driving and feel sleepy, it is better to stop and take a 15 minute sleep in your car, and not just keep driving! A 15 minute sleep will do a great job, you will get some rest, and you (and other drivers too) will be safe and alive!!

Sleep well

4. Guess how many caches I have really found ( it is not the amount that I have logged)

:rolleyes: Maybe that will be a milestone for my 60th birthday.

Hey I'm thinking postively for you!! LOL

Ok how about 144 caches.

Use your turn signals when making a lane change

How about 42.7 kg

Wear protective gear

Thank you for the compliment. My surname means feather (in Englisch) but I am not that light.

Oh so you weigh more!! I told you I would be careful with the weight guess! LOL

Ok do you weigh 45.5 kg?

Wear your gear and protect your rear!! Look Twice for bikes!!