COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

I heard one of my (MY) Todie's Wild Ride coins and one owned by cabarama are going on a nice sunny trip to Aruba!! Gotta love that! It's Todie's Wild Ride: Slow Down! Should be picked up soon and then will be off for Aruba!

If only I were the size of a coin.........................

Here's another log that just came in:

Log Date: 3/12/2009

I don't ride Motorcycles but I have been able to help out a couple of times when I was witness to a wreck. I've seen the worst of it and truley simpathise with those who have suffered such loss. I will help to carry on the memory by placing this in a cache on a route that I know a lot of bikers travel so they can see it also.

And now they're talking about the guy steering with his knees while eating a burger and talking on the cell phone...it's an F150 commercial, but it's a poster image for bike awareness!!

DING! DING!

going to Texas

Helmets save lives!!

DING! DING!

Post Office - Downtown Salt Lake City

230 West 200 South Lbby, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Helmets save lives! Wear one!

DING! DING!

There once was a man from Utah,

He asked questions about things that he saw.

He put names in a file,

And put coins in a pile.

To give to the winner that he'd draw.

Lights on for safty.

HaHa, I'm STARTING in CA.

Stay Alive under 55 MPH!!!

Your going to Califonia .

Please send in emails for the first three quotes! Remember that they will be the first three in a NEW drawing.

A HINT...

The reason I used the length of the receipt as a question is because it struck me as funny/unusual...each item mailed is listed seperatly, and the whole thing is OVER 3 feet long!!

This was just a fuel stop, now back to the open road!!

I don't ride Motorcycles but I have been able to help out a couple of times when I was witness to a wreck. I've seen the worst of it and truley simpathise with those who have suffered such loss. I will help to carry on the memory by placing this in a cache on a route that I know a lot of bikers travel so they can see it also.

And now they're talking about the guy steering with his knees while eating a burger and talking on the cell phone...it's an F150 commercial, but it's a poster image for bike awareness!!

I saw that log in my email too, Congratulations on such a quick start to your new Coin LabyBee4t!!

I saw that log in my email too, Congratulations on such a quick start to your new Coin LabyBee4t!!

Yes that was a quick pick up wasn't it! The log made me feel pretty good and I'm going to email him after he drops it off to thank him for taking good care of that new car of mine.

I'm done driving for the night, so It must be the wee hours of the morning now??

Remember that to get the email into the drawing folder, you'll need to send me an email.

LOL!!!!

Way to go Team CeDo!!!! Too Much Fun.

And Thank You Robert for entering me in the drawing for my lymeric.

How did you know it was about you??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO,

On the attack again

Drive Safely

DING! DING! Please send in one for this correct answer too.

4. What is the length of the receipt?(in inches, to the quarter inch...Must end in .00, .25, .50, or .75)

45.50 inches

Lights on for safty

The number of Packages was LESS than the length, but the number of Ounces, and Money was GREATER than that.