COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner!!

1) When I do go out, I plan on going to a few places...name the two most important stops.

To the bank and to visit the Geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? You went to the bank to cash your tax refund check so you can make some more TWR coins. You visited the Geopigs to drop off some newly activated TWR coins for them to release.

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)You rode your bike to do it.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

5) As an outcome of figuring this out, what did I do?

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it.

Close enough!! I went to the bank to get my money from my return...had it deposited into my acct. Now, what was the reason to go to the Geopigs' house?? Pay a debt?? But what debt are we talking here??

I should also add that I never did make it to any of these stops yesterday, the bank said my check hadn't been posted yet...it is today thoough!! I WILL be doing all this today, and all on my bike. THANKFULLY, the temps are a lot higher today than yesterday (weatherman lied, it never got over 38* yesterday...supposed to be 60* today, already 47*), so the ride will be a nice one if the rain holds out!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

1) When I do go out, I plan on going to a few places...name the two most important stops.

To the bank and to the geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important?

I went to the bank to get my money from my return

to geopigs to give them some money because you owe them some to pay off the loan for the delorme (and I bet you also dropped off some of the newest cointest coins for them to help on the journey)

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? You were able to ride your bike to do these things

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together well.....YES!

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it....Close enough....I realized I hadn't screwed it up at all, just omitted a crucial step!!

to geopigs to give them money for a debt used to get coins made.

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? You were able to ride your bike to do these things

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together well.....YES!

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it....Close enough....I realized I hadn't screwed it up at all, just omitted a crucial step!!

Money and get coins geopig is donating to the cause.

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together.

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you forgot to do.

Opalsns

to geopigs to give them some money for a debt that was used to fix you broken jeep a few months back

to geopigs to give them some money because you owe them some to pay off the loan for the delorme (and I bet you also dropped off some of the newest cointest coins for them to help on the journey)

Ok so if you weren't at the geopigs to give them money for the delorme or for the new coins or to give them coins to drop off then you went there to say HI and and maybe Happy Birthday!!

Needed money from the bank

wanted to show geopigs sample of your new coin

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together.

Cashing your refund check and having lunch with geopigs

Opalsns

Needed money from bank.

pick up a card/gift from them to give to your dad.

to the geopigs so she could fix up your "haircut" LOL

to the geopigs toshow them how cool the Delorme maps are that you just got finished

Cashing your refund check and to give her a new pig you got her for her collection

Opalsns

to the geopigs to show them the mint pictures of your new coin

To the bank and to visit the Geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? You went to the bank to cash your tax refund check so you can make some more TWR coins. You visited the Geopigs give them some coins

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)You rode your bike to do it.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it.

to the geopigs so you and them can them can go to a few geocaches together.

Cashing your refund check and having lunch with geopigs

Opalsns

Yes, but that's not the reason!! We're having chinese btw...love chinese!

Did I mention that, as soon as my GPS came in, Sally decided she wanted one?? It then took a few more days to get her really wanting one, but Jim wasn't as excited. Sally finally decided Jim didn't have a say and she's awaiting her PN-40, which will arrive tomorrow!! All this after I told her she might as well order it when she ordered mine??? Too funny!

Now, what reason would I have to go over to the Geopigs' and drop off money?? I'll give a hint...it's about $90!!! That should narrow it down quite well!

to the geopigs so you can drop off money for the down payment on some coins to being made.

Cashing your refund check and give the Geopigs money so that they can get the satellite software for their new PN-40.

to the geopigs so you pay back money you borrowed for a new helmet.

Cashing your refund check and give the Geopigs money so that they can get the laptop accessories and mapping programs for their new PN-40.

to the geopigs --Ok Rod you got me here as I have no idea why you would be going to have lunch with the goepigs to give them money. You will be telling them all the virtues of the Delorme unit but the money goes towards some items they are doing for the Lazy hayes Event in May

to the geopigs to give them a gift of accessories for their new delorme rechargable batteries,car charger, memory card, etc..

to the geopigs so you can drop off some money for the campsites that they reserved for your up coming LazyHayes event.

to the geopigs --I GOT IT!!! Maybe You are giving them the money to order PATTAGS maybe for lazy hayes Days!!! LOL

I need to call my favorite uncle....MARVIN in about a half hour, he said he'd send me some money (what a guy this MARVIN is). Anyone know who my uncle is or why he'd give me money??

An extra coin for the first to answer this extra couple questions!

I've never had the pleasure of talking to marvin but since I for sure know this answer I will sit back and watch the fun......

I meant to spell pathtags like this instead of how I did

Cashing your refund check and having lunch with geopigs and paying her for the PN-40 she ordered for you

Opalsns

to the geopigs to give them money for the Delorme Earthmate GPS kit.

to the geopigs --I GOT IT!!! Maybe You are giving them the money to order PATTAGS maybe for lazy hayes Days!!! LOL

No, but we are thinking of making pathtags!! Might not make coins this year, I hate being stuck with half of them and eating up my money like that!

Which reminds me, are you going to be a volunteer this year? Will Tom?

expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around evry corner.

1. the bank and geopigs

2. get money fromm refund check

you owed her money for ordering some coins for you. you ordered together for Lazy Hays Event

3. out on bike...wind in hair

4. nyquill and gps not good idea

5. no nyquill makes all better

to the geopigs to give them money for the Delorme Street Atlas program for their computer/GPS.

No, but we are thinking of making pathtags!! Might not make coins this year, I hate being stuck with half of them and eating up my money like that!

Yep and yep

to the geopigs --I GOT IT!!! The money is for the"hordogs" you are serving at LHD :):D:P

to the geopigs to give them money for the Delorme Earthmate GPS kit.

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!

Wow, that was some cointest, must have been tricky questions?? I thought they were fairly easy, I knew every answer!! :P:D:):)

I asked Sally to order the travel power kit and mapping subscription, knowing my tax return was coming in!! The two items together came to $80, then $10 shipping!!

Well done, I'll get you coin info very soon!! Now, what of my uncle MARVIN???

Getting you tax return money and GOING CACHING WITHE GEOPIGS

Opalsns

MARVIN is the M ichigan's A utomated R esponse V oice I nteractive N etwork, and he is sending you money because you are self employed and submitting your statement.

Edited to add: Expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner!!

Edited by surteb

Yep and yep

to the geopigs --I GOT IT!!! The money is for the"hordogs" you are serving at LHD :):D:P

GREAT!

Same sized shirts...I think Sally needs Tom's size though!!

We'll have to figure out a day and get as many together as possible to discuss everything!!

MARVIN is the M ichigan's A utomated R esponse V oice I nteractive N etwork, and he is sending you money for your unemployment benefits.

We have a DOUBLE WINNER!!!! Well done, my friend!! On my way out the door in a few, but will get you coin info soon!!

MARVIN is the M ichigan's A utomated R esponse V oice I nteractive N etwork, and he is sending you money for your unemployment benefits.

We have a DOUBLE WINNER!!!! Well done, my friend!! On my way out the door in a few, but will get you coin info soon!!

Yippie! My first double win! Thanks so much for all these cointests, Rod!!!!