COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner!

Hi Moderators,

Is there a way to pin this list on just one page in Todie's Wild Ride so that I could just edit it on that one page instead of reply to because the edit button is gone. I was just thinking this would save some space on your servers.

Thank you.

I was going to report this so the moderators would see it but that was for objectionable post so I hope they see this.

I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can merge, move, split, delete, approve, or unapprove posts, but I can't pin one post up top.

What I can do is edit the first post, and put it there, but you'll have to send us the updated copy (list) via a report on the first post. You would click on "report" on the first post, and send the copy that you want to use to replace the current list. We can edit the first post with the new information anytime. But it will be Rod's post that gets edited, with your information. Or you can keep adding it to the thread, I'll let you decide.

That would make more work for you and I was just thinking I was taking up a lot of space putting the list on the many pages. I will keep doing it the same way if they don't mind all the space we are using. Expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner!

1) When I do go out, I plan on going to a few places...name the two most important stops.

To the hospital to see your dad and to get some Redwings tickets.

2) What makes these stops important?

Because you love your dad and you love the Redwings.

3) I am a happy person, why is this??

Because you get to be out riding the bike today!

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

5) As an outcome of figuring this out, what did I do?

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it.

1) When I do go out, I plan on going to a few places...name the two most important stops.

To the bank to cash your check. To the gas station.

They will allow you to go visit your Dad.

You and KAboom are both feeling better.

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doesn't go together well.....YES!

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it....Close enough....I realized I hadn't screwed it up at all, just omitted a crucial step!!

expect the unexpected while riding. dangers luck around every corner

1. you went to the store and flower shop.

2. both stops are important sice it isalmost valentine's day

3. you are happy beacuse you feel better and are in love

4. you realized that nyquil and your gps don't mix

5 you decided to keep your gps in a drawer whenever you are sick. so you don't mess it up again

rod, let me know when you come out this way. i have not done any in red rock yet. i think i am going that way this weekend. i will look up the ones you did.

Hospitol and Your Doctor

Visiting your Dad and Seeing how far along you are in your back injury

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)

You'll get the OK to return to Light Duty Work

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

Stopped taking the nyquil and figured out what you forgot to do and didi it!

Opalsns

To the bank to cash your check. To the grocery store.

You can pay bills and eat.

Spring is right around the corner.

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doesn't go together well.....YES!

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it....Close enough....I realized I hadn't screwed it up at all, just omitted a crucial step!!

To the bank to cash your check. To the post office to mail off your income tax forms

The Bank because cash is always welcome :(

Mailing the income taxes means it won't be long before you get that money

You mailed your taxes so you are that much closer to paying for your new coins

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.....YES!

To the bank to cash your check. To the store to buy some batteries

The Bank because you need some pocket change

Batteries because the Delorme is starving and GPSr's eat alot

You are going for a bike ride

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.....YES!

Expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner!!

To the bank and you found someone who could help you do a billboard For Todie's Wild RIde.

2) What makes these stops important? You have wanted this for quite a while.

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop) It is another avenue for Todie's Wild Ride.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.....YES!

Vehicle Inspection Garage and Bike store

You need a Inspection sticker and New Helmet

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)

Your Bike Passed inspection

Opalsns

To the bank and the print shop.

2) What makes these stops important? You are getting Todie's Wild Ride put on your jacket.

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)You rode your bike to do it.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.....YES!

To the bank to cash your check. To the printer to get some of those yard signs with Tod's picture on them

These stops are improtant to further spread the word on bike awareness

You have been wanting to do this project for awhile and it was nice enough to do them on the bike.....(was it really that warm?)

To the hospital to see your dad and to get some Redwings tickets.

Because you love your dad and you love the Redwings.

Because you get to be out riding the bike today!...YES!!!

Stopped taking the nyquil and then tried to figure out what you screwed up on the delorme and how to fix it.

To the bank to cash your check. To the store to buy some batteries This answer is NOT correct, but it partially is!!

The Bank because you need some pocket change

To the bank to cash your check. Bought rechargable batteries for the gps

These stops are important to further spread the word on bike awareness

You got to do these errands on your bike

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together well.....

To the bank to cash your check. Bought rechargable batteries for the gps

Now you can go caching without worrying about running out of battery power!!

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together well.....

go drop off a newly activated Todies Wild Ride geocoin. Bought rechargable batteries for the gps

The coin needs to be out there to collect some miles and spread awareness and you need batteries for to Delorme

Bought rechargable batteries for the gps. checking locations for new caches for the lazy hayes event

Now you can put out tons more caches

Check on campsites for lazy days. Bought rechargable batteries for the gps

Event is getting closer

Need delorme to mark pavilions and such at the campground

Bank and Walmart

You Need money to buy a new bike battery

Your on your bike again!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

Bought rechargable batteries for the gps. checking locations for new caches for the lazy hayes event and just in general for lots of new caches

Now you can put out tons more caches for the event and having rechargables helps the environment.

To the bank and to the store to get the charger for the GPS that plugs in to the accessory on the bike or in the jeep.

2) What makes these stops important? You will save money on batteries.

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? (has a little something to do with one stop)You rode your bike to do it.

Gas station and To get batteries for the delorme

Bike is very low on gas and it is getting thirsty.

Bought rechargable batteries for the gps and for the good flashlight. checking locations for new caches for the lazy hayes event and just in general for lots of new caches

Now you can put out tons more caches for the event and having rechargables helps the environment. Need more batteries to check on the night cache

To the bank and to the store to buy a memory stick for your gpsr.

2) What makes these stops important? You can add lots more to it.

This was in our local paper today.

WATERVILLE, Maine—A Maine teenager who told police she dozed off when she slammed into another car on Interstate 95 has lost her license -- for texting while driving.

Trooper Jeff Beach checked the girl's cell phone after her car crashed into the rear of a second vehicle, causing minor injuries, last August in Sidney. He discovered that the 16-year-old girl had been trading text messages at the time of the crash.

The teen was fined $137 last week and her license was suspended for six months.

Maine law prohibits any driver under the age of 18 from using a cell phone or other hand-held electronic device while driving.

Edited by Maine Family

To the store to buy some batteries, to the power company to drop off a check

Too cold for no power

Bought rechargable batteries for the gps and bought a memory stick for the gps

because now you can put more of the aerial maps on it like maybe all lower Michigna and also bunches and bunches of caches!

because your Gps needs batteries to work, and a memory stick so your gps can hold more images, maps and geogaches

To the gas station and to the store to buy a memory stick for your gps.

2) What makes these stops important? You can put the maps on it for your road trip.

because now you can put more of the aerial maps on it like maybe all lower Michigna and also bunches and bunches of caches!

You were going through many regular batteries and rechargables are the way to go and helps the environment. Overall are cheaper in the long run

Buy batteries for the Delorme, and to buy a motorcycle battery

Need bike to start and want to check on a cache with the Delorme

I am going riding

Went to the bank to get money to go to the store (name I don't know what is around you rod) At the store bought rechargable batteries for the gps and/or bought a SD memory card for the gps

because now you can put more of the aerial maps on it like maybe all lower Michigan and also bunches and bunches of caches!

You were going through many regular batteries and rechargables are the way to go and helps the environment. Overall are cheaper in the long run

Bought batteries for GPSr, and went to buy a get well card for you dad.

Delorme needs batteries.

Dad needs a pick me up right about now

You get to ride your bike

holey crap!! Rod, Rob, im gonna have to download this thread to catch back up!! I got behind. way back, and everyday seem like 3 more pages show up,,lol great job but holey crap!! ;):(

edit-

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Bought batteries for GPSr, and went to buy some new motorcycle safety gear

Delorme needs batteries.

Safety gear saves lives

to the bank to buy a check. to the post office to send that check to pay for those coins you are getting made

Now your money has been sent and they will be a reality very very soon!

Bought batteries for GPSr, stopped to send check to mike atwell

Delorme needs batteries

got coin production going

Ok a slight variation here from my last post. You went to the bank to get money. Then to the post office to buy postal money orders to pay for those coins you are getting made. At the post office you then mailed those checks out......

Now your money has been sent and the coins will be a reality very very soon!

Bought batteries for GPSr, to go buy a part for your bike

Delorme needs batteries.

bike needed something

i'll try again

expect the unexpected while riding, dangers lurk around every corner.

1. you went to post office and store

2. the store was important so you could get the packing material to send out a mission and you didn't want to be late.

3. you rode your bike yeah

4. too much nyquill bad

5. no nyquill and gps good

Bought batteries for GPSr, a geocache

Delorme needs batteries.

Put a few new Todie's coins into travel

Whew! Just got home from a grueling 14hr day at work. Sometimes it sucks to be the boss, especially when you have college students working for you. Why do thay always have to call in sick or run late?? Sorry, just venting a little..

I have been following this cointest most of the day from work, but didn't have the time there to add an entry and it just didn't feel right for me to jump in after some of the correct answers have been verified and play this one. So, I will just kick back and watch while everyone else plays it.

I did get an email from a biker poet today whom I asked if I could post some of his poetry here and use it one a couple of TWR coins. Here is the first one of his poems that I have added to Tamster56's TWR pocket coin....

Ghost Rider

By: Bob Bryant

There is no such thing as a solo ride

I believe biker spirits ride by our sides

Brothers and sisters of days bygone

Keep us from ridin’ the highway alone

The brotherhood feelin’ I believe they crave

It’s a feelin’ that frees them from their grave

Sets their soul roaming todays highways

Often times leading us on rides we take

When a strange road is taken, reason unknown

Follow the ghost rider, he won’t lead you wrong

He’ll show you sights you wouldn’t normally see

If you listen as the wind beacons “Come follow me”

There is nothing to fear when their presence is there

As they ride the wind with us, free of cares

So as you take the turn that will lead you home

Remember the ghost rider as he goes on alone

You can find more of his poetry at Bikerwolves Perspectives

You are goingto buy extra batteriesfor your GPS or what ever needs a battery while you are out geocaching, and to the supermarket or a shop to buy some snacks, water...! While you are out, you may have problems with hunger, or you may need something sweet or salty, and of course... water!!!!!

You want to be prepaired for anything that may happent! Batteries, food and water are important things for a geocacher!

To the bank and to the geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? More coins will be going out..

To the bank and to the geopigs.....YES!!!! I went to the bank and to the Geopigs!!

2) What makes these stops important? More coins will be going out..

We're just one answer from the end, what was the importance of these stops?? The bank becausee..... Geopigs because....

THANKS for sharing that JohnMac, I will be reading more!! Why was this sent to you, for one of the coins?? I didn't see a log with poems, maybe just a side email??

To the bank and to visit the Geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? You went to the bank to cash your tax refund check so you can make some more TWR coins. You visited the Geopigs to drop off some newly activated TWR coins for them to release.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

To the bank and to the Geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? check your money, if everything is payed, if there are money inside, now that you need them for the coin, and if anyone put money in your acount (he owe money to you).

Geopigs... they are great guys and they are a huge help! you are giving them a lot of coins that have been won, adopeted etc for the race, to move them!!!

You rode your bike to do it.

To the bank and to visit the Geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? The Geopigs gave you some money to help with the minting of your new coin, then you went to the bank to deposit the money.

4) I figured out something the other day, what was this??Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those arial maps just doens't go together well.

To the bank and to the geopigs.

2) What makes these stops important? To the bank to get the money to geopigs to give them some money because you owe them some to pay off your debt?

3) I am a happy person, why is this?? You were able to ride your bike to do these things

Too much nyquil and figuring out how to download those aerial maps just doesn't go together well.....YES!