Sign in to follow this  
Followers 9
Rockin Roddy

COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Well, I saw a girl on her cell in left hand, cigarette in right hand and I did NOT see WHAT hand was on the steering wheel :grin::D

In our state, it is against the law to hand hold your cell while talking on it and Texting is diffinately illegal here - but you see it still going on.

SO, don't "multi task" while driving! (that also includes applying make-up and shaving)

There are jerks who drive 4 wheels and jerks who drive on two but don't let their actions send you into road rage. Just continue your own safe driving habits and the road will be better for that.

"I wish the PTB would pass a law banning such actions."

We have laws for this and yet people still do it because I think it is the old saying it won't happen to me. Until something happens to you or someone you know that is the mindset. They need to know it can happen to them and a split second can change their life or the life of someone else forever. When you realize that you are more aware of what you are doing and know what is going on around you.

No rage it just amazes me, that's all . Of course it is against the law but one of those secondary tickets like seat belts.

No rage it just amazes me, that's all . Of course it is against the law but one of those secondary tickets like seat belts.

Maine has made it a violation just like speeding or any of the other ones. They have even sent people to prison for manslaughter if someone died and it is highly publicized so we know it can happen. But the police are understaffed and underfunded so there isn't much enforcement which is why it continues. But to keep this on topic, Remember you share the road and with the economy it isn't only motorcycles, it is scooters, mopeds, bicycles and walkers. They aren't going to go fast and be flashy so be courteous and pass with care. Never pass on the right. That is where they would go if they thought you was going to pass.

SO, don't "multi task" while driving! (that also includes applying make-up and shaving)

You'll never see me applying make-up and shaving, well, not even shaving for that matter! :PB):huh:

We have a good one and dont recall anyone ever mentioning this.

You should not drive if you are fatigue, sleepy or tired, or if you been driving to long or to many hours, if you are feeling tired, pull over and take a nap or if there is someone else in the car with you ask them to drive for awhile or even stop and take a break, this is to us is the most leading cause of accidents, whether if you are driving a motorcycle or a car or a ruck wheatever it is. People falling alseep while driving happends all the time. If you know you have to drive make sure you get plenty of restbefore yo get behind a steering wheel.

COINTEST CLOSED and winners were drawn. KAboom and I made up slips of paper for each valid post and put them in a hat (I know there's an easier way, but this seemed a but more fun for us lol).

WINNERS:

Post 424 FairyHoney

Post 448 Gatoulis

Post 419 Maine Family

Post 440 Surteb

Post 429 Tropical Paradise

CONGRATS ALL!!!

Another cointest coming soon my friends!!!

FairyHoney, Gatoulis, Maine Family, Surteb, and Tropical Paradise, Congrads and great to see that you all have won. WooHoo!! :huh:

Wow!!!! I won???? thank you so much!! B) congrats to all winners!

A big thank you for Roddy and Robert! :huh:

Of course the coin will have the Todie's Wild Ride label, but what else would you like to put? I mean, do you want to put something for driver's perspective in generally, or a tip....? :P

Wow!!!! I won???? thank you so much!! :) congrats to all winners!

A big thank you for Roddy and Robert! :laughing:

Of course the coin will have the Todie's Wild Ride label, but what else would you like to put? I mean, do you want to put something for driver's perspective in generally, or a tip....? :blink:

Same Here

THANK YOU Robert - for the coins, Roddy for the cointest AND KAboom for the good hand B)

OK....a new mini-cointest here! First person to guess what I just got done doing wins a coin for the release/race!!

One guess per post, one post every 15 minutes.

Don't edit and HAVE FUN!!!

Yippie, I won! Thanks Rod and congrats to all the winners!

You were setting your VCR or DVR to tape Survivor.

All good answers, but not even close lol!!! I did have one of my very favorite non-trackable coins with me though!!

Keep in mind the season we just entered....

non-trackable coin....season we're in....I never left my house.....I'm following up on it right now (and no, nothing to do with the computer). I was very loud while doing this (I get excited) and Tod would have definitely been here too!! KAboom did this as well!

You were carving pumpkins, roasting the seeds and gobbling them up! (which you are still doing! Yum!)

You were carving pumpkins, roasting the seeds and gobbling them up! (which you are still doing! Yum!)

I KNOW!! You must have been packing up your Spooky Halloween Mission boxes!!! YES and had your Great Geo-Pumpkin Mystery coin with you for the spirit of the season.......

Ok so if my last two responses aren't correct I will try again.

You are getting ready some "props" for your night Halloween event!!

While doing this both of you are laughing up a storm as you think of ways to scare Nurse Nanna!!!

How about listening to your favorite music you and Tod used to listen to with Kaboom and singing...having a cold beer, and sitting outside around a campfire, on this nice fall evening. Vals Guess

Barry's guess would be you guys are sighting in your riffles for hunting season.

Ah ha I got it this time!! You were making a pumpkin pie and eating it of course!!! LOL Always need to sample the cooking!!! ;-)

How about drinking Hot Chocolate with minature Marshallows with Kaboom and talking about the good times they had with Tod, having a good time lauphing. and busting a gutt, everyone needs agood lauph and this always helps us out when were having a bad day.

You were making a tape/cd of cool scary music to use on Halloween and at your event the next night!!!

Or was that spiced apple cider actually spiked and you're gone to bed? LOL

We like to play board games and bet maybe you and Kaboom are sitting in and staying warm and having a good time playing a game and having a good time. This is our kinda fun when we are home doing nothing.

Got to be something to do with eating Maybe? So you were making halloween candy, popcorn balls or carmel apples and then eating them!!!! Now I'm off to bed....

Wow, I went to bed after the "end" and didn't check back....I really thought someone would have guessed this. You guys don't know me very well at all!!

OK....what state am I from, what just started (regular) last night and why would I put on a special "shirt" and hat, break out my favorite non-trackable and sit in front of the TV??? I bet we were soooo loud at times, the neighbors knew what was going on (we go through this every year at this time, but this year was a LOT more special than the last few).

If this doesn't give it away, I'll have to spell it out lolol!!!

watching hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

And watching them raise the Stanley Cup Champion banner, I imagine. Darn RedWings. Sorry, Rod. Can't stand 'em.