Sign in to follow this  
Followers 9
Rockin Roddy

COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to participate in this project. This is my very first coin, and I am excited to see it's progress. I'd love to see an initial picture of it, prior to its release, if possible.

I told my 7-year-old son about the coin, and he is excited as well. He loves to go caching with me (I refer to him as Jr Mikal #1 when we are caching).

Thanx again for the cointest, and I am looking forward to watching the journey.

Tracking code is TB1GAC1.

Edited by SgtMikal

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to participate in this project. This is my very first coin, and I am excited to see it's progress. I'd love to see an initial picture of it, prior to its release, if possible.

I told my 7-year-old son about the coin, and he is excited as well. He loves to go caching with me (I refer to him as Jr Mikal #1 when we are caching).

Thanx again for the cointest, and I am looking forward to watching the journey.

Tracking code is TB1GAC1.

wait...maybe it's just me....

Edited by Rockin Roddy

I believe my coins are ready to go:

TB1Z1WY

TB2DD6Z

I'm glad I got the lifejacket coin - I figured out a nice message to spread with it :anibad:

Angiesm123, your coins as well as ALL recent winner coins will be moving along shortly, maybe tonight!! Well done my friend and CONGRATS!! I hope you enjoy watching your coins travel! A side note...prayers for continued healing for your dad, I hope all has worked out for him and he's back in the saddle again!

SgtMikal, your coin looks much like the icon, it's a Geocoinclub monthly coin. I don't have a picture for you, sorry! One should be added shortly though!! Good luck with your coin's travels as well!!

THANKS everyone for participating and for helping me to spread bike awareness!!

TB2BJDA

I set up one on 9/11/08 - The Biker Poem ( I saw the poem on Rockin Roddy's profile and just had to use it.)

A second coin to be set up soon ( I hope you havin't forgotten me Roddy) :)

TB2BJDA

I set up one on 9/11/08 - The Biker Poem ( I saw the poem on Rockin Roddy's profile and just had to use it.)

A second coin to be set up soon ( I hope you havin't forgotten me Roddy) :)

Definitely not my friend!! Look for your second coin to be coming very soon!! As well, your mailbox should be happy in the near future!!

GOOD LUCK and THANKS for participating!!

Had to make a trip this weekend, things didn't go quite the way I wanted them to but we were able to release 1 more....

TB1YQQ7

I got your coin on watch usyoopers....THANKS again for your huge support and involvement!! Well done my friends!

I also am watching your coin/bike....THANKS!!

Anyone with coins wating to be released by me, I am taking them over this morning before I head out for a long and careful (and hopefully relaxing) ride! Today is supposed to be beautiful, I want to enjoy the last day of summer in the "saddle"! ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Another one ready for release from your end. Thanks Rod! :laughing:

Todie's Wild Ride - Kohavis Sidecar

Origin: Michigan

Reference #: TB26Q2X

Released and ready to ride :laughing:

Sent an email to you Rod with an idea if it is not to late just posting here because I am not sure how much jung you filter through.

email received and replied to....LOVE the idea and will be taking you up on the offer! This will be great, THANKS!!

NEW COINTEST COMING TOMORROW EVENING compliments of BrierPatch!!! Please stay tuned!!

ANOTHER MINI-COINTEST....this is a GREAT NEWS cointest, you are playing for 2 coins to be released for the release/race!! Rules are the same, no whining, no editing, I have final say, all answers MUST be in same post blah blah blah....just have FUN!!!

THE QUESTION: My dad has been making great progress recently, what was the progress I reported involving his walking? Now, he has really made big improvements on this, so can anyone tell me how far he walked yesterday? A hint, the measurement involves an object (think rehab tools)! Simple?? How many steps was in my first report and what was his progress yesterday...GET THOSE GUESSES IN!!

Also, more good news....dad's oncologist measures something in the blood, it started at nearly 1900 at the beginning of this ordeal and has DROPPED since. An Aug reading was around 1300 and this new count as of yesterday shows it went below 1100!! Not sure what their measuring, but I'm told this is AWESOME news!!

sdkonkle, your decoder FINALLY will go in the mail today, I will also have a new coin for your release soon!!! ANYONE else awaiting a coin release, I'm dropping coins tonight, they are already at my friend's house!!! Also, if I haven't sent you a coin or adoption and you're waiting, please remind me as it's been a hectic last several days and my mind is numb with all the craziness!!

Last....the bike Tod was riding was my bike and come to find he didn't have even motorist insurance on it (let it lapse)...well I was finally told I could claim the bike, only I need to pay the storage (which was on account of the officers keeping the bike for their investigation...fee was $1018 as of Monday??? OUCH!! I lost my best friend and now it appears I'll lose my motorcycle...no good dead goes unpunished it seems!

LET THE GUESSING BEGIN!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

He walked the legnth of the rehab rail walker?

White blod cell count

Am I lost or is it just me?

What are you feeling lost about my friend?? Maybe I can help you!

The questions asked are: How many steps did dad take in my initial post, and how far did he walk yesterday. the rest of my post was just giving news about his progress!!

You might be correct about the white blood cells, I don't know...I do know the count going down is a GREAT thing though!!!!

Your portion of the cointest will start tomorrow evening my friend, I just wanted to spread the good news and get someone else into the release/race!!

Oh...and what is the name of the "rail walker"???? :ph34r:

What are you feeling lost about my friend?? Maybe I can help you!

The questions asked are: How many steps did dad take in my initial post, and how far did he walk yesterday. the rest of my post was just giving news about his progress!!

You might be correct about the white blood cells, I don't know...I do know the count going down is a GREAT thing though!!!!

Your portion of the cointest will start tomorrow evening my friend, I just wanted to spread the good news and get someone else into the release/race!!

Oh...and what is the name of the "rail walker"???? :ph34r:

I am just Inept at some of these things so it just feels like I'm lost LOL

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. the best things in life revolve around our relationships (Just reminding myself) as I am sure in recent months and events this is closer to your heart than I could understand not having gone through these things.

Glad your dad is improving and doing so well. How did the newspaper story go?

THANKS!!

Also, THANKS for reminding me, I've YET to hear back from the reporter. Must be the story was put on the back burner?? I will contact him right now!

GET THOSE GUESSES IN!!

WOW Roddy, That is Very excellent news :ph34r: (maybe it's all the good vibes being sent to him and your family)

I'm so glad your dad is doing so well, but sorry about the trouble with the bike. It's always something, isn't it?

Initially your dad walked 2 steps. Yesterday he walked the length of the parallel bars, which is 7 feet long, and I'm guessing he took about 10 steps.

We've got the initial steps and we now know the name of the rehab tool....what we're missing is the length he walked!!

We're close lol!!

And YES, never a dull moment here surteb!

I just read your post again in total . . . While it is Excellent news about your Dad, :unsure: I'm sorry to hear about your bike :ph34r: .

My second coin is all set up and ready for travel.

Todie's Wild Ride: Following Distance (TB2BJCP).

:)

He started out with 2 steps. He walked the length of the parallel bars probably 11 steps.

Your dad started our with 2 steps and walked 15 steps, glad to hear the good news about your dad, sorry to hear about you bike Rod.

Barry and Val of sweetlife

He started out with 2 steps and then walked the length of the parallel bars, 10 feet.

He started out with 2 steps and then walked the length of the parallel bars, 12 feet.

WOW!!! Great news my friend Rod!!!! Excellent!!! Every day things are getting better & better!! :D Tell your dad to: Keep on fighting!!! :)

How many guesses can we make? Is there a time limit? I have some things in my mind, so... :)

Your father started with 2 steps, and now he walked about 5 feet now! I think this is the half of the parallel bars!

WOW!!! Great news my friend Rod!!!! Excellent!!! Every day things are getting better & better!! :o Tell your dad to: Keep on fighting!!! :D

How many guesses can we make? Is there a time limit? I have some things in my mind, so... :D

Your father started with 2 steps, and now he walked about 5 feet now! I think this is the half of the parallel bars!

I'm not actually looking for any measurement....but the underlined is close to what I'm looking for! :):grin::o:)

He started with 2 steps and now he has walked three quarters of the parallel bars.

I am so glad to hear that your father is doing well! My prayers continue to go out for you and your family.

You guys are on the right track, just not the right distance lol....if no one gets it by the time I return home, I'll pick a random winner, but I'm thinking someone will get it!

WATCH FOR THE NEXT COINTEST STARTING TONIGHT!!!!!!

he started out with two steps and now can walk 4 feet 7iches with a walker or with assistance from a nurse :)