COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Ok, Let's play another of our games trying to win spots in the drawing!! I still need 10 entries for the next drawing to award some of the Coins Dr. Neal donated. Let's see if I can remember how to make my rules...

1. Your post must include your Bike Safety advice.

2. Only answer one question in each post.

3. Answer as often as you like, but don't answer the same question in two consecutive posts.

5. 5. 6. If I remember more rules I'll add them...

Today I handled a Moving Sale for a family friend, the following questions are about the sale. Each correct answer will earn you a spot in the upcoming drawing. After 5 of the questions are correctly answered we will move to a new set of questions. Here we go, good luck...

1. How much money was earned at the Moving Sale(Not counting money still owed)?

2. How many people are coming back to pick something up later?

3. How many signs did I put up around the neighborhood.

4. What time did the Moving Sale start?

5. What time was it over?

6. How much money is still owed for things to be picked up later?

7. What was the most unusual sale made?

8. What item was sold that the neighbor transported by just throwing it over the fence?

Good Luck, and have fun!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Ride safely

8) a watering pipe ... I do not know if this is the right word... I am talking about the one you use to water the flowers...

One neighbor did buy the garden hose, and it did get thrown over the fence, but only into the front yard, so she still had to carry it home from there. The item I'm thinking of was thrown from one back yard to another back yard. There were many pieces to this "item"

Ok, Let's play another of our games trying to win spots in the drawing!! I still need 10 entries for the next drawing to award some of the Coins Dr. Neal donated. Let's see if I can remember how to make my rules...

3. Answer as often as you like, but don't answer the same question in two consecutive posts.

5. 5. 6. If I remember more rules I'll add them...

Today I handled a Moving Sale for a family friend, the following questions are about the sale. Each correct answer will earn you a spot in the upcoming drawing. After 5 of the questions are correctly answered we will move to a new set of questions. Here we go, good luck...

4. What time did the Moving Sale start?

5. What time was it over?

7. What was the most unusual sale made?

8. What item was sold that the neighbor transported by just throwing it over the fence?

Bringing questions to front page...

7. What was the most unusual sale made? shrubs/bushes

Edited to add...CHECK YOUR MIRRORS!!! (Not sure if editing for safety phrase is allowed, but saw no rule about that this time...)

DING! DING! Close enough!! One of the neighbors from down the block dug up a plant(Calla Lily).

Please send in an email for the drawing folder.

4. Do not edit your post...if you make a mistake, just post a new one.

5. 6. If I remember more rules I'll add them...

4. ANSWERED ALREADY..What time did the Moving Sale start?

5. ANSWERED ALREADY...What time was it over?

7. ANSWERED ALREADY...What was the most unusual sale made?

7. What was the most unusual sale made? shrubs/bushes

Edited to add...CHECK YOUR MIRRORS!!! (Not sure if editing for safety phrase is allowed, but saw no rule about that this time...)

DING! DING! Close enough!! One of the neighbors from down the block dug of a plant(Calla Lily).

Please send in an email for the drawing folder.

What's the email address again?

PS...thanx!