COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Ride safely!

Hello Marit! :D

Did I mention about my coin? It is in a cache too! :D I placed it on time! :huh:

Hi Nikos,

It is on my watchlist so I did get the email. Raining on Rhodes, this afternoon I read.

Here too, I was thinking about you when I got soaked in the woods overhere.

That Roddy must be making us mad going out in this weather. Well all for the good course and people better get some Bike Awareness because I fell and broke two teeth.

The cache you dropped your coin in will be the goal of my TB; The one that you gave me. I am going touristic. Searching for the sun.

You fell and broke two teeth?? I am so sorry to hear this and I feel very badly about this! Are you OK?? I'm sorry this happened, my friend! Sending you some sunshine!! :D

Happy Birthday Rod. On 5/5 there is 555 coins traveling.

WOW, is that some sort of sign or what?? I was born 5/5/1965, I am 5'5.5" tall....5's my lucky number!! THANKS for the B-Day wishes, my friend...and EVERYONE!! :D Went to a great Birthday meal with some great friends....a lot of fun and many laughs to boot!!

One thing, the participants hasn't changed but the tally has...shouldn't the participants change as well?? What's your thought on this?

Ride safely!

Give my wishes too LadyBee! :D Is Rod going to make a golf birthday party? :huh:

Rod was too humble to explain why there is such a big holiday on his birthday Cinco de Mayo. We all had a great time and Rod even wore a sombero!! There are pictures to prove it too. He will have to bribe me if he doesn't want me to post them :D:D

That Roddy must be making us mad going out in this weather. Well all for the good course and people better get some Bike Awareness because I fell and broke two teeth.

Oh Marit! I'm so sorry. I sure hope that you are ok. That must have been quite a fall to break two teeth :D HUGSSS

Happy Birthday Rod. On 5/5 there is 555 coins traveling.

WOW, is that some sort of sign or what?? I was born 5/5/1965, I am 5'5.5" tall....5's my lucky number!! THANKS for the B-Day wishes, my friend...and EVERYONE!! :D Went to a great Birthday meal with some great friends....a lot of fun and many laughs to boot!!

One thing, the participants hasn't changed but the tally has...shouldn't the participants change as well?? What's your thought on this?

I tried a couple of cointests to get more participants here. I think I got seekerfamily hooked too! :D

:D My dear Ladybee4T.... the numbers from 1500 to 1599 that haven't been guessed are:

From 1501 to 1516,

from 1518 to 1522,

from 1585 to 1589

from 1594 to 1598.

when I say "to 15xx", this last number is not guessed too, ok?

So there are 36 numbers in the 15xx that still playing!

I am counting the 1500 because according to the map that shows the cache, it is not in the 1400 and not in the 1600! It is after the 1500, so... :D

I hope that helped a little! :D

Now for my guess...

RIDE SAFELY!

1) 1585

Good Work...Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder...now to calculate how many feet are represented by the contour lines BETWEEN the bold ones that are labeled. I think each one is 40 feet??

OK, so the most recent round of questions was based on my newest Cache hide. Here's the link...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...59-d1ce1ca249c9

Now, let's have you guys take a guess at what date and time I will get the email notification if the first find. Only three guesses per person in 24 hours. Once the FTF logs the Cache I'll look up the person who was the closest and award them a Special Look Twice Geocoin(wins a coin, not a spot in the drawing)!!

1. Remember to start your post with your Bike Safety Advice.(Put this in front, not the back)

2. Any guesses that are posted AFTER the First Find is logged do not count.(That would be too easy)

3. Do not place guesses in consecutive posts.(There needs to be SOME post between your guesses)

4. No edited post will count(If you made a mistake on your post, post it again with your changes, but do not change the answer)

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

:D My dear Ladybee4T.... the numbers from 1500 to 1599 that haven't been guessed are:

From 1501 to 1516,

from 1518 to 1522,

from 1585 to 1589

from 1594 to 1598.

when I say "to 15xx", this last number is not guessed too, ok?

So there are 36 numbers in the 15xx that still playing!

I am counting the 1500 because according to the map that shows the cache, it is not in the 1400 and not in the 1600! It is after the 1500, so... :D

I hope that helped a little! :D

Now for my guess...

RIDE SAFELY!

1) 1585

Good Work...Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder...now to calculate how many feet are represented by the contour lines BETWEEN the bold ones that are labeled. I think each one is 40 feet??

It looks like he map you looked at are 20 foot contour lines.

I went out yesterday to find a nearby cache where a coin of mine has been listed since Dec 28. As I feared it isn't there. I have emailed some of the ones in the logbook that found the cache near the drop off date. I wonder if on the master list we should list the ones that are MIA? This one went only 17 miles and was in its second cache. It even had 2 holes drilled in it and a cable with a geocoin buddy dog tag and still is MIA :P

Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Are Cool! TB1A86N

Wear your helmet and not a hat!! (especially like this one!!)

Well since Rod hasn't bribed me yet here are a couple of pictures of his birthday dinner last night.

56ad9720-2342-49c3-b0fb-a04d9a0553c1.jpg

This is one of the shirt's that Geopigs embroidered for him to wear at the event. It is a green material with some sequin sparkles on them. Sorry the picture isn't better.......but I bet that Rod is happy about that :P Do you think he should wear it at Lazy Hayes?

cd3f2c57-9ed4-44a1-b424-2737891454d8.jpg

Here is another coin that is MIA. It belongs to Riley the GeoDog and he won it here in a cointest. Max B on the River took it on tour and left it in a large cache located on the owner's front porch in AZ. Within two days it was MIA. That was actually the first cache it was left in. Both this coin and my coin were the Cachestalkers coins shaped like the state of Michigan. I guess they are popular!

Todie's Wild Ride: Save a Life and Look Twice TB1A5JJ

Wear your helmet

May 6 11:30 pm

what time zone does your email read in? that makes a difference in my guesses

I agree as it could make a huge difference if it is different than AZ time......

and only 3 guesses per 24 hours... that is tough

My email is on Pacific Time. I guess. That's what My computer is on.

Wear your helmet

May 6 11:30 pm

what time zone does your email read in? that makes a difference in my guesses

I agree as it could make a huge difference if it is different than AZ time......

Keep in mind that this Cache might be likely to be found by a Traveler that is not from AZ, and also it might be a few days from the find to the log.

Out of 23 coins released. 13 is still traveling.

Todie's Wild Ride: In Loving Memory Not sure, it has been here Michigan 267.8mi since October 8.

Todie's Wild Ride: Sharing The Road Missing from Toll Gate Michigan 39.7mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Vic-Biker's Story Missing from Foxy OB Florida 1161.7mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Spreading Bike Awareness Missing from Stars and Stripes California 1919 mi

Todies Wild Ride! Please Pay Attention Lost in the first cache

Todies Wild Ride: Ten Commandments Person has had it since December. Sent email. 5031 mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Paying It Forward For Bike Awareness Missing from Read My lips South Carolina 1030 mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Paying It Forward For Bike Awareness Picked up 3-31 Sent email.2683 mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Stay Safe Picked up on 2-21. Sent email 2613 mi

Todie's Wild Ride: Pay It Forward For Bike Awareness Was picked up on 3-7. Sent an email.

To Clarify...This means that in any given 24 hour period, each player may submit three guesses. It it doesn't mean that each day may only have three guesses assigned to it.

Each day you could guess three times during tomorrow, and have a good chance of being right.

To Clarify...This means that in any given 24 hour period, each player may submit three guesses. It it doesn't mean that each day may only have three guesses assigned to it.

Each day you could guess three times during tomorrow, and have a good chance of being right.

Ok now I am really mixxd up Well I guess more than usual :P

Are you saying 3 guesses during a calendar day or 3 guesses and the 4th guess is at least 24 hours after your 1st guess? For example my first guess was at 9:56 am today so tomorrow my first guess has to be after that time????

Edited by LadyBee4T

Ok now I am really mixxd up Well I guess more than usual :P

Are you saying 3 guesses during a calendar day or 3 guesses and the 4th guess is at least 24 hours after your 1st guess? For example my first guess was at 9:56 am today so tomorrow my first guess has to be after that time????

I guess that's what I'm saying...You make it sound very complicated. Whatever time you feel like placing a guess, you can't have more than two others in the 24 hours before that. I'm not going to worry about calendar days, since we have different ones.