COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

I think this is the latest update on WSR's cointests.

Bringing this to the new page so I will guess one more time before headin off to bed....

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

If you use filler posts to go between your answers, please include an interesting detail in each one(about one of the Todie's Wild Ride Coins)

These questions are mostly about my recent Cache hide...

I stopped near This Cache...GC19NN1...and hid a new one of my own nearby.

1. According to my GPS, what is the elevation of my new Cache?

2. According to my GPS, how far is the new Cache from where I parked the Truck?

3. How much time did I spend there while hiding the Cache?(1/4 hour increments)

4. While looking for the right spot, something caught my eye that I took as a sign to look for a hiding place near it, what caught my eye?

5. How many lizards did I see while I was there?

6. According to my GPS, what was the temperature when I was at the Cache site?

7. How many other Trucks were parked at the pullout while I was there? ANSWERED!!!

Here are some other questions, not related to that Cache hide...

8. I'm on my way from Tolleson, AZ(on 4/30) to Corinne, UT(on 5/2)...Where am I tonight?ANSWERED!!!

9. What is the name of the nearest Cache to the place where I was gathering "Rocks" today??ANSWERED!!!

10. What kind of "Rocks" was I gathering??ANSWERED!!!

11. Name one of the Three Geocachers who I will be giving some of those "Rocks" to.(three correct answers for this one)?ANSWERED!!! ONE LEFT!!

Remember that a correct answer will win you a spot in our NEXT drawing for a Special Look Twice geocoin!!

Wear a helmet that is approved and your family will thank you.

1561 feet

Wear a helmet that is approved and your family will thank you.

5. How many lizards did I see while I was there?

26 lizards

I am getting tired and I just messed up by answering the same question twice in a row. I am going to fix it by answering it again \after this one and then go to bed....LOL

also I think all numbers up to 30 have been guessed now. :lol:

PAY ATTENTION!!!

11. Name one of the Three Geocachers who I will be giving some of those "Rocks" to.(three correct answers for this one)?

TheBlueFox

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

I owe her a Raffle prize of "37 Micro Trade Items(to fit in film can)". The small pieces of Petrified Wood are great for Micro Trades. Each one goes in a litttle baggie, with a scrap of paper stamped "Petrified Wood"...The Wood is free, I made the stamp myself for only a few cents, and the paper is what would have gone into the trash from trimming my other Gamecards. The cost to me is only the baggie!!! People snap them up quickly from Caches.

Pay attention to your surroundings!

3. How much time did I spend there while hiding the Cache? (1/4 hour increments). 2.5 hours

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

I was there for two and a half hours, about half that time looking for the spot/hiding the Cache and half looking for some cool mineral samples(different than Petrified Wood, andthe subject of a future question)

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

If you use filler posts to go between your answers, please include an interesting detail in each one(about one of the Todie's Wild Ride Coins)

These questions are mostly about my recent Cache hide...

I stopped near This Cache...GC19NN1...and hid a new one of my own nearby.

2. According to my GPS, how far is the new Cache from where I parked the Truck?ANSWERED!!!

3. How much time did I spend there while hiding the Cache?(1/4 hour increments)ANSWERED!!!

4. While looking for the right spot, something caught my eye that I took as a sign to look for a hiding place near it, what caught my eye?

5. How many lizards did I see while I was there?ANSWERED!!!

6. According to my GPS, what was the temperature when I was at the Cache site?

7. How many other Trucks were parked at the pullout while I was there? ANSWERED!!!

Here are some other questions, not related to that Cache hide...

8. I'm on my way from Tolleson, AZ(on 4/30) to Corinne, UT(on 5/2)...Where am I tonight?ANSWERED!!!

9. What is the name of the nearest Cache to the place where I was gathering "Rocks" today??ANSWERED!!!

10. What kind of "Rocks" was I gathering??ANSWERED!!!

11. Name one of the Three Geocachers who I will be giving some of those "Rocks" to.(three correct answers for this one)?ANSWERED!!!

Remember that a correct answer will win you a spot in our NEXT drawing for a Special Look Twice geocoin!!

Questions 1, 4, and 6 remain...Do any of you have a GPS that tells the temperature??