COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Wear your helmet Your brain may thank you.

5. How many lizards did I see while I was there?

27.5 Who knows what happened to the other half. Divorce maybe?

The lizards around here if You catch them by the tail that is all you have is a tail. Defensive move.

Wear your helmet!! Other protective gear not optional either

8. I'm on my way from Tolleson, AZ(on 4/30) to Corinne, UT(on 5/2)...Where am I tonight?

Ok I just have to give asnother answer as you know you can't stop at one! There is a Flying J in Cedar City, UT so that could be where you stayed the night of April 30.

Wear your helmet and change lanes safely.

4. While looking for the right spot, something caught my eye that I took as a sign to look for a hiding place near it, what caught my eye?

Well since a large cactus has already been said I will say that Liberator the Frog helped you find a good place to hide this Cache

Wear your helmet

LadyB4T I've Been busy out collecting some rocks to share with you and Opalsns

rocks.jpg

Thank you!!! I think those would work nicely!! :D:D

I went out again this am to study it now that I'm not so mad. There will be some work and less flowers but it will ok. Though if it keeps up at this rate, in 2 years the rocks will be all gone.

I have a friend who's yard is completely filled with rocks that she has collected one by one, either by gathering them herself, or brought to her as gifts. I have some special rocks that I picked up today and you can have one or two for your yard!!

Oh MY, I thought I WAS the only one who picked up "special" rocks here and there ;)

Wear a well fitted helmet !

The winner of our most recent Drawing was Opansns!! I'll be sending you a Special Look Twice Geocoin! What colors do you already have??

The questions up now are for the NEXT Drawing.

WHERE might They be ;) ?

where might what be...the new questions, of the list of colors?

Questions are posted avove, colors so far are Yellow, Orange, White and PolishedGold/Black...

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

If you use filler posts to go between your answers, please include an interesting detail in each one(about one of the Todie's Wild Ride Coins)

These questions are mostly about my recent Cache hide...

I stopped near This Cache...GC19NN1...and hid a new one of my own nearby.

1. According to my GPS, what is the elevation of my new Cache?

2. According to my GPS, how far is the new Cache from where I parked the Truck?

3. How much time did I spend there while hiding the Cache?(1/4 hour increments)

4. While looking for the right spot, something caught my eye that I took as a sign to look for a hiding place near it, what caught my eye?

5. How many lizards did I see while I was there?

6. According to my GPS, what was the temperature when I was at the Cache site?

7. How many other Trucks were parked at the pullout while I was there?

Here are some other questions, not related to that Cache hide...

8. I'm on my way from Tolleson, AZ(on 4/30) to Corinne, UT(on 5/2)...Where am I tonight?

9. What is the name of the nearest Cache to the place where I was gathering "Rocks" today?

10. What kind of "Rocks" was I gathering?

11. Name one of the Three Geocachers who I will be giving some of those "Rocks" to.(three correct answers for this one)

Remember that a correct answer will win you a spot in our NEXT drawing for a Special Look Twice geocoin!!

The winner of our most recent Drawing was Opansns!! I'll be sending you a Special Look Twice Geocoin! What colors do you already have??

WHERE might They be ;) ?

Here they are!!!

No Helmet no gloves no boots NO BRAINS

9. What is the name of the nearest Cache to the place where I was gathering "Rocks" today?

Trucker Stop #2

You are looking along the right route that I drove! Some other players are guessing that I took the interstate but this trip takes me through the desert instead. It's a beautiful drive.

Kanab, UT so that could be where you stayed the night of April 30.

I really don't want to go out and mow ;)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Thank You So Much for the chances!!!!!!

The only Look Twice Coinn I have is the Yellow one you just sent me. It's "hangingOut" with copper Todie on my Dicovering Chain.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Opansns

Wear Bike cloths for Bike rides!

editing to add safety message.

Edited by opalsns

Kanab, UT so that could be where you stayed the night of April 30.

I really don't want to go out and mow ;)

Drive Safe!!!

LB4T,

You should mow down. Don't mow so fast.

You need mow rest to gain mow energy to collect mow rocks because there's gonna be mow missing,

Opansns

I'll give both Team CeDo and SgtMikal a coin, both have the right answers, but I was actually looking for the whole thing together! On May Day, we'd decorate the flagpole with ribbons and such, then place baskets filled with candy and flowers on peoples' doorsteps or hung off doorknobs and then knock and run away to hide! And of course, a kiss was the reward if found!! ;)

Coin info coming later tonight!!

I'll give both Team CeDo and SgtMikal a coin, both have the right answers, but I was actually looking for the whole thing together! On May Day, we'd decorate the flagpole with ribbons and such, then place baskets filled with candy and flowers on peoples' doorsteps or hung off doorknobs and then knock and run away to hide! And of course, a kiss was the reward if found!! ;)

Wow! Thank you so much! I have so much fun with all of you coin people, and in this thread in particular. I just wish I had the means to contribute more.

Soon enough, I hope...soon enough!

Thanx again, Roddy!!

Thank you very much!!! and Congrats SgtMikal!!!!

Remember the 2 second rule and add a little for Motor Cycles

Ding! Ding! I stopped near one of my favorite Caches to pick up some more Petrified Wood. I like to pick up tiny peices that can fit in a film can in a baggie with a scrap of paper stamped "Petrified Wood". I made the stamp myself, and the paper scraps are the trimmings from making GameCards from my other games. The only cost to me is the Baggie, and a little time. They're often the first thing taken from a Cache after I visit, so I guess people like them. In larger Caches, I might leave several of those, or maybe some bigger ones. I hope to do the same thing with other interesting Mineral Samples later. Today I grabbed some bigger pieces(several pounds each) that are really cool.

Please send in an emeil for the Drawing folder.

When I was young, I went to California with my Dad and Uncle. We drove across country and even into Mexico to see a bullfight. (I hated the bull fight!!! and the stupid people cheering on the matador.)

Anyway, We drove through the Painted Desert and Went through The Petrified Forest and There was some caves with acient drawings . They called them Newspaper Rocks, I believe. At the end of the petrified forest was, of course a gift shop, in which I bought a very small piece of Petrified wood for 5.00 dollars.

When we left and got back on the main road , we found PETRIFIED WOOD stands where home owners, that had petrified wood on there properties would sell pieces. THis time, for 5.00 dollars, I got one the size of a football. I had that piece for years in my room. It came up missing a few years later. I don't know where it went? I know That I didn't move it. If you have never seen petrified wood, look it up. IT"S BEAUTIFUL. Full of color and depth that you can't imagine. I wish I had it still. If you find an extra piece Robert, please send it my way.

Don't be petrified to drive, just be smart!!!

Have you looked for it in Beverly's yard??