COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Woo Hoo Now I know the miles for the trip to Tolleson but I promise I won't answer that one. :( No more guessing in this cointest for me.......Nope I will sit on my hands. Or maybe I will go out and rake leaves or feed the dogs Yeah that's what I'll do and try not to think about the computer......It will be tough though

I fed the dogs and then went outside with them to do leaves. Now I'm back because I am rip roaring mad. Someone AGAIN stole rocks out of my rock garden!! Can you believe that? This is the second time it has happened and now about 1/3 to 1/2 of the rocks are missing. Nothing I can do about it either. :D:ph34r: [/rant]

Back to the regularly scheduled cointest.

Safety advice--Stay away from me if you have rocks in your trunk and your tires match the tracks in my yard.......... ;)

Oh LB4T,

That sux.

At my old house , I had a nieghbor that had their fence replaced and the J--- A-- used the rocks from my garder to fill the post wholes!!!!!!

Next time you Take the dogs out, use a bag to pick up.... and smear it on the backside of the rocks.

Watch the road Not someones Garden!!!!!

I was talking to my sister when I read your advice. We both got a good laugh out of it! :o:D

The audacity of that neighbor of yours!!! I just don't understand it......

Safety advice--don't come near my rocks!!!!

Wear an approved helmet when driving

6. How many new Caches will I find before then?

none--not enough time

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

Not for that reason, but None is the amount. I had one in mind to find, but I decided to HIDE one instead...Which is where I will get my next round of questions...as soon as we are done with these and have our Drawing. I know now that I will find None, since my delivery is in the morning tomorrow...But what time???

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

These questions are mostly about my current trip at work...

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets? ANSWERED

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up? ANSWERED

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?ANSWERED

5. When do I have to make the delivery?ANSWERED

6. How many new Caches will I find before then?ANSWERED

These are some other questions, not really related to this trip...

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next(He made the Look Twice Coins for me)ANSWERED

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered(saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

10. Where in town did I see it? ANSWERED

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

ANSWERED

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Rolllllling Stooooopsssssssss KIlllllllll

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

Bicycle Rodeo for the School Kids

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drwaing Folder.

I'm not sure EXACTLY what a Bicycle Rodeo is, but I think it's related to teaching kids about riding safely? There was a big trailer that said "Ride Safe-Ride Smart", and about 30-40 little kids gathered around it(and very excited), so I think they were having a Safety Class, of a Helmet Giveaway, of something like that.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

These questions are mostly about my current trip at work...

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets? ANSWERED

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up? ANSWERED

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?ANSWERED

5. When do I have to make the delivery?ANSWERED

6. How many new Caches will I find before then?ANSWERED

These are some other questions, not really related to this trip...

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next(He made the Look Twice Coins for me)ANSWERED

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered(saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??ANSWERED

10. Where in town did I see it? ANSWERED

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

ANSWERED