COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Drive Safe.

I have a feeling Tod is keeping this group going strong.

A month or so ago, Robert had a cointest reguarding a trip.

He asked us to tell him which states he traveled, IN ORDER.

Team CeDo Guessed Correctly and won.

Robert posted back that he screwed up and forgot he had to double back into a state and whoever could tell him IN ORDER what states he traveled and doubled back on we would also win a coin. I Guessed correctly.

Today, That coin came in the mail.

I couldn't believe it, especially after talking about not having one earlier in this thread today.

Yup, a very humbling experience.

SgtMikal offered me a trade this morning for a personal because he only has 4 coins in his collection,but I didn't have anymore to trade.

A special coin came to me today, Thanx Robert, (thanx Tod). Because of this, I am going to send Sgt Mikal a coin from my collection that ,I'm sure, He doesn't have. I would like it if I could get a couple of others to send a coin his way too.

Why, you ask?

Because , That's how the Todie's Wild Ride group Rolls.

AND, It's a good feeling.

SM, please email me your address.

Opalsns

Sorry to highjack ,but I had to tell you all.

Now,

Back to your regularly scheduled Cointest...

WOW!!! Opalsns...you are so kind! Some day, when I have the ability and opportunity, I will definitely pay it forward. Thank you so much for your generosity!! God bless...

SM,

I am very blessed, Thank You.

And now, My Second Pocket coin that will travel with my Todie coin on a Chain on my neck and continue to help spread awareness of Bikes all around us.

Thank You WSR.

TB2X8ZE - TODIE'S WILD RIDE Look Twice Geocoin

Opalsns

Drive Safe.

Robert posted back that he screwed up and forgot he had to double back into a state and whoever could tell him IN ORDER what states he traveled and doubled back on we would also win a coin. I Guessed correctly.

I couldn't believe it, especially after talking about not having one earlier in this thread today.

SgtMikal offered me a trade this morning for a personal because he only has 4 coins in his collection,but I didn't have anymore to trade.

A special coin came to me today, Thanx Robert, (thanx Tod). Because of this, I am going to send Sgt Mikal a coin from my collection that ,I'm sure, He doesn't have. I would like it if I could get a couple of others to send a coin his way too.

Why, you ask?

Opalsns

Now,

SGTMIKAL, are you in the geocoin address book?

Drive Safe.

Why, you ask?

Opalsns

Now,

SGTMIKAL, are you in the geocoin address book?

Yes, I am.

Wear your helmet

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

Ok then how about this one

You saw the kids in a bicycle rally or parade!!!!!! I hope with their helmets on

Drive Safe.

Why, you ask?

Opalsns

Now,

CACHIN CROWS ARE HEADED YOUR WAY FOR TRADES

Wear an approved helmet

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

There was a fire. I hope that it was small and put out quickly!!!

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

I think Beverly has received her second Special Look Twice Coin, and decided that she want's to try for the other Colors.

The Trailer Shop(where they fix them) was welding on a trailer and had an accident which caused the contents to catch fire. I guess that's why they're not supposed to weld on a loaded trailer. Since the trailer was sealed up(actually a Rail Container)the fire could not get enough oxegen to grow large. They pulled it out into the open and waithd for the fire Dept. to come and put it out. Nobody was hurt, and the fire was put out in about 20 minutes. Then they had to pull out about 8 pallets of Honey Nut Cherrios all over the ground to make sure nothing was left burning. It was a big mess, and the whole load of Cherrios is ruined with smoke and water damage.

Safety advice??

Don't weld on a loaded Trailer

Watch where you point your welder.

Be safe when working on your Bike.

Wear an approved helmet

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

There was a fire. I hope that it was small and put out quickly!!!

Ding! Ding! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

I think Beverly has received her second Special Look Twice Coin, and decided that she want's to try for the other Colors.

The Trailer Shop(where they fix them) was welding on a trailer and had an accident which caused the contents to catch fire. I guess that's why they're not supposed to weld on a loaded trailer. Since the trailer was sealed up(actually a Rail Container)the fire could not get enough oxegen to grow large. They pulled it out into the open and waithd for the fire Dept. to come and put it out. Nobody was hurt, and the fire was put out in about 20 minutes. Then they had to pull out about 8 pallets of Honey Nut Cherrios all over the ground to make sure nothing was left burning. It was a big mess, and the whole load of Cherrios is ruined with smoke and water damage.

Safety advice??

Don't weld on a loaded Trailer

Watch where you point your welder.

Be safe when working on your Bike.

OH NO Not my beloved Cheerios!! Say it isn't so! Please I eat them every morning without fail.......Seriously

I'm just addicted to the games...... :o:D and there is no way my name can come out another time.!!!!

wear your helmet

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up?

LATHROP, CA !!!! :o

Ding! Ding! Good thinking, that's how I ended up at out terminal to see the fire. So close by some other players! Manteca is right next door, and the Fire Engine actually says Lathrop-Manteca on it! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

Drive Safe.

Why, you ask?

Opalsns

Now,

Cachin Crow coins headed your way,OPALSNS, SGTMIKAL you will have a CC coin for your collection

wear your helmet

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up?

LATHROP, CA !!!! :o

Ding! Ding! Good thinking, that's how I ended up at out terminal to see the fire. So close by some other players! Manteca is right next door, and the Fire Engine actually says Lathrop-Manteca on it! Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder.

Woo Hoo Now I know the miles for the trip to Tolleson but I promise I won't answer that one. :D No more guessing in this cointest for me.......Nope I will sit on my hands. Or maybe I will go out and rake leaves or feed the dogs Yeah that's what I'll do and try not to think about the computer......It will be tough though

OH NO Not my beloved Cheerios!! Say it isn't so! Please I eat them every morning without fail.......Seriously

I'm just addicted to the games...... :o:D and there is no way my name can come out another time.!!!!

Wow, I was just thinking back on the event, and realized how lucky they were that the welding was being done about 6 feet from the BACK of the trailer. Once they opened it, the fire was right there for them to reach. If the welding had been at the FRONT, then the fire would have grown extremely large while they spent hours trying to unload their way to the flames. I'm sure it would have grown so intense that they would have had to give up, and let it burn out. The trailer is a solid metal box, so there would be no way to reach flames in the front without unloading everything that was in the way.

Just bumping the questions and correct answers forward for everyone...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

These questions are mostly about my current trip at work...

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets?

SgtMikal – All of them

LadyBee4T – Lathrop, CA

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?

5. When do I have to make the delivery?

6. How many new Caches will I find before then?

These are some other questions, not really related to this trip...

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next? (He made the Look Twice Coins for me)

LadyBee4T – New personal coin

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered? (saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

10. Where in town did I see it?

opalsns – at the elementary school

LadyBee4T – there was a small fire (nobody hurt)

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

SgtMikal – All of them

LadyBee4T – Lathrop, CA

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next? (He made the Look Twice Coins for me)

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered? (saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

SgtMikal – All of them

LadyBee4T – Lathrop, CA

Hints...

The first Motorcycle I saw was also the first vehicle I saw, as I pulled out of the driveway from my parking spot to head to my delivery.

Someone has ben within 10 miles of the distance to Tolleson.

The Coin I saw may be hard to guess, but some research might help. Where could I have been on 4/20, if I was in Shoshoni, WY on 4/21? Who might I have seen that would have a Todie's Wild Ride Coin in their hand? If you can figure these out, you'll have a good chance of figuring out what Coin I saw!

Woo Hoo Now I know the miles for the trip to Tolleson but I promise I won't answer that one. :ph34r: No more guessing in this cointest for me.......Nope I will sit on my hands. Or maybe I will go out and rake leaves or feed the dogs Yeah that's what I'll do and try not to think about the computer......It will be tough though

I fed the dogs and then went outside with them to do leaves. Now I'm back because I am rip roaring mad. Someone AGAIN stole rocks out of my rock garden!! Can you believe that? This is the second time it has happened and now about 1/3 to 1/2 of the rocks are missing. Nothing I can do about it either. :o:D [/rant]

Back to the regularly scheduled cointest.

Safety advice--Stay away from me if you have rocks in your trunk and your tires match the tracks in my yard.......... :D

SgtMikal – All of them

LadyBee4T – Lathrop, CA

Just Turning the page

Woo Hoo Now I know the miles for the trip to Tolleson but I promise I won't answer that one. :ph34r: No more guessing in this cointest for me.......Nope I will sit on my hands. Or maybe I will go out and rake leaves or feed the dogs Yeah that's what I'll do and try not to think about the computer......It will be tough though

I fed the dogs and then went outside with them to do leaves. Now I'm back because I am rip roaring mad. Someone AGAIN stole rocks out of my rock garden!! Can you believe that? This is the second time it has happened and now about 1/3 to 1/2 of the rocks are missing. Nothing I can do about it either. :o:D [/rant]

Back to the regularly scheduled cointest.

Safety advice--Stay away from me if you have rocks in your trunk and your tires match the tracks in my yard.......... :D

Oh LB4T,

That sux.

At my old house , I had a nieghbor that had their fence replaced and the J--- A-- used the rocks from my garder to fill the post wholes!!!!!!

Next time you Take the dogs out, use a bag to pick up.... and smear it on the backside of the rocks.

Watch the road Not someones Garden!!!!!

Lights on for Safety

At the school playgroung there was a sit and pretend ride motocycle and the kids were playing on it.