COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Look twice and pay attention when driving

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next(He made the Look Twice Coins for me)

He is making your new personal coin!! Wanna trade?

Ok I admit I have fallen off the wagon............

Ding! Ding! Please send in the email. He's working on more than one, but to trade the best thing is to meet me at GeoCoinfest 2009. The personal will be for Cache release only(but adoptable if you find one), except some special GeoCoinfest versions for trade. I'll likely have a Trade Coin made later.

Good Morning. Pay attention to other drivers/riders on the road, and give everyone enough space.

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets? ALL OF THEM!

Ding! Ding! Helmets are required by law in California. The sad thing is how many I saw in Utah WITHOUT helmets(Most of them!!). Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder!

Good Morning. Pay attention to other drivers/riders on the road, and give everyone enough space.

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets? ALL OF THEM!

Ding! Ding! Helmets are required by law in California. The sad thing is how many I saw in Utah WITHOUT helmets(Most of them!!). Please send in an email for the Drawing Folder!

Glad to hear California has a helmet law, I wish it was worldwide though!!! I also wish people didn't need to be told to keep themselves safe, but that's asking too much!!! Even those of us who feel we're the best riders in the world can be taken by surprise, look at what happened to Tod!

Just bumping the questions and correct answers forward for everyone...

Begin your post with your Safety advice.

Answer only ONE of the questions in each post.

Do not answer the SAME question in two consecutive posts.

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

Any edited post does not count.

These questions are mostly about my current trip at work...

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets?

SgtMikal – All of them

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up?

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?

5. When do I have to make the delivery?

6. How many new Caches will I find before then?

These are some other questions, not really related to this trip...

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next? (He made the Look Twice Coins for me)

LadyBee4T – New personal coin

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered? (saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

10. Where in town did I see it?

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

Edited by SgtMikal

WEAR YOUR HELMET

none :o

Opposite of this?

I lived for awhile in California and bought my two bikes there. At that time there wasn't a helmet law. :D I'm happy to hear there is one in place now!

Wear an approved helmet always when riding.

Look Twice for Bikes.

1 rider with a helmet?

Opalsns

If you look at post 10878, you'll see that this question was already answered correctly.

Yeah, I caught that, thanx.

I have a very slow computer so It takes a little bit for me to catch up. That's why I like when WSR does his questions, ONE AT A TIME, it's easier for me to get a question correct for the drawing.

I don't have any Look Twice Coins and Only 1 Todie's coin.

We give away coins everyweek at the NASCAR cointest Thread so I really don't have any to trade for them.

I have to try to win them, So I place guesses before I read back on the thread.

Opalsns

Look Twice for Bikes.

1 rider with a helmet?

Opalsns

If you look at post 10878, you'll see that this question was already answered correctly.

Yeah, I caught that, thanx.

I have a very slow computer so It takes a little bit for me to catch up. That's why I like when WSR does his questions, ONE AT A TIME, it's easier for me to get a question correct for the drawing.

I don't have any Look Twice Coins and Only 1 Todie's coin.

We give away coins everyweek at the NASCAR cointest Thread so I really don't have any to trade for them.

I have to try to win them, So I place guesses before I read back on the thread.

Opalsns

I just sent you an email through your profile.

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

A correct answer will win you a spot in a future drawing for a Special Look Twice Coin.

1. I had a Delivery in Vacaville, CA today at 6:00am, what time did I see the first Motorcycle of the day?

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up?

4. From there, how many miles are they paying me to drive to the delivery in Tolleson, AZ?

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next(He made the Look Twice Coins for me)

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered(saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

9. On April 21, just before lunch time, I drove through Shoshoni, WY and saw something that reminded me of Todie's Wild Ride...What was it??

10. Where in town did I see it?

11. What happened at our terminal in Lathrop, CA today that caused a bit of excitement?

Shameless Bump

OK, here's a NEW round of questions...

Remember how my games work...

2. How many of the Motorcycle riders that I saw today were wearing helmets? ANSWERED

3. From Vacaville, they paid me 73 miles to drive to my pick-up location. Where was the pick-up? ANSWERED

7. What is Chris Rake working on for me next(He made the Look Twice Coins for me)ANSWERED

8. What is the reference number of the Todie's Wild Ride Coin that I recently discovered(saw it on 4/20)(it's in the race but I haven't logged it yet)

10. Where in town did I see it? ANSWERED

ANSWERED

Edited by LadyBee4T

Drive Safe.

I have a feeling Tod is keeping this group going strong.

A month or so ago, Robert had a cointest reguarding a trip.

He asked us to tell him which states he traveled, IN ORDER.

Team CeDo Guessed Correctly and won.

Robert posted back that he screwed up and forgot he had to double back into a state and whoever could tell him IN ORDER what states he traveled and doubled back on we would also win a coin. I Guessed correctly.

Today, That coin came in the mail.

I couldn't believe it, especially after talking about not having one earlier in this thread today.

Yup, a very humbling experience.

SgtMikal offered me a trade this morning for a personal because he only has 4 coins in his collection,but I didn't have anymore to trade.

A special coin came to me today, Thanx Robert, (thanx Tod). Because of this, I am going to send Sgt Mikal a coin from my collection that ,I'm sure, He doesn't have. I would like it if I could get a couple of others to send a coin his way too.

Why, you ask?

Because , That's how the Todie's Wild Ride group Rolls.

AND, It's a good feeling.

SM, please email me your address.

Opalsns

Sorry to highjack ,but I had to tell you all.

Now,

Back to your regularly scheduled Cointest...