COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

I have been and will be away for a week or so ( a bit unexpected) I have very limited or no internet acces. I have received a lot of mails. I will mail everybody as soon as I get back, but thank you very much to all of you.

I will also activate my five other coins when I am back.

Keep save on those roads everybody! And watch out for those vulnerable trafic participants.

I have been and will be away for a week or so ( a bit unexpected) I have very limited or no internet acces. I have received a lot of mails. I will mail everybody as soon as I get back, but thank you very much to all of you.

Keep save on those roads everybody! And watch out for those vulnerable trafic participants.

I hope all is well, my friend! Thinking of you!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!! Glad to see we're all still having fun, this is GREAT!! Love the safety messages as well, keep up the good work! Remember, May 5th is the deadline, anyone with coins to release, you could win a nice set of coins in this releae, and there's a drawing as well...get them activated, get them out and get them traveling! It's a win/win...a chance to win coins and a chance to save a life!! Everyone wins knowing they are helping to spread the word and everyone wins by getting to watch their coins travel!!!

GS went well yesterday, we had a lot of fun with the girls!!!

My dear Marit!!! So you will not have interent acess....tomorrow???? :yikes::D

A little bird told that tomorrow is a special day for you my friend!!!! :unsure:

Hmmm and now that I mention that... do you still have these error coins??? :unsure: Can you send me a photo of them to see the error? I like errors because they make a coin unique! :yikes:

RIDE SAFELY!!!!

I will post the same guess with the one I forgot to post the safety moto!

28.50!