COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Just sent another email. This is a bit confusing but I think one of these times I will get it right. Now off to bed......

You are getting close only 2 questions wrong!!!!!!!!! :):):huh::)

Buckle up

I think their is a frog or something messing with the e-mail to night and my laptop :):unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by snowball 58

Just sent another email. This is a bit confusing but I think one of these times I will get it right. Now off to bed......

You are getting close only 2 questions wrong!!!!!!!!! :):):huh::)

Buckle up

I think their is a frog or something messing with the e-mail to night and my laptop :):unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

another email sent!!!! I used reply this time to see if that got through. I am still reseraching though as one I still think is wrong........

Well Let's Just get it Done 21 and counting

Ladybee4T is only one question from winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for Road Debris

Yeah but I've gone through all the possibilities almost twice now and its not jumping out at me :)

I must be making this one too hard so I will have to see if I can figure out a different way to go about it.....

My post in the effort to get to 10,000.

One of these days I will hopefully be around to catch the beginning of one of these cointests.

Have a great day all

You just never know---you may find them all before I find the last one :)

Wear your helmet as your life may depend on it........

200 pages with almost 10,000 posts (and growing)???!!! WOW- Roddy you should be VERY proud of what you have accomplished with this thread. There are geocachers and people of all ages all over the WORLD now more aware of bike safety. You deserve ALOT of credit for creating such a sucessful and important thread. Tod would be very proud you. I'm confident that this thread has alreaday saved a life, and prevented an accident and will continue to do so. I personally would like to say Thank You Rod! and may you RIP Tod, you have touched the hearts of all of us. I think when we do hit 10,000 every one one this thread should take a moment of silence in honor of Tod!!! Happy Easter everyone

PLEASE be extra cautious on the roads during a Holiday weekend!!

Edited by Team CeDo

I appreciate the kind words, I am touched deeply by them! But I stand by my early assessments which are, if not for the wonderful people out there keeping this alive and helping to get more and more coins out, this would have merely been a small dream of mine! You all have brought my dream to a reality, I cannot THANK each and every one of you for this!!

I have a few more coins to send out, I will get them started soon!! We could really see a great milestone with the release of 500 coins (not counting the pocket coins, those are separate)!! But, we should not stop there since I know from reading the logs that we are reaching a LOT of people with our message. Coins are the cheapest "billboard" we can purchase and use to spread bike awareness. And, those who would say we're thinking small?? every little bit helps!!

MY Game My Ball New UP Date

I Have Decedided to Give away 2nd and 3rd Place finishes as well So Keep looking. After I Have a first Place winner I Might Post Some Hints IF I Haven't All ready.

Take a Hint Wear that Helmet

Thought That I would repost this in case it got lost in that POSTING FRENZY

GOT IT!!! I think LOL

Another email sent......

CONGRATULATIONS WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-mail me your address

Congratss!!!! i'm still going for 2nd place though!!!!!!!

Thanks!! Go For it!!! but I hope you find an easier way for a few of them than I did or that they fall into your lap!!

Wear your helmet and protect your brain.....

CONGRATS LB4T!!!!!! I wondered how lon it would take to get the winning answers! And now we're lucky to even have a 2nd and 3rd place added?? NICE!! Well done Snowball!!!

Ride like you're invisible because to many drivers, you are!

Thanks Rod! I was working on it and got a bit frustrated so yesterday I sat down and read a book Bech Road by James Patterson (good book) After I finished it last night I sat down again and some of the answers stated popping up right away so I got into it again but one was elusive until this am. I'm sure there must have been an easier way though.....LOL

CONGRATS LB4T!!!!!! I wondered how lon it would take to get the winning answers! And now we're lucky to even have a 2nd and 3rd place added?? NICE!! Well done Snowball!!!

Ride like you're invisible because to many drivers, you are!

Thanks Rod! I was working on it and got a bit frustrated so yesterday I sat down and read a book Bech Road by James Patterson (good book) After I finished it last night I sat down again and some of the answers stated popping up right away so I got into it again but one was elusive until this am. I'm sure there must have been an easier way though.....LOL

Congratulations LB4T :) , I got distracted again and went out caching, maybe I can get back to it tonight. :)

I appreciate the kind words, I am touched deeply by them! But I stand by my early assessments which are, if not for the wonderful people out there keeping this alive and helping to get more and more coins out, this would have merely been a small dream of mine! You all have brought my dream to a reality, I cannot THANK each and every one of you for this!!

I have a few more coins to send out, I will get them started soon!! We could really see a great milestone with the release of 500 coins (not counting the pocket coins, those are separate)!! But, we should not stop there since I know from reading the logs that we are reaching a LOT of people with our message. Coins are the cheapest "billboard" we can purchase and use to spread bike awareness. And, those who would say we're thinking small?? every little bit helps!!

Long journeys, are started with the first small step!

Keep walking... or should I say riding