COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Well, you've got to love our friends at Hayes State Park....WOW! Contacted about a magazine article, she directed the writer to me! NICE!! Although I am a bit shyish when it comes to talking (yeah, you guys believe that, right???), I always appreciate the opportunity to share my caching experiences.

You can bet I will be talking about Todie's Wild Ride, too!! I hope to get with him this weekend or early next, maybe even take him caching!! Might even have the tribute coins to show him???

Hey, just came accros this post. That is good news and a great oppertunity.

You better make sure you have a good hairday, when they photograph you holding those new coins :lol:

Edited by Sivota

Times up (I think). The correct answer to the question about the Bikers that got injuired is: 713.

GATOULIS; that makes you the winner

Question number 4.

Aprox. how many people are member of the Dutch Royal Bikers Club?

It is a nice round figure.

i am bummed i didn't win..i had to go pick up my kid from school during that half hour. boo hoo for me. i was going to guess 710 too.

oh well. glad i was close so i could help everyone else out. it is all about sharing and helping others.

i am looking for the new question.

team haynes don't forget to include a safety phrase with each post.

pay attention to all teens because they don't

31!!!! Someone just became a member! :lol::wub: :wub:

Ok... just kiding!!!!

WOW! 713 injured people who stayed at least 48 hours in the hospital!!!

Well.. I am happy that I won but sad for all this loss and all the injured people!

Thank you Marit!!! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

i am bummed i didn't win..i had to go pick up my kid from school during that half hour. boo hoo for me. i was going to guess 710 too.

oh well. glad i was close so i could help everyone else out. it is all about sharing and helping others.

Thanks, just exploring this cointest and didn't catch all of the rules

Oh boy, I am getting thrown out again and I seem to be unable to reach the site again. Where are you; at the Northpole?

Hi team haynes, I don't believe we have met.

Team CeDo. If 30 is your answer to Question number 4, you are waaaaaaaay off

Edited by Sivota

Oh boy, I am getting thrown out again and I seem to be able to reach the site again. Where are you; at the Northpole?

Hi team haynes, I don't believe we have met.

Team CeDo. If 30 is your answer to Question number 4, you are waaaaaaaay off

Greetings. I am just becoming active in this forum and I just recently caught the coin addiction. I am a teacher and on spring break this week, so I have spent some time here

While the cointests go on all the time, we're ALSO promoting bike awareness with a coin race! The race is open entry, so get a coin, set it up according to the guidelines in the opening post and join us!! Lots of great prizes to win, and a lot of fun in here while we also talk safety!!

While the cointests go on all the time, we're ALSO promoting bike awareness with a coin race! The race is open entry, so get a coin, set it up according to the guidelines in the opening post and join us!! Lots of great prizes to win, and a lot of fun in here while we also talk safety!!

I will and thanks for the invite. I bike to work (20 mile roundtrip) and have had my fair share of close calls

Okay... another guess.. Maybe this means the royal family

In that case 5 members

Wear reflective clothing when biking at night

That is our crown prince, but it does not count

We all cycle. You are about to be social outcast if you can't cycle at the age of 6.

Royal is a title, you get in the Netherlands if one either delivere goods to the Royal Family or if the Governement thinks you organization does very good things for the benifit of the inhabitants. The organization investigating big trafic accidents in the Netherlands is lead by a prince.

Hint: Gatoulis, more realistic but you all will have to go up from Gatoulis his first post.

Edited by Sivota

Haven't seen any right answers yet. I am heading off to my bed too. See you all in about 8/9 hours. O, no then you are still asleep. Sweet dreams everybody. I think Rockin Roddy will sleep with a big smile on his face tonight.

Edited by Sivota

Haven't seen any right answers yet. I am heading off to my bed too. See you all in about 8/9 hours. O, no then you are still asleep. Sweet dreams everybody. I think Rockin Roddy will sleep with a big smile on his face tonight.

Good night, my friend!!

*Roddy, camping out at the mailbox*

Good night, my friend!!

*Roddy, camping out at the mailbox*

take a sleeping bag and keep warm. we are all very excited for you. :lol: