COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

WOW, the weather was great today and is supposed to me about the same tomorrow, we've got golfers out playing and we even mowed the greens already!! I'll probably go to work tomorrow, but I'll also have a chance for a nice ride, then KAboom and I are going to go retrieve some caches we own to make room for more Hayes caches!!

I think spring has finally come in fully glory here!!

WOW, the weather was great today and is supposed to me about the same tomorrow, we've got golfers out playing and we even mowed the greens already!! I'll probably go to work tomorrow, but I'll also have a chance for a nice ride, then KAboom and I are going to go retrieve some caches we own to make room for more Hayes caches!!

Yes, it is getting nicer weather here too.

Good feeling to watch the world is getting alive again and the start of a new promissing season of getting out and about and, for you, seeing people comming golfing again. No mowing lawns overhere yet. Don't you love the smell of the grass?

Edited by Sivota

Yes, it is getting nicer weather here too.

Good feeling to watch the world is getting alive again and the start of a new promissing season of getting out and about and, for you, seeing people comming golfing again. No mowing lawns overhere yet. Don't you love the smell of the grass?

Spring has sprung here in the Heart Land also. The only problem is Two weeks ago we averaged 75 to 80 Degrees F daytime and the fruit trees and most of the shrubs budded out then the next week the daytime temps were a high of 19 to 25 Degrees F and now this week The Day time temps are backup to 75 to 80. Needles to say all the vegetation that had budded out froze.

'

Congrats to all winners!!!

It was not a good idea to host a cointest while going to an eyedoctor. So I may have made a mistake, by not noticing an earlyer post that was right. If anybody sees this please let me know. I have extra prices.

The answers to all 4 Questions and the winners:

2003 - JohnMac56

54,5 kilograms - GeoError

158,4 cm - GATOULIS

98 caches - surteb

Expect some e-mails everybody! If you decide to let your coins travel in the Netherlands I will ask GeoError to drop these coins for me. (Can she drop her own coin too :))

I still have some Jeeps and Bikes to drop into caches for: WSR, opalsns &her brother, the Maine Family and mr Strategic....

I have borrowed a GPS and Camera and hope to do this within 10 days, with pics in the first logs. (I still have to borrow some working leggs :D )

Well. I finally got my new Motorcycle home today. Its' a 2009 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. I went on a short 43 mile ride this afternoon with her. And I decided to name her "Betty". The picture is of me on the bike, that is not how I ride though. Helmet and Jacket for me are a must. I was just sitting on it for the picture. Lots of motorcycles on the road today, and alot more will soon be hitting the roads with the beautiful weather we are having here lately. So.....here is the picture, just wanted to share!!!

IMG_1513.jpg

A sad question, but can you all help me by talling me the names of all the Bike Memorial Coins that have been made? I already have Motogrrl, and Bikedog. I will have a Todie's Wild Ride, Look Twice, and One other. What other ones are not on that list? I'm going to work on a project where all of the above coins will travel together, and would like to add any others.