COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see?

were in Michigan could see Ohio,indianna

2) How many caches did we find yesterday?

3) How many caches do we have total?

4) Something happened at one cache, what was it?

KaBoom fell and banged up his knee

5) How many DNFs did we have?

zero

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? iN Michigan and could see Ohio & Indiana

2) How many caches did we find yesterday? 12

3) How many caches do we have total? 999 You are being sneaky and haven't logged one yet!!

4) Something happened at one cache, what was it? Kaleb fell and banged his knee

5) How many DNFs did we have? 0

WEAR A HELMET that is DOT approved!!

LB4T , There is no GARY Biffle. You can't edit but you can re enter the right name if you do it before someone else does, HURRY!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Thanks!! Gary is now Greg! LOL

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? iN Michigan and could see Ohio & Indiana

3) How many caches do we have total? 999 You are being sneaky and haven't logged one yet!!

4) Something happened at one cache, what was it? Kaleb fell and banged his knee. Glad he didn't twist his ankle again

5) How many DNFs did we have? 1

Ride Safely!!

Thanks!! Gary is now Greg! LOL

4) Something happened at one cache, what was it? Kaleb fell and banged his knee. Glad he didn't twist his ankle again

5) How many DNFs did we have? Zero

Ride Safely!!

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see?

Michigan and you can see Ohio & Indiana!

11 caches (10 and a virtual)

Kaboom fell and banged his knee on the semi frozen ground!

Look twice for bikes!

Ya but you put the wrong number, Last Chance, Hurry

Yeah oh well I got a telephone call and didn't see it in time. :unsure: Thanks for your effort though!!

5) How many DNFs did we have? 2

Ride Safely!!

I would ask that everyone who is in on the investment for the upcoming coin to please shoot me an email. I want to share the artwork with you and I want to make sure I have everyone!! Please please please!!

Also, this log on one of the coins was one I thought should be shared:

Log Date: 2/21/2009

I grabbed this bug in honor of bikers who have to constantly be wary of cars. Too many drivers think that any vehicle smaller than theirs has to yield the right-of-way. And I do ... so that I may live another day. But, that's not the way it is supposed to be.

And lastly, are you guys paying attention??

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Ya but you put the wrong number, Last Chance, Hurry

Yeah oh well I got a telephone call and didn't see it in time. :unsure: Thanks for your effort though!!

Ride Safely!!

3 of these answers are WRONG!!!!!!!!!! :o

I liked this log as well:

Log Date: 2/21/2009

Too often I have heard car drivers complain of bicycles and motorcycles in their way. I have always wondered at this mentality. I know/ know of too many people who have been seriously injured or tragically killed out of no fault of their own from a collision with a car. There is ALWAYS someone on the road or crossing the road who is bigger. I yield to trains, trucks, cars, emergency vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, and anyone inadvertently in my path. Respect life ... and live!

11 caches (10 and a virtual)

Ride safely!

2) How many caches did we find yesterday? 11

3) How many caches do we have total? 998

Ride Safely!!

5) How many DNFs did we have? 3

Ride Safely!!

4) Something happened at one cache, what was it? Kaleb fell and banged his knee. Glad he didn't twist his ankle again THIS ANSWER IS CORRECT!!!!

5) How many DNFs did we have? 3

Ride Safely!!

11 caches

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? The real marker is at the corner of the three states in the middle of the road so if you were standing onthat maker I guess you couls say that you are in all three states but that marker is missing :unsure: . The other markers are in Michigan you can see Indiana and Ohio from there too

Ride Safely!!

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? The real marker is at the corner of the three states in the middle of the road so if you were standing onthat maker I guess you couls say that you are in all three states but that marker is missing :unsure: . The other markers are in Michigan you can see Indiana and Ohio from there too

5) How many DNFs did we have? 4

Ride Safely!!

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? The real marker is at the corner of the three states in the middle of the road so if you were standing onthat maker I guess you couls say that you are in all three states but that marker is missing . The other markers are in Michigan you can see Indiana and Ohio from there too

Ride Safely!!

were in Michigan could see Ohio,indianna

Zero

Ride Safely!

Cache was in Michigan, THe other staes you can see are Indiana and Ohio

Kaleb fell and banged his knee. Glad he didn't twist his ankle

Don't forget your helmet!!!

were in Michigan could see nothing through the haze/fog/snow

Zero

Ride safely!

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? The real marker is at the corner of the three states in the middle of the road so if you were standing on that marker I guess you could say that you are in all three states but that marker is missing :unsure: . The other markers are in Michigan. you can see Indiana and Ohio from there too

Ride Safely!!

were in Michigan could see no others due to the weather

Zero

Ride Safely!

1) While caching, we found a single virtual cache. What state was this cache in and what other states (if any) could you see? The real marker is at the corner of the three states in the middle of the road so if you were standing on that marker I guess you could say that you are in all three states but that marker is missing :unsure: . The other markers are in Michigan. you can see Indiana and Ohio from there too

5) How many DNFs did we have? 6

Ride Safely!!

were in Michigan could see no others due to the weather

Kaleb fell and banged up his knee

Ride Safely!