COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1. After my delivery at Ennis, in what city do I have to pick up my next load? Another load from Ennis

Wear protective clothing when riding --always!

Yes, that's right...After my delivery at Ennis, I had another Load to pick up at Ennis! Did you use the hints, or was that a guess? Please send me an email so I can put your name in the DRAWING folder.We know where I am now, so keeping that in mind, and accounting for authorized truck routes, maybe we can narrow down the milage.

1. After my delivery at Ennis, in what city do I have to pick up my next load? Another load from Ennis

Wear protective clothing when riding --always!

Yes, that's right...After my delivery at Ennis, I had another Load to pick up at Ennis! Did you use the hints, or was that a guess? Please send me an email so I can put your name in the DRAWING folder.We know where I am now, so keeping that in mind, and accounting for authorized truck routes, maybe we can narrow down the milage.

Actually it would have been my first guess but I forgot about the time changes! LOL So I have to say it was an educated guess from reading your hints and looking at the maps.......

Wear your helmet when riding. The pavement is harder than your head....

17 miles

Look TWICE for bikes!

2. How many miles is that city from my delivery at Ennis? same city so it is 0 miles!

That's some pretty fancy math there...Yes Ennis is zero miles from Ennis. Please send another email to get in the drawing again.

LMAO Yep I'm using the calculator here. (Federal taxes are done and now on to state!)

4. How many miles will I take the load after I pick it up? 25.5

Wear your helmet your head isn't as hard as the pavement

OK, New questions...Same rules apply. Each attempt should include your Safety Advice and an answer to ONE of these questons. You may post as often as you like but you may not answer the same question in two consecutive posts. The correct answer to each question will gain a spot in the future drawing for a (Keeper) Look Twice Coin...

Setting up the situation...

Yesterday, as I was working my way toward Ennis, I stopped at two places to find GeoCaches. I chose these two Caches so that I could drop off something specific for a particular person. You will need a combination of research, guessing, and clever deduction to figure out these answers. If it takes too long, then we will go to a phase where you can ask Yes/No questions. Here are the Questions...

1. What did I need to drop off?

2. Who did I drop it off for?

3. What did I see at one stop that started me thinking of a new Coin design?

4. At one of the stops I had a cup of coffee while I sorted out the Cache, How much was I charged for my coffee?

5. How much did I leave as a Tip for the Coffee?

Good Luck, and have fun. Keep the shiny side up, and Look Twice for Bikes.

OK, New questions...Same rules apply. Each attempt should include your Safety Advice and an answer to ONE of these questons. You may post as often as you like but you may not answer the same question in two consecutive posts. The correct answer to each question will gain a spot in the future drawing for a (Keeper) Look Twice Coin...

Setting up the situation...

Yesterday, as I was working my way toward Ennis, I stopped at two places to find GeoCaches. I chose these two Caches so that I could drop off something specific for a particular person. You will need a combination of research, guessing, and clever deduction to figure out these answers. If it takes too long, then we will go to a phase where you can ask Yes/No questions. Here are the Questions...

1. What did I need to drop off?

2. Who did I drop it off for?

3. What did I see at one stop that started me thinking of a new Coin design?

4. At one of the stops I had a cup of coffee while I sorted out the Cache, How much was I charged for my coffee?

5. How much did I leave as a Tip for the Coffee?

Good Luck, and have fun. Keep the shiny side up, and Look Twice for Bikes.