COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email saying samples of your new coin are being shipped.

2) Who sent me the email? Mike Atwell

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a new coin honoring Tod and doing even more to spread bike safety awareness,

Edited to add safety message: Be aware when you ride and drive!

Edited by surteb

Driving distracted reduces your chances of seeing a problem, PAY ATTENTION!!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email about the coin you are having made stating when the order will be completed.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a coin honoring Tod

The questions in need of answering are:

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? The samples of your new coin is ready.

2) Who sent me the email? Mad Hatter

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a coin honoring Tod and yours and KAboom's personal coin.

Edited by Maine Family

Driving distracted reduces your chances of seeing a problem, PAY ATTENTION!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it?

The progress of your new Pay attention coin! Samples are ready and on its way to you!

2) Who sent me the email?

Mike Actwell

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride??

It is your new coin for the race, to spread bike awarenes in the memory of Tod!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email saying samples of your new coin are being shipped.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a new coin honoring Tod and doing even more to spread bike safety awareness,

This is a correct answer!!!

Here's the catch-phrase, my friend!!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? Some photos of a coin design.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a coin honoring Tod

Since you are almost out of coins forthe race, he was donating coins to you, to be adopted and spread bike awareness!

Mike Actwell

All these coins will be adopted from other cachers, in cointest and will enter in the race! this is for Tod's memory, for bike awareness and to make 500 the coins in the race! the meaning of the race is great and shouldn't be stoped because of lack of coins!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it?Photos of the final coins.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a personal from you and KAboom, in honor of Tod

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? Design Ideas

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a coin that represents Todie's Wild Ride

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? You got more info and drawings on a coin you've been designing.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It about a personal coin that spreads bike awareness too.

KAboom just waked in with the mail....a BUBBLER!!!! First coin I have received in a long time and I must say, it felt good to get a bubbler again!

Unfortunately for me, this coin wasn't mine, but a coin to be used as a prize in the race...and a very very special coin at that. I guess it's time to tell you one of the prizes you are all working toward:

it's a mystery coin, a good friend of ours donated (well, for future considerations of course)...THE MIKEY DIVER!!!!!

One of you will be a very happy participant, that's for certain! Lucky dogs!! :laughing::unsure::ph34r: Now, I need to think how best to use this bad boy!!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? Mike is going to donate one of his new coins he is making for Todie's WIld Ride.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It will be a prize in a contest

He sended you the email telling you that your design had some problems, but they can be fixed! You didn't see that problem! :laughing:

Mike Actwell

It is your new coin for bike awareness in the memory of Tod

Whoops! Guess I shouldn't be playing this one since I obviously wasn't paying close enough attention to get the right phrase.

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? Mike told you that Mad Hatter sent the artwork to the mint for samples.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It will be coins to send out to promote bike awareness and Todie's Wild Ride.

Whoops! Guess I shouldn't be playing this one since I obviously wasn't paying close enough attention to get the right phrase.

BUT, you know it now!! Jump in and get to guessing!! :laughing:

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email w-ith pictures of the actual coins!

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is yours and KaBooms personal coin to honor Tod and continue the bike awareness message. These coins will also join the race!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? Mike wanted confirmation from you on the coin design so he could proceed with the coin.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? We are all doing such a fantastic job of spreading bie awareness that we will be able to buy them first and that will get us to 500 coins out in the wild.

He sended you the Photos of the final design to approve before he will send it to be made!

Mike Actwell

It will going to be the Pay Attention geocoin, And will spread bike awareness! Hmm...will on theother side have Tod, and the inscription "in the loving memory of Tod Phillips" ????

If it is going to be shaped, I just imagine a traffic sign with the exclamation mark.....

....YES! I know... I am just dreaming!!! :laughing:

He sended you the Photos of the final design to approve before he will send it to be made!

Mike Actwell

It will going to be the Pay Attention geocoin, And will spread bike awareness! Hmm...will on theother side have Tod, and the inscription "in the loving memory of Tod Phillips" ????

If it is going to be shaped, I just imagine a traffic sign with the exclamation mark.....

....YES! I know... I am just dreaming!!! :laughing:

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

WOW!! You are so close in your description, it's almost like you were shown a picture or something!!

I was sent the final artwork before it is to be minted, we're now a GO!! I will check with Mike to see when I can give a sneak peek... :unsure::ph34r:

I have question about the pocket coins. I am grabbing back my coins to go to the Winter Social with me tomorrow and I realize that I have a coin that has been going only to events with me and would be perfect for this because of what coin it is--a Motogrrl Memorial coin. I don't remember if the pocket coin had to be newly activated or not though. I also have a Cache To Live coin that works well that also since I adopted it has only gone to events. If these don't work for the rules or something I will think of another I have or maybe coming in.

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email w-ith pictures of the actual mint sample coins!

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is yours and KaBooms personal coin to honor Tod and continue the bike awareness message. These coins will also join the race!

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? The bill for your new coins.

3) What (if anything) does it have to do with Todie's Wild Ride?? It is a personal from KAboom and it supports the TWR

I have question about the pocket coins. I am grabbing back my coins to go to the Winter Social with me tomorrow and I realize that I have a coin that has been going only to events with me and would be perfect for this because of what coin it is--a Motogrrl Memorial coin. I don't remember if the pocket coin had to be newly activated or not though. I also have a Cache To Live coin that works well that also since I adopted it has only gone to events. If these don't work for the rules or something I will think of another I have or maybe coming in.

1) I received something in my email box this morning, what was it? An email w-ith pictures of the actual mint sample coins!

Although it doesn't have to be "newly activated", it can't have any discoveries, sorry! You're right, that would have made a great coin!