COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

NEW PHRASE, Can I pick it????

Opalsns

I think if you pick the phrase, then you should provide the prize???Pay attention, Save a life!!

And if it's one of those cool personals of yours Opalsns, I reserve the right to play too!!! :laughing::)

Good morning Rod, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, what on earth are you all doing up so early?? How about an adoption to whoever (first)guesses correctly where I am now...I'm at a Flying J. I left SLC and drove 661 miles. Looking for the City and State.

Keep on playing whatever is going, you can just add your guess if you like.

Pay Attention, Save a Life

By The Way, Opalsns, I missed out on your Cointest yesterday, but I wanted to say...That was really amazing. I wish you had gotten it on video. Is it normal to see the butterflies in the middle of winter??

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

You were driving at highway 93 to nevada and only your thoughts keep your companion. :(

wow and that for a dutch woman :):laughing::D

Pay attention Save a life!

Nighty night Write shop Robert :P

edit for : you sleep now in Boulder City wwhhottttt this fun because i sure don't know where i am talking about.

Edited by Geo.Error

You were driving at highway 93 to nevada and only your thoughts keep your companion. :(

Nighty night Write shop Robert :P

edit for : you sleep now in Boulder City wwhhottttt this fun because i sure don't know where i am talking about.

or..even how far a Mile is??? Just Kidding! You use km there right??

Opalsns

I think if you pick the phrase, then you should provide the prize???Pay attention, Save a life!!

And if it's one of those cool personals of yours Opalsns, I reserve the right to play too!!! :(:D

Good morning Rod, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, what on earth are you all doing up so early?? How about an adoption to whoever (first)guesses where I am...I'm at a Flying J. I left SLC and drove 661 miles.

By The Way, Maine Family, I missed out on your Cointest yesterday, but I wanted to say...That was really amazing. I wish you had gotten it on video. Is it normal to see the butterflies in the middle of winter??

You heard the man, where is he this am???

I get up this time every day Robert...it's 6:30 here though!! :) Kaleb goes to school around 7am, but this morning, he's sick and currently occupying the bathroom (some loud noises coming from there, I'm guessing he's not sitting on the pot :laughing: ). Most mornings, I am up a good hour or better before this, and when work comes back, I'll be up at least an hour earlier every morning....YUK!!

And I almost forgot about Maine Family's cointest, GREAT ONE!! I am pretty certain the butterflies visited at a warmer time though....right?? Your story reminded me of the year of the frogs!! Several (and I mean several) years back, we had a very wet spring and the frogs really multiplied, there were babies everywhere!! When I say everywhere, I mean you couldn't walk without fear of stepping on these tiny babies. Well, the job must get done and many mornings were spent trying to clear as many of these little green guys off the greens before we mowed. Many of the froggies would jump right back onto the greens and we couldn't just skip mowing them, so a lot of those cute little guys were made into fertilizer!! Must have been millions of them that year, something I've not seen since!!

You heard the man, where is he this am???

I get up this time every day Robert...it's 6:30 here though!! :) Kaleb goes to school around 7am, but this morning, he's sick and currently occupying the bathroom (some loud noises coming from there, I'm guessing he's not sitting on the pot :laughing: ). Most mornings, I am up a good hour or better before this, and when work comes back, I'll be up at least an hour earlier every morning....YUK!!

And I almost forgot about Maine Family's cointest, GREAT ONE!! I am pretty certain the butterflies visited at a warmer time though....right?? Your story reminded me of the year of the frogs!! Several (and I mean several) years back, we had a very wet spring and the frogs really multiplied, there were babies everywhere!! When I say everywhere, I mean you couldn't walk without fear of stepping on these tiny babies. Well, the job must get done and many mornings were spent trying to clear as many of these little green guys off the greens before we mowed. Many of the froggies would jump right back onto the greens and we couldn't just skip mowing them, so a lot of those cute little guys were made into fertilizer!! Must have been millions of them that year, something I've not seen since!!

I think they all ran off to do some research???

You were driving at highway 93 to nevada and only your thoughts keep your companion. :D

Nighty night Write shop Robert :D

or..even how far a Mile is??? Just Kidding! You use km there right??

:D:P i google the words :P:P

And i most google for miles and km :(:P

Still this is fun :D

Edited by Geo.Error

Are you in Wyoming :laughing:

I may not see you tube anymore..................i mess the lap top everytime and know has made my man a strong computer.

I may not do everything what i did..................my lap top is now brave .....does not do any weird things anymore.

Yep that is me :)

Edited by Geo.Error

phoenix A SECURITY TRUCK PARK INC

pay attention, save a life!!!

ooeiooooieeeooeeiiiiii, i am hit at my fingers :D

Write shop robert ..you fault :( ..you make me exited from this game :):laughing::D

And i know Phoenix.. a big whhotttt for me :P

So friends i wish you all luck.......a woman has to go when she has to go. :P:P

But i will back :P

Pay attention , save a life!!

I just got back from snowblowing, taking a break, We have a 200 foot driveway !!!!!

Actually it was me, Opalsns that had the cointest.

This Butterfly happening was in early summer in the first year we moved to Maine.

I'm lost, your in Pheonix, yes???

Your at the Track???

Opalsns

Pheonix Cointest ..... Hmmm ...

Opalsns

And if it's one of those cool personals of yours Opalsns, I reserve the right to play too!!! :laughing::)

Good morning Rod, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, what on earth are you all doing up so early?? How about an adoption to whoever (first)guesses correctly where I am now...I'm at a Flying J. I left SLC and drove 661 miles. Looking for the City and State.

By The Way, Opalsns, I missed out on your Cointest yesterday, but I wanted to say...That was really amazing. I wish you had gotten it on video. Is it normal to see the butterflies in the middle of winter??

BoatBird,

I can see you smiling all the way from here!!!!

I'm watching your coins to see where they go....

Ok Roddy,

PM me on exactly how to do this phrase cointest,

Do I randomly pick a winner by post number or can I play tricks along the way . It can be a coin of my chosing, correct, and I send the coin or just the number to activate it and then I release it.

I want to do this right!!!

OPalsns

Write Shop Robert...............i sure think i don't understand the cointest :):laughing:

but i love to do it :(

Pay Attention, Save a Life!

Surprise Arizona :D

I'll re-phrase the question...

I'm at a Flying J Truckstop(Travel Center) I drove 661 miles from Salt Lake City to get here.

What City and State am I in???

Don't forget to include the current Safety Phrase with your answer, to still qualify for that one too...

Pay Attention, Save a Life!!