COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

You mean no one has won yet?

Looks like everybody likes my answers :D

1) You went to grab a TWR coin that had been sitting in one of your caches for far too long.

2) Loaded up your unit with cache coordinates of nearby caches that had coins or TBs in them AND added the aerial satellite map overlay! (I really like the aerial views on this unit--way cool-- so I had to add that part in!)

3) 20F

4) 2 batteries

3 answers here are correct!!!

Sorry to have been gone so long, my other climbing partner Jade stopped in. Jade was the 3rd member of our "Fat ol' B'stards" trio (Tod, Jade and I). Jade didn't even know how Tod had died, so we had a lot of catching up to do.

1) You went to grab a TWR coin that had been sitting in one of your caches for far too long.

2) Loaded up your unit with cache coordinates of nearby caches that had coins or TBs in them AND added the aerial satellite map overlay! (I really like the aerial views on this unit--way cool-- so I had to add that part in!)

3) 11F

4) 2 batteries

Looks like everybody likes my answers <_<

3) 20F

4) 2 batteries

Sorry to have been gone so long, my other climbing partner Jade stopped in. Jade was the 3rd member of our "Fat ol' B'stards" trio (Tod, Jade and I). Jade didn't even know how Tod had died, so we had a lot of catching up to do.

Hopefully you also brought Jade up to speed on how Tod's memory is being kept alive!!

3) 17F

4) 2 batteries

Looks like everybody likes my answers <_<

3) 20F

4) 2 batteries

Hopefully you also brought Jade up to speed on how Tod's memory is being kept alive!!

You know it! :( Jade is interested in caching, we're going to meet up soon and hit some nearby hides. I might even get him interested in making a camp/cache/climb run!! Only problem, he's got a very young child....

) You went to grab a TWR coin that had been sitting in one of your caches for far too long.

3) 19F

4) 2 batteries

3) 20F

4) 4 batteries

3) 16F

4) 2 batteries

You mean no one has won yet? Golly gee whiz. I go to book club and still no winner? I'll have to fix that one. Yeah right......

2) Loaded up your unit with cache coordinates of nearby caches that had coins or TBs in them AND added the TOPO maps!

3) 20F

4) 2 batteries

BTW, my Pocket Coin is a perfect chance to do a Test I've wanted to do anyway. The Coin is actually on my keyring, and I've wanted to test how one of these would take the beating. It's somewhat protected by being between two rubber keys.

Each of my 3 dogs has a geodog coin on their harness each of a different metal so that they can be discovered at events. I've found that they wear differently with the copper being the worst. I think I may have to do something about that one as I expect the number to wear off before long...

Be aware of Bikes around you